Lost password

A code to complete password reset will be send to your e-mail address.

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

Crashing In events

fles
fles Legendary player Level 67 16/08/2019 11:44 PM
My game crash in every event with more than 15 people.When the event starts and everyone start shooting i crash always.It's really annoying to get crash in every event
My game crash in every event with more than 15 people.When the event starts and everyone start shooting i crash always.It's really annoying to get crash in every event
Majesty
Majesty Legendary player Level 37 16/08/2019 11:46 PM
Game crashes are usually caused by mods in the game.Make sure to have a clean GTA,without mods,if you don't want the crashes to happen.You can try downloading an anticrasher,but sometimes it crashes the game even more.
Game crashes are usually caused by mods in the game.Make sure to have a clean GTA,without mods,if you don't want the crashes to happen.You can try downloading an anticrasher,but sometimes it crashes the game even more.
fles
fles Legendary player Level 67 16/08/2019 11:48 PM
I don't have any type of mods or graphic updates, i would like to try anticrash so give me a link if you can. Thanks
I don't have any type of mods or graphic updates, i would like to try anticrash so give me a link if you can.
Thanks
xTaha
xTaha Level 79 17/08/2019 12:11 AM
Hey, do check this thread as it can help you get some fixes regarding your crashes.
Hey, do check this thread as it can help you get some fixes regarding your crashes.
YouNique
YouNique Level 93 17/08/2019 02:44 AM
It's not always that issue I think it's an bug cuz 2days ago their was a event juggernaut I joined and there were like 20-30players, as soon the event started I crashed and again when I came back admins had started same event again I joined the same thing repeated i then restarted my network and my pc, and joined again nd there was a round 3 and then again I crashed and my game was working fine at that time :/.
It's not always that issue I think it's an bug cuz 2days ago their was a event juggernaut I joined and there were like 20-30players, as soon the event started I crashed and again when I came back admins had started same event again I joined the same thing repeated i then restarted my network and my pc, and joined again nd there was a round 3 and then again I crashed and my game was working fine at that time :/.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.