Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

something to add about unban

Ob4x
Ob4x Level 41 23/08/2019 06:57 PM
i started to play in like 1 or 2 months ago. On server i met so many good friends and good players. My summer routine is literary sleeping, eating and playing samp. Every day i have more than 5h of playing samp on server, i dont play anything else unless samp. And why would i cheat? why will i lose life time by playing samp then lost everything i made. i have like 289 hours since i start. and i did very good things and in this little playtime i learned alot of things. and why would i cheat? If any of my friends who i know and he know me read this he will approve with this. Thanks for reading i think this is it for now ;/
i started to play in like 1 or 2 months ago. On server i met so many good friends and good players. My summer routine is literary sleeping, eating and playing samp. Every day i have more than 5h of playing samp on server, i dont play anything else unless samp. And why would i cheat? why will i lose life time by playing samp then lost everything i made. i have like 289 hours since i start. and i did very good things and in this little playtime i learned alot of things. and why would i cheat?
If any of my friends who i know and he know me read this he will approve with this. Thanks for reading i think this is it for now ;/
Showzer
Showzer Film maker Level 120 23/08/2019 06:59 PM
You Will Be Answered In Your Previous Thread, Please Stop Make Threads!
You Will Be Answered In Your Previous Thread, Please Stop Make Threads!
Everybody gangsta till 5mg ammo squad rolls up
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.