Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Feedback to properties system

1 2 3 4
machooo
machooo Level 123 24/08/2019 07:20 PM
and It isn't looking good the numbers, lets say the biggest property is 450k to include the max sales tax 20% thats 90k more or my math is wrong, we own this property for 6 hours thats 100k each hour 600k max amount, in other hand we pay for the property 450k+90k tax=540k that brings us profit of 60k even if we are lucky to have 0% tax on the property revenue, in case we have tax on the property revenue(property tax) that bring us -(minus)X'k amount of cash
- Property prices will be now 50-450k and revenues 20-100k per hour.

and

Properties will be owned for 6 hours like now. Since properties will become more profitable...

It isn't looking good the numbers, lets say the biggest property is 450k to include the max sales tax 20% thats 90k more or my math is wrong, we own this property for 6 hours thats 100k each hour 600k max amount, in other hand we pay for the property 450k+90k tax=540k that brings us profit of 60k even if we are lucky to have 0% tax on the property revenue, in case we have tax on the property revenue(property tax) that bring us -(minus)X'k amount of cash
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me.

When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 333 24/08/2019 07:55 PM
Property tax will be max 5% from now on. Also, if the properties will be less profitable (based on total daily stats), I'll adjust their prices a bit.
Property tax will be max 5% from now on. Also, if the properties will be less profitable (based on total daily stats), I'll adjust their prices a bit.
IRambo
IRambo Advanced player Level 46 24/08/2019 10:53 PM
Very good niCe. Looking forward to this great wee change in properties!
Very good niCe. Looking forward to this great wee change in properties!

WTLS Adventurer since 2017 | And yes i rage a lot "Feelsbad"
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 333 27/08/2019 10:11 PM
It looks like, that not many players buy the properties even after the system has been changed. I have an idea how to change the system once more, you can vote which system would you like more: https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/votes/system-nemovitosti-property-system/ Property management missions will remain, it is planned that new type of management mission will be added, when NPC robbers will rob the property and you will have to kill them to obtain the stolen money. 1. Properties will be purchased for 6 hours like now, they will be profitable after 2,5 to 4,5 revenue collections Cheapest property: Price 50000, Revenue 20000 Most expensive property: Price 450000, Revenue 100000 Pros - Faster profitability - More properties for purchase Cons - Players have to play 6 hours at once to make profit - Properties can't be renewed 2. Properties will be purchased for 5 days, they will be proftable after 5 to 15 revenue collections Cheapest property: Price 50000, Revenue 10000 Most expensive property: Price 450000, Revenue 30000 Pros - Players don't have to be 6 hours online at one to make profit, it is enough to play each day 1-3 hours to make profit - Ability to make larger profits for players who play often - Properties could be renewed at Dynasty 8 page Cons - Slower profitability - Less properties for purchase
It looks like, that not many players buy the properties even after the system has been changed. I have an idea how to change the system once more, you can vote which system would you like more: https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/votes/system-nemovitosti-property-system/

Property management missions will remain, it is planned that new type of management mission will be added, when NPC robbers will rob the property and you will have to kill them to obtain the stolen money.

1. Properties will be purchased for 6 hours like now, they will be profitable after 2,5 to 4,5 revenue collections

Cheapest property: Price 50000, Revenue 20000
Most expensive property: Price 450000, Revenue 100000

Pros
- Faster profitability
- More properties for purchase

Cons
- Players have to play 6 hours at once to make profit
- Properties can't be renewed

2. Properties will be purchased for 5 days, they will be proftable after 5 to 15 revenue collections

Cheapest property: Price 50000, Revenue 10000
Most expensive property: Price 450000, Revenue 30000

Pros
- Players don't have to be 6 hours online at one to make profit, it is enough to play each day 1-3 hours to make profit
- Ability to make larger profits for players who play often
- Properties could be renewed at Dynasty 8 page

Cons
- Slower profitability
- Less properties for purchase
Flori
Flori Enforcer Level 63 27/08/2019 11:47 PM
Maybe people just don't like properties in general because of constant grinding that most people don't have the patience for. Not every feature is meant to be used to the maximum by players. Kind regards.
Maybe people just don't like properties in general because of constant grinding that most people don't have the patience for. Not every feature is meant to be used to the maximum by players.

Kind regards.
Angelo
Angelo Upstanding Citizen Level 171 30/08/2019 09:40 AM
I'm going for this one, but with a few suggestions to it: Change the management missions system a bit: A- Once the property is purchased, you will get a message that the property is expected to run out of goods/supplies in X time, and you have to deliver the supplies before that time (the property should be generating revenue normally before it run out of goods, once it runs out of goods, it will stop generating) this will require adding a new feature to the phone "Property Management Missions" which will have a list of the properties that you own and you can start the mission any time you want. Because with the current system, management missions might occur together and while collecting revenues which makes you lose some of the revenue and considering that properties only last for 6 hours, those few minutes you waste are actually very effective B- Robbery Missions can still occur, but when you kill the robbers you should retrieve the cash they stole, and it shouldnt require the owner of the property to kill the robbers first so the property can start generating profits again, it should be more optional, if you want to retrieve the cash they stole or not as for the second option, 5 days is just too long, moreover people can renew it from computer, so this will most likely leave no chance for everyone to buy properties, I do understand that there are 96 properties, but I also consider that people like to buy properties that exist inside the main cities, and more likely the city they play in the most. The 6 hours system is, in my opinion, the best system that we ever had, giving chance to everyone to buy properties or even drug lockups, even those with different time zones
1. Properties will be purchased for 6 hours like now, they will be profitable after 2,5 to 4,5 revenue collections

Cheapest property: Price 50000, Revenue 20000
Most expensive property: Price 450000, Revenue 100000

Pros
- Faster profitability
- More properties for purchase

Cons
- Players have to play 6 hours at once to make profit
- Properties can't be renewed
I'm going for this one, but with a few suggestions to it:
Change the management missions system a bit:
A- Once the property is purchased, you will get a message that the property is expected to run out of goods/supplies in X time, and you have to deliver the supplies before that time (the property should be generating revenue normally before it run out of goods, once it runs out of goods, it will stop generating) this will require adding a new feature to the phone "Property Management Missions" which will have a list of the properties that you own and you can start the mission any time you want.
Because with the current system, management missions might occur together and while collecting revenues which makes you lose some of the revenue and considering that properties only last for 6 hours, those few minutes you waste are actually very effective
B- Robbery Missions can still occur, but when you kill the robbers you should retrieve the cash they stole, and it shouldnt require the owner of the property to kill the robbers first so the property can start generating profits again, it should be more optional, if you want to retrieve the cash they stole or not

as for the second option, 5 days is just too long, moreover people can renew it from computer, so this will most likely leave no chance for everyone to buy properties, I do understand that there are 96 properties, but I also consider that people like to buy properties that exist inside the main cities, and more likely the city they play in the most.
The 6 hours system is, in my opinion, the best system that we ever had, giving chance to everyone to buy properties or even drug lockups, even those with different time zones
UseaNiCky
UseaNiCky Film maker Level 108 30/08/2019 10:33 AM
One small thing you should add, notifications when the revenue is fully generated that will be very awesome
Visit The Players Guide To learn more about our server features
machooo
machooo Level 123 30/08/2019 01:15 PM
Can we see stats tomorrow for, lets say from 18:00 today till tomorrow 18:00 how much money players paid for properties and how much they collected in total on each server since every server have players with different personalities/mentality. And, When this will be applied to 5 days since the voting for 5 days have ⅔ of the votes?
Can we see stats tomorrow for, lets say from 18:00 today till tomorrow 18:00 how much money players paid for properties and how much they collected in total on each server since every server have players with different personalities/mentality.

And,

When this will be applied to 5 days since the voting for 5 days have ⅔ of the votes?
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me.

When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂
MaxPayne3
MaxPayne3 Nobody Special Level 95 30/08/2019 04:09 PM
If we will have the 5 days property system, I think there should be a limit on how many properties a player can own. Either a limit on the number of properties or on the total price (for example, a player can't own properties with total price of more than 1.5 million) As for the 6 hours system, I agree with Angelo's suggestions And for property management, I think we should be able to track when will the business run out of goods, either from /properties or on Dynasty website. And for the robbery missions, which obviously have to happen at random times, they should be separated from supply runs. Robbed properties should generate revenue as usual but the robbers will be taking from the current revenue that is uncollected, until the player retrieve that money from them.
If we will have the 5 days property system, I think there should be a limit on how many properties a player can own. Either a limit on the number of properties or on the total price (for example, a player can't own properties with total price of more than 1.5 million)

As for the 6 hours system, I agree with Angelo's suggestions

And for property management, I think we should be able to track when will the business run out of goods, either from /properties or on Dynasty website. And for the robbery missions, which obviously have to happen at random times, they should be separated from supply runs. Robbed properties should generate revenue as usual but the robbers will be taking from the current revenue that is uncollected, until the player retrieve that money from them.
Boraka
Boraka Legendary player Level 61 30/08/2019 09:02 PM
I don't like it. bring the old system with 5 days and it will be interested for me.
I don't like it. bring the old system with 5 days and it will be interested for me.
1 2 3 4
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.