Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

Deleted Account

Bisu
Bisu Legendary player Level 72 16/07/2019 09:52 PM
Hi Admins, I'm Bisu from S2 server. Around 6 months ago I have accidentally unlinked my account and I've lost everything I had on it. 500+ MG 500+RPGS, FT NRG, FT Washington and so on and so on. I admit and agree it's my fault and there's no way of me getting anything back including all of these - therefore I do not ask for any of it. I used to be a top lawyer having around 8000 skills - is it possible to regain at least some of it back? If needed I could provide some proof to confirm it being legit. It all depends if it's possible. I do not ask for anything else since that's the only think taking my motivation away at the moment. I completely understand if there is no way you can do that for me since as mentioned above it's my fault and there's no other perspective to it either way. I still have a little hope for it since some players recommended me to doing so! Please let me know, I appreciate any answer and thanks in advance for your time. Lee Bisu
Hi Admins, I'm Bisu from S2 server.

Around 6 months ago I have accidentally unlinked my account and I've lost everything I had on it. 500+ MG 500+RPGS, FT NRG, FT Washington and so on and so on. I admit and agree it's my fault and there's no way of me getting anything back including all of these - therefore I do not ask for any of it.
I used to be a top lawyer having around 8000 skills - is it possible to regain at least some of it back? If needed I could provide some proof to confirm it being legit. It all depends if it's possible. I do not ask for anything else since that's the only think taking my motivation away at the moment.

I completely understand if there is no way you can do that for me since as mentioned above it's my fault and there's no other perspective to it either way. I still have a little hope for it since some players recommended me to doing so!

Please let me know, I appreciate any answer and thanks in advance for your time.

Lee

Bisu
Mano
Mano Level 183 16/07/2019 09:56 PM
We don't return accounts, unless the account has been corrupted somehow. I'll save you the lecture and say, even if we made an exception, we don't store backups from 6 months ago. Simply put, too much time has passed.
We don't return accounts, unless the account has been corrupted somehow.
I'll save you the lecture and say, even if we made an exception, we don't store backups from 6 months ago. Simply put, too much time has passed.
Bisu
Bisu Legendary player Level 72 16/07/2019 10:01 PM
I agree with all you say. I just had a request of 6-8k skills back, only if possible, that's all I asked for, please let me know if possible. Thank you, Lee Bisu
I agree with all you say. I just had a request of 6-8k skills back, only if possible, that's all I asked for, please let me know if possible.

Thank you,

Lee

Bisu
Prabhat26
Prabhat26 Worshipped Level 131 16/07/2019 10:02 PM
Sorry but there is no way to get it back.
Sorry but there is no way to get it back.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.