Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all players! Click here to hide this message.

Confirmation

Confirmation

Close

Confirmation

Confirmation

Close

Register

Close

Login

Close

Hey, a question.

NightWing
NightWing
Legendary player
Level 34
17/07/2019 01:44 AM
Can you all stop spamming and wait for IwAn to respond,thank you.
Can you all stop spamming and wait for IwAn to respond,thank you.
Baruch
Baruch
Businessman
Level 62
17/07/2019 01:47 AM
Plenty of rules aren't written down anywhere. This isn't real life where you can find loopholes in the law: just be rational. Because this isn't written down in /rules doesn't mean you should do it.
Also, can you please show me your new rules you're talking about?

Plenty of rules aren't written down anywhere. This isn't real life where you can find loopholes in the law: just be rational. Because this isn't written down in /rules doesn't mean you should do it.
ReDZ
ReDZ
Legendary player
Level 76
17/07/2019 01:48 AM
Stop spamming, this is none of you business. Also, as I've said I rpged his car and not spawnkilled him 4 times while he was on foot and abused a bug to not get kicked unlike EpicDjHD.

Stop spamming, this is none of you business. Also, as I've said I rpged his car and not spawnkilled him 4 times while he was on foot and abused a bug to not get kicked unlike EpicDjHD.
Shubham1
Shubham1
Legendary player
Administrator
Level 90
17/07/2019 01:49 AM
You guys are just arguing and spamming here. Locking the thread to avoid spam
You guys are just arguing and spamming here. Locking the thread to avoid spam
PrabhatXD
PrabhatXD
Worshipped
Level 123
17/07/2019 05:17 AM
Text for admins
Text for admins
IwAn
IwAn
Administrator
Level 134
17/07/2019 11:20 AM
Text for admins
Text for admins
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules