Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

Ip Ban

TheVigilante
TheVigilante Level 33 22/09/2019 07:11 PM
My ip address in my home is banned from both the forum and the game.I can't see why and I can't see how long it will last.I could play yesterday.I found out I was banned this morning.I am currently connecting to the forum via the Internet on my phone.
My ip address in my home is banned from both the forum and the game.I can't see why and I can't see how long it will last.I could play yesterday.I found out I was banned this morning.I am currently connecting to the forum via the Internet on my phone.
YouNique
YouNique Level 93 22/09/2019 07:23 PM
This is because your ip has been banned by an administrator or someone on your ip is banned you can know the reason of ban from here, wait for an administrator's reply.
This is because your ip has been banned by an administrator or someone on your ip is banned you can know the reason of ban from here, wait for an administrator's reply.
TheVigilante
TheVigilante Level 33 22/09/2019 07:34 PM
When I click ''here'', my linked accounts appear.But I can't find the reason for being banned.
When I click ''here'', my linked accounts appear.But I can't find the reason for being banned.
WaelFkaier
WaelFkaier Legendary player Level 45 22/09/2019 10:59 PM
As YouNique Said : Wait for Admins's Last Decision and reply.
As YouNique Said : Wait for Admins's Last Decision and reply.
TheCaptain
TheCaptain Level 140 22/09/2019 11:27 PM
Hi, the IP what you are trying to join from is marked as VPN therefore system doesn't let you join, feel free to play with this IP what you are using now or with the IP what you were using yesterday. //EDIT: You should be able to join now, please post here if everything is ok.
Hi, the IP what you are trying to join from is marked as VPN therefore system doesn't let you join, feel free to play with this IP what you are using now or with the IP what you were using yesterday.

//EDIT: You should be able to join now, please post here if everything is ok.
This text is displayed only for administrators
TheVigilante
TheVigilante Level 33 23/09/2019 07:10 AM
I can connect to the game and the forum.Thanks.
I can connect to the game and the forum.Thanks.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.