Close

Login

Close

discord banned

GaFsI
GaFsI
Level 81
22/08/2019 03:51 AM
and what is *Davidpc10* is he a bot? aint he admin in the call? he just wasnt fair he used to punish one side instad of both sides how would i know your *names* and where you *live* if you didnt share it? you should have keep ur own real life informations for your self dont share it then start crying for your own mistake
Well if i was at your place, if i get cyber bullied for not having the best accent i'd just leave the call as i wasn't welcome and perhaps a report should do the work, you picked the wrong option as it seems which lead you to this thread :)
and what is *Davidpc10* is he a bot? aint he admin in the call? he just wasnt fair he used to punish one side instad of both sides

and you threatened us by knowing our real "names" and know where we live and that you will kill us,
how would i know your *names* and where you *live* if you didnt share it? you should have keep ur own real life informations for your self dont share it then start crying for your own mistake
Nerf15
Nerf15
Level 56
22/08/2019 04:58 AM
Grimz was making fun of you? lmao everytime I join in the guy leaves... Grimzy boi that's low... anyways, let's look at DavidPC10's "fair" judgement [01:32:11] [G4L]ReDZ (53): {aaffff}david u mute for r word now? [01:32:21] DavidPC10 (71):{FFFFFF} Yes [01:32:25] DavidPC10 (71):{FFFFFF} its a swear word [01:32:25] iBust (128): {aaaaff}what is r word ? :v [01:32:37] uCi (143):{FFFFFF} retard [01:32:43] Nerf15 (168): {aaffaa}rip uci [01:32:54] uCi (143):{FFFFFF} hi nerf [01:33:02] Nerf15 (168): {aaffaa}omgggg miracle [01:33:04] Nerf15 (168): {aaffaa}u survived :'D [01:33:25] DavidPC10 (71):{FFFFFF} im gonna let uCi off this ones [01:33:34] uCi (143):{FFFFFF} what david [01:33:43] DavidPC10 (71):{FFFFFF} The word you just said [01:33:48] uCi (143):{FFFFFF} lmao david [01:34:00] uCi (143):{FFFFFF} i actually dont type anything swearing [01:36:07] [G4L]BabyBlood (96):{FFFFFF} the only r word I know is retarded? [01:36:14] Administrator DavidPC10 muted [G4L]BabyBlood for 10 minutes: You must not defame, swear, harass [01:35:38] Nerf15 (168): {aaffaa}David let you off, which is hard, and you get muted by the server? [01:35:55] [G4L]ReDZ (53): {aaffff}this is gta [01:36:07] DavidPC10 (71):{FFFFFF} its a swear word, what do you expect? [01:37:25] DavidPC10 (71):{FFFFFF} besides you been using that word as an insult, redz [01:37:36] Nerf15 (168): {aaffaa}what if I say "damn I'm retarded" [01:37:40] Nerf15 (168): {aaffaa}would I get muted for that [01:37:44] Administrator DavidPC10 muted you for 20 minutes: You must not defame, swear, harass
Grimz was making fun of you? lmao everytime I join in the guy leaves... Grimzy boi that's low... anyways, let's look at DavidPC10's "fair" judgement

[01:32:11] [G4L]ReDZ (53): {aaffff}david u mute for r word now?
[01:32:21] DavidPC10 (71):{FFFFFF} Yes
[01:32:25] DavidPC10 (71):{FFFFFF} its a swear word
[01:32:25] iBust (128): {aaaaff}what is r word ? :v
[01:32:37] uCi (143):{FFFFFF} retard
[01:32:43] Nerf15 (168): {aaffaa}rip uci
[01:32:54] uCi (143):{FFFFFF} hi nerf
[01:33:02] Nerf15 (168): {aaffaa}omgggg miracle
[01:33:04] Nerf15 (168): {aaffaa}u survived :'D
[01:33:25] DavidPC10 (71):{FFFFFF} im gonna let uCi off this ones
[01:33:34] uCi (143):{FFFFFF} what david
[01:33:43] DavidPC10 (71):{FFFFFF} The word you just said
[01:33:48] uCi (143):{FFFFFF} lmao david
[01:34:00] uCi (143):{FFFFFF} i actually dont type anything swearing
[01:36:07] [G4L]BabyBlood (96):{FFFFFF} the only r word I know is retarded?
[01:36:14] Administrator DavidPC10 muted [G4L]BabyBlood for 10 minutes: You must not defame, swear, harass
[01:35:38] Nerf15 (168): {aaffaa}David let you off, which is hard, and you get muted by the server?
[01:35:55] [G4L]ReDZ (53): {aaffff}this is gta
[01:36:07] DavidPC10 (71):{FFFFFF} its a swear word, what do you expect?
[01:37:25] DavidPC10 (71):{FFFFFF} besides you been using that word as an insult, redz
[01:37:36] Nerf15 (168): {aaffaa}what if I say "damn I'm retarded"
[01:37:40] Nerf15 (168): {aaffaa}would I get muted for that
[01:37:44] Administrator DavidPC10 muted you for 20 minutes: You must not defame, swear, harass
GaFsI
GaFsI
Level 81
22/08/2019 05:03 AM
lmao nerf,i think he aint alright hes facing problems thats why he dosent know what hes doing,if *retard* is an insult why its not censord? now if u say non censord words you get mute? what the hell is that mentality lmao
lmao nerf,i think he aint alright hes facing problems thats why he dosent know what hes doing,if *retard* is an insult why its not censord? now if u say non censord words you get mute? what the hell is that mentality lmao
HiRoYaL
HiRoYaL
Level 57
22/08/2019 05:20 AM
I don't exactly see the point you're trying to make here, obviously he said you aren't allowed to say "the R word" while you and your childish friends tried to be smart about it and used it there is nothing wrong with the punishment you recieved. Maybe you should attempt shutting ur mouth instead of acting like a smartass. "The R word" is an insult and even tho it's not censored it's still very much an insult anyway that's besides the point. You claim that a few players were insulting you so why didn't you just leave? Why did you have to insult them back and threaten them with their real names and locations? I think you got what you deserved since you were already warned about it so the whole making of this thread is completely useless.
I don't exactly see the point you're trying to make here, obviously he said you aren't allowed to say "the R word" while you and your childish friends tried to be smart about it and used it there is nothing wrong with the punishment you recieved. Maybe you should attempt shutting ur mouth instead of acting like a smartass.

"The R word" is an insult and even tho it's not censored it's still very much an insult anyway that's besides the point. You claim that a few players were insulting you so why didn't you just leave? Why did you have to insult them back and threaten them with their real names and locations? I think you got what you deserved since you were already warned about it so the whole making of this thread is completely useless.
GaFsI
GaFsI
Level 81
22/08/2019 05:26 AM
hey you have quote what i said twice,if it is an insult why its not cnesord you have the answer? do you? oh no then stay out of this because the non censord words are allwoed thats all i know dont try to make your own logic with davidpc because we following the rules plus nerf,redz and uCi did not censor evade
I don't exactly see the point you're trying to make here, obviously he said you aren't allowed to say "the R word" while you and your childish friends tried to be smart about it and used it there is nothing wrong with the punishment you recieved. Maybe you should attempt shutting ur mouth instead of acting like a smartass. "The R word" is an insult and even tho it's not censored it's still very much an insult anyway that's besides the point. You claim that a few players were insulting you so why didn't you just leave? Why did you have to insult them back and threaten them with their real names and locations? I think you got what you deserved since you were already warned about it so the whole making of this thread is completely useless.
hey you have quote what i said twice,if it is an insult why its not cnesord you have the answer? do you? oh no then stay out of this because the non censord words are allwoed thats all i know dont try to make your own logic with davidpc because we following the rules plus nerf,redz and uCi did not censor evade
GaFsI
GaFsI
Level 81
22/08/2019 05:26 AM
to take the mute they just have said a english word which is not censord
to take the mute they just have said a english word which is not censord
GaFsI
GaFsI
Level 81
22/08/2019 05:30 AM
i was waitting for davidpc10 to punish them because i tought that i read first i joined the discord server in *rules* insulting aint allwoed but he actually give no reaction so i started to defend my self since theres no one to take my right from them but guess what im the one who got punished even that they started to swear me and laughing on my grammer how fair can this be?
ou claim that a few players were insulting you so why didn't you just leave? Why did you have to insult them back and threaten them with their real names and locations? I think you got what you deserved since you
i was waitting for davidpc10 to punish them because i tought that i read first i joined the discord server in *rules* insulting aint allwoed but he actually give no reaction so i started to defend my self since theres no one to take my right from them but guess what im the one who got punished even that they started to swear me and laughing on my grammer how fair can this be?
DeadMouse
DeadMouse
Cameraman
Level 73
22/08/2019 05:38 AM
Thread locked to avoid spamming until any admin wants to reply. About GaFsl, please use the "EDIT" button. You spammed your thread 4, 5 times in a row at the beginning and you haven't stopped yet.
Thread locked to avoid spamming until any admin wants to reply.
About GaFsl, please use the "EDIT" button. You spammed your thread 4, 5 times in a row at the beginning and you haven't stopped yet.
DavidPC10
DavidPC10
Film maker
Administrator
Level 143
22/08/2019 02:54 PM
I kicked you because you were insulting and then I’m getting bunch of reports that you were threatening to go to their country to kill them and their family. We don’t need such player like this on our discord server. And for a “retard” part, it’s a swear word and I don’t understand why you guys trying to play victim about it.
I kicked you because you were insulting and then I’m getting bunch of reports that you were threatening to go to their country to kill them and their family. We don’t need such player like this on our discord server. And for a “retard” part, it’s a swear word and I don’t understand why you guys trying to play victim about it.

3. You must not spam, defame, swear, harass, beg, racket, threaten, intimidate or impersonate other players
R3kT
R3kT
Spokesman
Lead Administrator
Level 140
22/08/2019 10:33 PM
its pretty obvious you guys were trying to provoke david into doing administrative action in regards to the "r" word so its your fault if you get muted, someone asked what the r word is, another said what it was, david was like Ok everyone knows, ill let this guy off, it was helpful to tell everyone what word is not allowed, but then several of you wanted to test this word out? well, you obviously got muted, deal with it. as per discord, anyone breaking the rules will be punished, not just One person, if you got the evidence, i want it, i will see to it that everyone gets the punishment they deserve.
its pretty obvious you guys were trying to provoke david into doing administrative action in regards to the "r" word
so its your fault if you get muted, someone asked what the r word is, another said what it was, david was like Ok everyone knows, ill let this guy off, it was helpful to tell everyone what word is not allowed, but then several of you wanted to test this word out? well, you obviously got muted, deal with it.

as per discord, anyone breaking the rules will be punished, not just One person, if you got the evidence, i want it, i will see to it that everyone gets the punishment they deserve.

Moo may represent an idea, but only the cow knows. r3kt@gta-multiplayer.cz
This thread has been locked.

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

Refund 500k
1 minute ago
--- Bug reports ---
5 hours ago
More