Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

Kicked for no reason

sneakyAstra
sneakyAstra n00b Level 11 16/08/2019 09:57 PM
My username is Goldenfreddy ( on game too), and i got kicked 5 minutes for Cheats, yea i can wait 5 minutes, but the problem is that i got no cheat/hack. I was flying with my maverick(That got apista equipment or something like that) with a passager, so i told him to LMB to use the equipment. After 5 seconds i got kicked for cheats.
My username is Goldenfreddy ( on game too), and i got kicked 5 minutes for Cheats, yea i can wait 5 minutes, but the problem is that i got no cheat/hack. I was flying with my maverick(That got apista equipment or something like that) with a passager, so i told him to LMB to use the equipment. After 5 seconds i got kicked for cheats.
"The beer is a gift from god"
Shubham1
Shubham1 Legendary player Level 103 16/08/2019 10:09 PM
This has been stated a hundred times that the 5 minute kicks are caused either because of your bad internet or if you actually have cheats. And as you can see above you had high packet loss. Fix your internet and you won’t face any issues.
16.8.2019 21:44:08 (PACKETLOSS) Goldenfreddy: 6.11%
This has been stated a hundred times that the 5 minute kicks are caused either because of your bad internet or if you actually have cheats. And as you can see above you had high packet loss. Fix your internet and you won’t face any issues.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.