Lost password

A code to complete password reset will be send to your e-mail address.

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Admins pls

1 2
ScherZo
ScherZo Legendary player Level 52 19/08/2019 10:27 PM
Hi someone just changed my account password (In game password) I got an email that Your game account password changed and when i just Request for the password the password go changed pls help or ban my account And 1week i didnt join game server but when i see recently player f3om web i saw 8minutes ago someone joined
Hi someone just changed my account password (In game password) I got an email that Your game account password changed and when i just Request for the password the password go changed pls help or ban my account
And 1week i didnt join game server but when i see recently player f3om web i saw 8minutes ago someone joined
xSlitt
xSlitt Lead Administrator Admired Level 149 19/08/2019 10:41 PM
For which server?
For which server?
ScherZo
ScherZo Legendary player Level 52 19/08/2019 10:42 PM
Wtls2. I was have 7m in hand and now 9k and 5cars and 1 house and now nothing
Wtls2.
I was have 7m in hand and now 9k and 5cars and 1 house and now nothing
xTaha
xTaha Level 79 19/08/2019 10:49 PM
Text for admins.
Text for admins.
This text is displayed only for administrators
Showzer
Showzer Film maker Level 120 19/08/2019 10:52 PM
Nobody can get your password unless you shared it, installed mods which grant access to the creators to enter your account, used the same password with other servers and such, conclusion is it's your fault here and your chances of getting your account back are most likely near negative, i can't believe that you were a Helper and never knew this stuff, i really can't get it, like are you that unprofessional? Also try finding the guy who pirated your account and beg him to return it xdddd bro
Nobody can get your password unless you shared it, installed mods which grant access to the creators to enter your account, used the same password with other servers and such, conclusion is it's your fault here and your chances of getting your account back are most likely near negative, i can't believe that you were a Helper and never knew this stuff, i really can't get it, like are you that unprofessional?
Also try finding the guy who pirated your account and beg him to return it xdddd bro
Everybody gangsta till 5mg ammo squad rolls up
xTaha
xTaha Level 79 19/08/2019 10:55 PM
This text is displayed only for administrators
ScherZo
ScherZo Legendary player Level 52 19/08/2019 11:43 PM
So.any news About This Last time when i joined server i was have 6m and now i have 9k
So.any news About This Last time when i joined server i was have 6m and now i have 9k
Markz
Markz Epic player Level 145 19/08/2019 11:48 PM
Hello no one can hack your password either you shared it either you installed any mod, can you tell us did you install any mod or hack these days, because there is no way someone can get your password.
Hello no one can hack your password either you shared it either you installed any mod, can you tell us did you install any mod or hack these days, because there is no way someone can get your password.
LeonZ
LeonZ Epic player Level 137 20/08/2019 12:09 AM
Quote from niCe: If you didn't know in last few days there are a lot of scammers with fake sites which ''giving'' free USD to you.No one can steal and hack your account , only if you didn't share it to them.And the only way to buy webmoney is market in-game or by donate.
Quote from niCe:
Recently there were many cases of stolen accounts. Your account can only be stolen, if the fraudsters get your password. How can they get your password? There are basically four ways.

1. Someone creates a fraudulent website, where they want you to type your user name and password. They often promise to send you some money or give you premium account. But you will NEVER receive ANYTHING, they will only steal your account, because you enable the fraudster to get your password.

2. Some cheating programs or suspicious mods may contain keylogger, that is capturing your password when you type it upon logging in. Fraudsters can get your password without your knowledge and steal your account. There were many cases of stolen accounts because of cheats created by one czech cheating clan, which affected mainly czech players, but some english players used their cheats too and found their accounts stolen.

3. If you are using same password on other servers, the owners of such servers might try using that password for your WTLS account and login to it. There was a case of one czech competitive server, whose owner probably doesn't store hashed passwords in their database, but instead stores password in plain text (which is quite hideous) and he managed to login to accounts of few players, who used the same password on WTLS. There weren't any cases regarding english players yet, mostly because english server owners are responsible, but still, you should never use same password on more websites any time!

4. If you give out your password to someone (total stupidity on your side)

What does this mean? Do not type your password NEVER and to ANYONE. Also do not use any cheats or suspicious mods. None of the administrators will ever ask for your password and noone will ever give you any money nor premium account if you type your password on fraudulent websites.

If you didn't know in last few days there are a lot of scammers with fake sites which ''giving'' free USD to you.No one can steal and hack your account , only if you didn't share it to them.And the only way to buy webmoney is market in-game or by donate.
IwAn
IwAn Level 153 20/08/2019 12:24 AM
There is no way someone "HACKED" your account. He either logged on it from your pc, you thought installing cheats would've been a fun thing, or you gave your account to someone/logged in those fake USD reward sites. Whatever is the reason behind this, you were the dumb one in this case.
There is no way someone "HACKED" your account. He either logged on it from your pc, you thought installing cheats would've been a fun thing, or you gave your account to someone/logged in those fake USD reward sites.
Whatever is the reason behind this, you were the dumb one in this case.
1 2
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.