Login

Close

Radio stream problem since 2016

xGaara42x
xGaara42x
Rich Man
Level 78
25/08/2019 12:46 AM
Heya again, so i tried many things again and the only possible fix could be the saors but since i heard my radio for a bit in s3 and then i heard the radio of the uploader of saors ._., but in samp addon thread one player of gta-multiplayer.cz posted after me in the thread to complain about the same thing, if you can post to in that thread devil assassin , we can have more chance if we are severals to post in this thread by having the same problem as me. So if you have the same problem as me please post on the samp addon thread (google it) to complain about that, because samp addon is so great and if the develeoper can fix it... Also moderators/admins please don't lock that topic and please others players who don't have that problem, except if you have some things to try, please don't post here. But if u have that radio stream problem like devil assassin and me please feel free to explain here what you tried etc, we can maybe fix it if we exchange informations about that problem.
Heya again, so i tried many things again and the only possible fix could be the saors but since i heard my radio for a bit in s3 and then i heard the radio of the uploader of saors ._., but in samp addon thread one player of gta-multiplayer.cz posted after me in the thread to complain about the same thing, if you can post to in that thread devil assassin , we can have more chance if we are severals to post in this thread by having the same problem as me.

So if you have the same problem as me please post on the samp addon thread (google it) to complain about that, because samp addon is so great and if the develeoper can fix it...

Also moderators/admins please don't lock that topic and please others players who don't have that problem, except if you have some things to try, please don't post here.

But if u have that radio stream problem like devil assassin and me please feel free to explain here what you tried etc, we can maybe fix it if we exchange informations about that problem.
DareDevill
DareDevill
Coward
Administrator
Level 98
25/08/2019 09:09 AM
https://gtaforums.com/topic/760017-samp-addon/?do=findComment&comment=1070565694
guyelberg
guyelberg
Bandito
Level 25
25/08/2019 10:01 AM
First thing you can try in S3 is to write .mp3 instead of .m3u at the end of the radio LINK. SA:MP 0.3.7 version probably does not support m3u
First thing you can try in S3 is to write .mp3 instead of .m3u at the end of the radio LINK.
SA:MP 0.3.7 version probably does not support m3u
DevilAssassin
DevilAssassin
Level 71
25/08/2019 10:13 AM
First thing you can try in S3 is to write .mp3 instead of .m3u at the end of the radio LINK. SA:MP 0.3.7 version probably does not support m3u

something wrong on server with audio plugin server
same happen with original audio client
%appdata%/SA-MP Audio Plugin/audio.txt
Message from server: Player not connected
xGaara42x
xGaara42x
Rich Man
Level 78
25/08/2019 07:18 PM
OK i normally have a fix for that after some try again, devil assassin could you try to reinstall clean gta sa folder with samp addon 2.4 + samp and then go to GTA SA folder >libraries then close gta sa and samp, delete the file bassmix.dll and then retry, you will loose map features (you will have classic map again) except for the "speed scrolling" in the map, after i deletd bassmix.dll (with a reinstallation of gta sa samp 0.3 dl and samp addon 2.4) and now i can hear my radio without any problem in s3 s4, tell me if it worked for you please ^^
OK i normally have a fix for that after some try again, devil assassin could you try to reinstall clean gta sa folder with samp addon 2.4 + samp and then go to GTA SA folder >libraries then close gta sa and samp, delete the file bassmix.dll and then retry, you will loose map features (you will have classic map again) except for the "speed scrolling" in the map, after i deletd bassmix.dll (with a reinstallation of gta sa samp 0.3 dl and samp addon 2.4) and now i can hear my radio without any problem in s3 s4, tell me if it worked for you please ^^

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

help
15 minutes ago
--- Web updates ---
3 hours ago
--- Suggestions ---
4 hours ago
Ip Ban