Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Why i also got Banned ??

Ardiansyah22
Ardiansyah22 Photographer Level 31 17/07/2019 10:53 PM
at that time I cycled with my friend, and without realizing it my friend used a play hack which of course was strictly prohibited, but why was I banned? even though I didn't use any cheat, it was entirely my friend's fault, I just sat behind with him, but why was I banned too?
at that time I cycled with my friend, and without realizing it my friend used a play hack which of course was strictly prohibited, but why was I banned? even though I didn't use any cheat, it was entirely my friend's fault, I just sat behind with him, but why was I banned too?
BabyBoi
BabyBoi Level 92 18/07/2019 12:14 AM
If ur friend playing in same IP that ofc u will get banned if ur friend got banned in your ip u too will get ban
If ur friend playing in same IP that ofc u will get banned if ur friend got banned in your ip u too will get ban
MaNiTi
MaNiTi Administrator Godfather Level 112 18/07/2019 01:18 AM
He said he was next to his friend at the game and his friend, was cheating, and he took a ban instead of his friend who was cheating. Please leave such cases to the admins.

He said he was next to his friend at the game and his friend, was cheating, and he

took a ban instead of his friend who was cheating.
Please leave such cases to the admins.

They can never break us down 'cause we're golden
Ardiansyah22
Ardiansyah22 Photographer Level 31 18/07/2019 06:10 AM
my ip is not the same as my friend, me and my friend are different cities
my ip is not the same as my friend, me and my friend are different cities
Abdoo
Abdoo Right-Hand Man Level 112 18/07/2019 08:54 AM
Text for admins
Text for admins
This text is displayed only for administrators
ScherZo
ScherZo Legendary player Level 52 18/07/2019 11:39 AM
Text For Admins.
Text For Admins.
This text is displayed only for administrators
badr1stt
badr1stt Level 89 18/07/2019 12:26 PM
Maybe you were with him,and he was doing smth against the rules with you,anyway wait for an admin to answer please.
Maybe you were with him,and he was doing smth against the rules with you,anyway wait for an admin to answer please.
R3kT
R3kT Manager Enforcer Level 172 20/07/2019 06:38 AM
unfortunately in such cases both users will be banned, we understand Real Life friends are very close and wont report each other for the use of cheats, So you did indeed knowingly aid a cheater, reporting your friend for cheats could have spared you the ban, but we all know the chances of this happening are slim.
unfortunately in such cases both users will be banned, we understand Real Life friends are very close and wont report each other for the use of cheats, So you did indeed knowingly aid a cheater, reporting your friend for cheats could have spared you the ban, but we all know the chances of this happening are slim.

Moo may represent an idea, but only the cow knows. r3kt@gta-multiplayer.cz
Flori
Flori Enforcer Level 63 20/07/2019 12:54 PM
It ain't his fault and no harm was done anyways. They were just goofing around and he didn't even know that. #NoSnitches
It ain't his fault and no harm was done anyways. They were just goofing around and he didn't even know that. #NoSnitches
xTaha
xTaha Level 79 20/07/2019 03:22 PM
If you could've reported your friend for cheats, you wouldn't end up being banned, but unfortunately you supported him in cheating, so now you suffer as well. Please, you aren't in the position to talk about it, so you better don't. If any admin wants to add, they will add it.
If you could've reported your friend for cheats, you wouldn't end up being banned, but unfortunately you supported him in cheating, so now you suffer as well.

Please, you aren't in the position to talk about it, so you better don't.

If any admin wants to add, they will add it.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.