Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Change of system for producing drugs

1 2 3 4 5... 7
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 333 16/09/2019 11:54 PM
Hello everyone! Because the change made to properties has finally brought interest in buying properties, I have decided, that we will make some changes also to system of weed farms, cocaine lockups, counterfeit chips machines and gun manufactories. There are two ways how we can change the system. I will set examples on weed farms. 1. Weed farm will cost $75000 and it will belong to the player for 5 days. Production will be like now 20 grams of weed per hour. There will be 30 farms available, when all the farms are purchased, other players can't buy the weed farms. Pros: - Each farm can be owned by one player only, thus it's visible who owns the farm - Player can, if lucky, buy all 30 farms and the max production will be 600 grams per hour (however it will be unlikely to purchase all weed farms) Cons: - Weed farms will not be available for most of the players 2. Weed farm will cost $300000 and it will belong to the player for 5 days. Production will be 80 grams of weed per hour. Farm will work similarly to garages, thus every player will be able to purchase the farm anytime. There will be the house/property pickup to purchase the farm. Pros: - Every player will be able to own the weed farm Cons: - Maximal production for one player will be 80 grams per hour I'll be glad if you share your opinion, which system would you like more.
Hello everyone!

Because the change made to properties has finally brought interest in buying properties, I have decided, that we will make some changes also to system of weed farms, cocaine lockups, counterfeit chips machines and gun manufactories.

There are two ways how we can change the system. I will set examples on weed farms.

1. Weed farm will cost $75000 and it will belong to the player for 5 days. Production will be like now 20 grams of weed per hour. There will be 30 farms available, when all the farms are purchased, other players can't buy the weed farms.

Pros:
- Each farm can be owned by one player only, thus it's visible who owns the farm
- Player can, if lucky, buy all 30 farms and the max production will be 600 grams per hour (however it will be unlikely to purchase all weed farms)

Cons:
- Weed farms will not be available for most of the players

2. Weed farm will cost $300000 and it will belong to the player for 5 days. Production will be 80 grams of weed per hour. Farm will work similarly to garages, thus every player will be able to purchase the farm anytime. There will be the house/property pickup to purchase the farm.

Pros:
- Every player will be able to own the weed farm

Cons:
- Maximal production for one player will be 80 grams per hour

I'll be glad if you share your opinion, which system would you like more.
JelenPivo
JelenPivo Player Level 52 17/09/2019 12:18 AM
the 1. would be better :D
the 1. would be better :D
DeadFate was here.
Bisu
Bisu Legendary player Level 72 17/09/2019 12:21 AM
Hi. I am voting for option #2 simply because of the "Every player will be able to own the weed farm" part. There are dedicated players to each and every small thing therefore the more different people can be involved in this, the better. Thanks
Hi.

I am voting for option #2 simply because of the "Every player will be able to own the weed farm" part. There are dedicated players to each and every small thing therefore the more different people can be involved in this, the better.

Thanks
Showzer
Showzer Film maker Level 120 17/09/2019 12:31 AM
I pick the second option, some advantages on why i find it better than the first one. - More profitable, produces a decent amount of weed depending on how active you are. - As stated, gives opportunities for more players to try out this feature. It's great to have some features' systems reworked, players will be excited to try them out
I pick the second option, some advantages on why i find it better than the first one.
- More profitable, produces a decent amount of weed depending on how active you are.
- As stated, gives opportunities for more players to try out this feature.
It's great to have some features' systems reworked, players will be excited to try them out
Everybody gangsta till 5mg ammo squad rolls up
itsLuffY
itsLuffY Level 70 17/09/2019 12:58 AM
I'd pick the Second option, as it gives all players the opportunity to produce Drugs, unlike option 1 that deprives that chance. Great system though, thanks.
I'd pick the Second option, as it gives all players the opportunity to produce Drugs, unlike option 1 that deprives that chance.
Great system though, thanks.
Visit the The Player Guide to learn more about our servers' features.
Niana
Niana Level 85 17/09/2019 01:06 AM
The Second one is very interesting! #2
The Second one is very interesting!
Petrit
Petrit Level 130 17/09/2019 01:17 AM
I'd say go with number 2 but give it some time and ask the players how they feel about the price
I'd say go with number 2 but give it some time and ask the players how they feel about the price
JaX1
JaX1 Legendary player Level 68 17/09/2019 01:20 AM
#2 is best in my opinion :)
#2 is best in my opinion :)
ArabNiger69
ArabNiger69 Level 105 17/09/2019 01:28 AM
I prefer the option 2, because everyone must have a chance to try this update, someone will ruin it and rare amount of people will be able to purchase them
I prefer the option 2, because everyone must have a chance to try this update, someone will ruin it and rare amount of people will be able to purchase them
PenguinTrashedGTA
PenguinTrashedGTA Level 35 17/09/2019 01:50 AM
Option 1 could start something big. If people cannot get a hold of a farm, no weed can be produced, then it will drive up the economy, makes it more rare and it could create a competitive market for it. Option 2 benefits every player in a sense More players can produce more weed, which means more farms are produced, the market price for weed will probably be lower but players are willing to spend money to get a farm which can drive more money to weed farms but will probably lower the value since everyone can get a farm. I have a question, for option 2 is the max farm you can get going to be one since you said it works like garages? But the summary of these two options Option 1: increases the market price for weed (e.g selling for higher)(Option for players who are rich/or wanna use this as a new method of a rare product to sell on the market so they can get higher cash) Option 2: more money is used on weed farms (lower value for weed, but its efficient for players so its easily obtainable) (Option for the average player who wants to buy a farm to use weed for a quick an easy way of healing) Maybe you can implement a system where everyone can get a max of 3 farms for example, and generate 50 weed per hour, but the farm is owned for less days such as 3 or 2.
Option 1 could start something big.

If people cannot get a hold of a farm, no weed can be produced, then it will drive up the economy, makes it more rare and it could create a competitive market for it.

Option 2 benefits every player in a sense

More players can produce more weed, which means more farms are produced, the market price for weed will probably be lower but players are willing to spend money to get a farm which can drive more money to weed farms but will probably lower the value since everyone can get a farm.

I have a question, for option 2 is the max farm you can get going to be one since you said it works like garages?

But the summary of these two options
Option 1: increases the market price for weed (e.g selling for higher)(Option for players who are rich/or wanna use this as a new method of a rare product to sell on the market so they can get higher cash)
Option 2: more money is used on weed farms (lower value for weed, but its efficient for players so its easily obtainable)
(Option for the average player who wants to buy a farm to use weed for a quick an easy way of healing)

Maybe you can implement a system where everyone can get a max of 3 farms for example, and generate 50 weed per hour, but the farm is owned for less days such as 3 or 2.
1 2 3 4 5... 7
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.