Close

Login

Close

Admins pls

xTaha
xTaha
Level 77
20/08/2019 12:52 AM
Visit The Player Guide to improve your knowledge and learn more about our server Features
xDarK
xDarK
Hustler
Level 35
20/08/2019 12:52 PM
And now I was playing in S2 and someone joinned with my account i got kicked and when i tried to log in i got bamned for proxy Help me Please And i have more proofs about this.
And now I was playing in S2 and someone joinned with my account i got kicked and when i tried to log in i got bamned for proxy Help me Please And i have more proofs about this.
If you need any help Just Pm me
xDarK
xDarK
Hustler
Level 35
20/08/2019 01:36 PM
xDarK
xDarK
Hustler
Level 35
21/08/2019 03:01 PM
YouNique
YouNique
Businessman
Level 65
21/08/2019 08:17 PM
You should had used the password from email log in to server and should changed the password asap but you didn't which is unbelievable even after losing money and cars you didn't changed the password..
You should had used the password from email log in to server and should changed the password asap but you didn't which is unbelievable even after losing money and cars you didn't changed the password..
Read the Server guide to make your life eaiser.
xDarK
xDarK
Hustler
Level 35
21/08/2019 09:23 PM
Nah i Alreqddy do it But when i changed It i wait Like 1min And i got Banned.
Nah i Alreqddy do it But when i changed It i wait Like 1min And i got Banned.
Archjun
Archjun
Level 91
23/08/2019 02:11 AM
Excuse me but how on earth were you even promoted to helper in the first place? It's mind blowing how people even fall for this trick, especially a helper who should know better. I'm pretty sure admins won't even bother to get your stuff back since you're that naive and stupid, and on top of that you're making it worse by embarrassing yourself on forums. It's just... funny.
Excuse me but how on earth were you even promoted to helper in the first place? It's mind blowing how people even fall for this trick, especially a helper who should know better. I'm pretty sure admins won't even bother to get your stuff back since you're that naive and stupid, and on top of that you're making it worse by embarrassing yourself on forums. It's just... funny.
YouNique
YouNique
Businessman
Level 65
23/08/2019 02:24 AM
Read formus rules first then creating a useless post, no one asked for your comments if you can help, help or stay out of it at all.
Read formus rules first then creating a useless post, no one asked for your comments if you can help, help or stay out of it at all.
Read the Server guide to make your life eaiser.
Archjun
Archjun
Level 91
23/08/2019 03:01 AM
You have got to be fucking kidding me. Do you really think I don't know about forum rules? What a joke. Btw if you're looking for the clown department, it's not here.
You have got to be fucking kidding me. Do you really think I don't know about forum rules? What a joke. Btw if you're looking for the clown department, it's not here.

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules