Login

Close

Banned for AFK Abuse? Really..?

ReDZ
ReDZ
Legendary player
Level 74
25/08/2019 10:05 PM
You can hear me saying it and it doesn't matter in which situation I was, my mom called me on phone, do i need to send the phone number proof too? Please.
dont you think its kind of ironic that you had to talk with your mom right at that moment? right when you were about to get blown up? and even with max volume, you cannot hear anyone talking.

You can hear me saying it and it doesn't matter in which situation I was, my mom called me on phone, do i need to send the phone number proof too? Please.
NightWing
NightWing
Legendary player
Level 32
25/08/2019 10:05 PM
Are you fucking autistic?I was in the RC,and I WAS going to blow him up.Refrain from talking your stupid nonsense.The RC was definetly going for him,and I know it because I was the rc. I won't talk anymore,this is the 4th page,30+ posts.
Are you fucking autistic?I was in the RC,and I WAS going to blow him up.Refrain from talking your stupid nonsense.The RC was definetly going for him,and I know it because I was the rc.

I won't talk anymore,this is the 4th page,30+ posts.
ReDZ
ReDZ
Legendary player
Level 74
25/08/2019 10:07 PM
I don't care if you were going for me or not, I DID quit at the moment and so? I just quit the game and came back in, not a reason to ban anyone.
Are you fucking autistic?I was in the RC,and I WAS going to blow him up.Refrain from talking your stupid nonsense.The RC was definetly going for him,and I know it because I was the rc.

I won't talk anymore,this is the 4th page,30+ posts.

I don't care if you were going for me or not, I DID quit at the moment and so? I just quit the game and came back in, not a reason to ban anyone.
Tzurez
Tzurez
Legendary player
Level 56
25/08/2019 10:09 PM
There wasnt any explosion on redz stream, neither proof rc was going for him, so that aint death avoid neither afk abuse, to make it clear, he was banned cause he left the game and joined back when rc came closer to him
There wasnt any explosion on redz stream, neither proof rc was going for him, so that aint death avoid neither afk abuse, to make it clear, he was banned cause he left the game and joined back when rc came closer to him
RomanianBadass
RomanianBadass
Trickster
Level 48
25/08/2019 10:09 PM
You purposely left to avoid getting killed.You can ever hear yourself crying over the RC in the clip.
I DID quit at the moment and so
You purposely left to avoid getting killed.You can ever hear yourself crying over the RC in the clip.
Tzurez
Tzurez
Legendary player
Level 56
25/08/2019 10:10 PM
Even if he purposely left, RC hasnt blown up on stream, so its not death avoid
Even if he purposely left, RC hasnt blown up on stream, so its not death avoid
NightWing
NightWing
Legendary player
Level 32
25/08/2019 10:11 PM
Tzurez just refrain from talking,we can all see your brain doesn't support such arguments.
Tzurez just refrain from talking,we can all see your brain doesn't support such arguments.
RomanianBadass
RomanianBadass
Trickster
Level 48
are you fucking braindead? he litterally went afk BEFORE the RC could even explode.
There wasnt any explosion on redz stream
are you fucking braindead? he litterally went afk BEFORE the RC could even explode.
niCe
niCe
Legendary player
Lead Manager
Level 267
"Everyone does it too" will always be the poorest excuse ever. If you have violated server rules, you will be rightfully punished, which is clearly this case. What everyone else does, does absolutely not matter in this particular case. I'm locking this because of severe spam.
"Everyone does it too" will always be the poorest excuse ever. If you have violated server rules, you will be rightfully punished, which is clearly this case. What everyone else does, does absolutely not matter in this particular case.

I'm locking this because of severe spam.
DavidPC10
DavidPC10
Film maker
Administrator
Level 143
26/08/2019 12:34 AM
You are now also banned on Discord for constant insult.
You are now also banned on Discord for constant insult.
This thread has been locked.

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

Refund 500k
4 minutes ago
--- Bug reports ---
5 hours ago
More