Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

ban appeal

Avenom
Avenom Level 1 23/08/2019 08:21 PM
dear admins i was working as a security man in my van when suddently got banned for 40 days and when i saw the reason it was cheats i honestly wasen't please help me
dear admins i was working as a security man in my van when suddently got banned for 40 days and when i saw the reason it was cheats i honestly wasen't please help me
AM4N
AM4N Wise one Level 125 23/08/2019 08:53 PM
Hey, You were lagging a lot since the last 2 days which sent delayed data to the anticheat and you got banned. Since, you are a new player, i'll unban you this time but remember that abusing lags is not allowed here. So, if you get banned in the future, you won't be unbanned. Make sure that you fix your connection before joining the server again.
Hey,
You were lagging a lot since the last 2 days which sent delayed data to the anticheat and you got banned. Since, you are a new player, i'll unban you this time but remember that abusing lags is not allowed here. So, if you get banned in the future, you won't be unbanned. Make sure that you fix your connection before joining the server again.
This text is displayed only for administrators
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.