Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

Requesting refund

ItzDankUnion
ItzDankUnion Legendary player Level 55 16/08/2019 06:45 PM
Pls help i accedentally purchased premium account for 30 days when my ban still has around 25 days. I was using my phone and due to some missclick i accedentally pressed "pay" i had 3 usd money on web so the purchase was done right away after that. I want my usd back :(
Pls help i accedentally purchased premium account for 30 days when my ban still has around 25 days. I was using my phone and due to some missclick i accedentally pressed "pay" i had 3 usd money on web so the purchase was done right away after that. I want my usd back :(
TheCaptain
TheCaptain Level 140 16/08/2019 06:50 PM
Hi. we are sorry but we can’t refund you, it’s totally your fault, also you have +200 hours on server so you should already know how things works here.
Hi. we are sorry but we can’t refund you, it’s totally your fault, also you have +200 hours on server so you should already know how things works here.
ItzDankUnion
ItzDankUnion Legendary player Level 55 16/08/2019 06:53 PM
At least can i just activate my 30 days premium once im back in the game? Like going to /purchase in game to activate it?
At least can i just activate my 30 days premium once im back in the game? Like going to /purchase in game to activate it?
TheCaptain
TheCaptain Level 140 16/08/2019 06:55 PM
Unfortunately that’s impossible!
Unfortunately that’s impossible!
xSlitt
xSlitt Lead Administrator Admired Level 149 16/08/2019 07:12 PM
In the future, please remember not to buy premium while you are banned. That is just down right dumb if you really think about it. Locked.
In the future, please remember not to buy premium while you are banned. That is just down right dumb if you really think about it.

Locked.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.