Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

Lost mg !!!

joker3660
joker3660 Level 23 15/09/2019 05:10 PM
So i was having 100mg, i went to the office and took all 100mg out of gunlocker and came out of the office as i came out my game got crashed and when i relog, neither the mg was in my hand or in the gunlocker
So i was having 100mg, i went to the office and took all 100mg out of gunlocker and came out of the office as i came out my game got crashed and when i relog, neither the mg was in my hand or in the gunlocker
Pew_dholpins_drink_beer
YouNique
YouNique Level 93 15/09/2019 08:12 PM
This is caused mostly, by lag, high ping and when you have high packet loss your game is likely to crash, but when you lose something because of crash that isn't server sided fault because that's caused from you pc or internet. Anyway admin's might have something else to say be patient.
This is caused mostly, by lag, high ping and when you have high packet loss your game is likely to crash, but when you lose something because of crash that isn't server sided fault because that's caused from you pc or internet. Anyway admin's might have something else to say be patient.
joker3660
joker3660 Level 23 16/09/2019 12:40 AM
I remember I was not lagging when the game crashed I saw my ping in the ping rate box (one shows like heartrate idk wht it's called nvm), k if so I was lagging nvm lock the thread tnkx
I remember I was not lagging when the game crashed I saw my ping in the ping rate box (one shows like heartrate idk wht it's called nvm), k if so I was lagging nvm lock the thread tnkx
Pew_dholpins_drink_beer
TheCaptain
TheCaptain Level 140 16/09/2019 04:40 PM
Refunded.
Refunded.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.