Login

Close

Change of system for producing drugs

Eva
Eva
Gambler
Level 92
17/09/2019 01:52 AM
I like option 1 which is monopoly oriented, it will provide relatively high chance to an individual to make great profit out of this investment as a whole.
I like option 1 which is monopoly oriented, it will provide relatively high chance to an individual to make great profit out of this investment as a whole.
Prabhat26
Prabhat26
Worshipped
Level 122
17/09/2019 04:23 AM
2nd one is better, but one player should be limited to 1 weed farm only. Or.. increase the price in 1st case and the production but limit it to players can buy one only.
2nd one is better, but one player should be limited to 1 weed farm only.

Or.. increase the price in 1st case and the production but limit it to players can buy one only.
niCe
niCe
Legendary player
Lead Manager
Level 270
17/09/2019 07:11 AM
Problem of the second variant is, that when more peoploe will be able to produce drugs, there will be more drugs in circulation and their price will drop, which will ruin profits for most players as well.
Problem of the second variant is, that when more peoploe will be able to produce drugs, there will be more drugs in circulation and their price will drop, which will ruin profits for most players as well.
Titan28
Titan28
Godfather
Level 105
17/09/2019 07:17 AM
That's not a problem, we still have our big guys: Ryder, Big smoke and Truth. I am going for the Second option.
That's not a problem, we still have our big guys: Ryder, Big smoke and Truth. I am going for the Second option.
TORSIGHT
TORSIGHT
High Roller
Helper
Level 32
17/09/2019 07:26 AM
Option 1 is better than option 2
Option 1 is better than option 2
RayzZ
RayzZ
Level 69
17/09/2019 07:38 AM
Even if there's more of drugs circulation due to the drug addiction more drugs are used either way and it's always better if everyone gets a chance.
Even if there's more of drugs circulation due to the drug addiction more drugs are used either way and it's always better if everyone gets a chance.
Gangster by day, Pimp at night.
celebi
celebi
Level 89
17/09/2019 07:40 AM
option 1, would be more competitive. I love a good old war over something ;D
option 1, would be more competitive. I love a good old war over something ;D
Boraka
Boraka
Legendary player
Level 47
17/09/2019 07:48 AM
I prefer the old system. and would love to see the congress involved in the case of weed (legalized or not) can effect the production.
I prefer the old system. and would love to see the congress involved in the case of weed (legalized or not) can effect the production.
Welton
Welton
Helper
Level 45
17/09/2019 07:53 AM
I would say the 1st option is the best so far BUT, there should be a limit to the weed farms you can buy for example 3-5 because owning 30(all of them) weed farms will give others no option to buy them. Also the person who has previously bought them can wait again and buy all of them, again. Which makes it one sided only... totally unfair for people who also want to produce drugs.
I would say the 1st option is the best so far BUT, there should be a limit to the weed farms you can buy for example 3-5 because owning 30(all of them) weed farms will give others no option to buy them. Also the person who has previously bought them can wait again and buy all of them, again. Which makes it one sided only... totally unfair for people who also want to produce drugs.
ArthurMorgan
ArthurMorgan
Outlaw
Level 64
17/09/2019 09:29 AM
Option 2 is the one i like in my opinion and has a lot of advantages to me and other players.
Option 2 is the one i like in my opinion and has a lot of advantages to me and other players.
Visit The Player Guide to improve your knowledge and learn more about our server Features.

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

--- Suggestions ---
3 hours ago
--- Bug reports ---
3 hours ago
refund / lost (case)
4 hours ago
Lost Skimmer