Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

A question

1 2
Showzer
Showzer Film maker Level 120 18/07/2019 02:46 PM
Hello, i am getting disturbed by this problem a little bit so i need solutions. Basically when i'm playing my mouse sensitivity is either too high or too low, when i try to lower it from the settings it becomes very low and the same when i increase it, same happens with the mouse DPI, i'm asking if there is anyway i can set my sensitivity in samp to any point i want, in games such as league of legends and fortnite i can set any sens i want and feel comfortable when i play, but for samp it isn't the case...
Hello, i am getting disturbed by this problem a little bit so i need solutions.
Basically when i'm playing my mouse sensitivity is either too high or too low, when i try to lower it from the settings it becomes very low and the same when i increase it, same happens with the mouse DPI, i'm asking if there is anyway i can set my sensitivity in samp to any point i want, in games such as league of legends and fortnite i can set any sens i want and feel comfortable when i play, but for samp it isn't the case...
Everybody gangsta till 5mg ammo squad rolls up
VerxzyXO
VerxzyXO Legendary player Level 57 18/07/2019 02:47 PM
You can go to settings>mouse settings and there you can find sensitivity or whatever
You can go to settings>mouse settings and there you can find sensitivity or whatever
Showzer
Showzer Film maker Level 120 18/07/2019 03:14 PM
my point is, is there any way i can lock my sens at any point i want
[quote]You can go to settings>mouse settings and there you can find sensitivity or whatever
[size=500]when i try to lower it from the settings it becomes very low and the same when i increase it,[/size]
my point is, is there any way i can lock my sens at any point i want
ScherZo
ScherZo Legendary player Level 52 18/07/2019 04:23 PM
You Can change your sensitivity From your computer settings Go to start menu 》Task manager 》Mouse settings .then change the sensitivity. Tell us If this work.
You Can change your sensitivity From your computer settings Go to start menu 》Task manager 》Mouse settings .then change the sensitivity. Tell us If this work.
Cekkov
Cekkov Admired Level 112 18/07/2019 04:27 PM
Im facing the same problem sometimes , its so annoying , all i do to fix that is restart my pc and its done back to normal...
Im facing the same problem sometimes , its so annoying , all i do to fix that is restart my pc and its done back to normal...
Applee
Applee Level 164 18/07/2019 04:39 PM
I've been facing the same problem when I switch between games the mouse's sensibility seems difficult to maintaint, I'd recommend you to keep balance between In-game and Window's Mouse settings. Mouse adjust - Windows 7 Mouse adjust - Windows 8 Keep changing it untill you find what fits you.
I've been facing the same problem when I switch between games the mouse's sensibility seems difficult to maintaint, I'd recommend you to keep balance between In-game and Window's Mouse settings.
Mouse adjust - Windows 7
Mouse adjust - Windows 8
Keep changing it untill you find what fits you.
Showzer
Showzer Film maker Level 120 18/07/2019 04:41 PM
no got windows 10
no
I've been facing the same problem when I switch between games the mouse's sensibility seems difficult to maintaint, I'd recommend you to keep balance between In-game and Window's Mouse settings. Mouse adjust - Windows 7 Mouse adjust - Windows 8 Keep changing it untill you find what fits you.
got windows 10
DevilAssassin
DevilAssassin Level 76 18/07/2019 04:52 PM
I suggest setting the in-game sensitivity to the lowest value you can set it on then change the value of the DPI, works for me, remember, low sensitivity and high DPI, not the opposite, watch this: //EDIT: Focus on the DPI more than the in-game sensitivity.
I suggest setting the in-game sensitivity to the lowest value you can set it on then change the value of the DPI, works for me, remember, low sensitivity and high DPI, not the opposite, watch this:

//EDIT: Focus on the DPI more than the in-game sensitivity.
badr1stt
badr1stt Level 89 18/07/2019 05:01 PM
Hello,as you know every game has sensitivity,and when you play another game you will feel like smth is changed,like the aim or rotation is fast or slow,and that's why they made sensitivity for each game,try to set it from game settings,and from the mouse settings from control panel,then try to play and set your sensitivity to be good for all games. Check this and tell if it helps
Hello,as you know every game has sensitivity,and when you play another game you will feel like smth is changed,like the aim or rotation is fast or slow,and that's why they made sensitivity for each game,try to set it from game settings,and from the mouse settings from control panel,then try to play and set your sensitivity to be good for all games.

Check this and tell if it helps
badr1stt
badr1stt Level 89 18/07/2019 05:20 PM
Check this too
1 2
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.