Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

EventEvents, actions and streams

1 2 3 4 5... 20
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 333 24/10/2019 03:33 PM
You can post invitations for your events, actions or streams in this thread.
You can post invitations for your events, actions or streams in this thread.
Prabhat26
Prabhat26 Worshipped Level 131 24/10/2019 03:37 PM
-First 3 pokes on web gets 0.25usd each. If it actually can be counted as an action.. if not then my bad Celebi Siptarr1 zStarGore -Post anything which you always love about wtls to my niCe's wall and i'll choose 2 winners which gets 1.50usd each. It ends on 31oct. Winners will be posted on his wall too.
-First 3 pokes on web gets 0.25usd each. If it actually can be counted as an action.. if not then my bad

Celebi
Siptarr1
zStarGore

-Post anything which you always love about wtls to my niCe's wall and i'll choose 2 winners which gets 1.50usd each. It ends on 31oct. Winners will be posted on his wall too.
MrTerminator
MrTerminator Godfather Level 104 08/12/2019 06:14 AM
Event-PhotoSession Send your BEST Screenshot on My Wall. It should contain YOU in a Pose or with your car or you Dancing. Eg.- Note that Screenshots with GRAPHIC MODS wont be given much attention, only thing matters is a Sexy Pose. I'll select 3 sexy ones ! Prize: 1st- 2 USD 2nd- 1.50 USD 3rd- .50 USD This event will end on 31st December. Best of Luck!!
Event-PhotoSession
Send your BEST Screenshot on My Wall. It should contain YOU in a Pose or with your car or you Dancing.
Eg.-
[Img]https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/screenshots/medium-106688.jpg[/img]
Note that Screenshots with GRAPHIC MODS wont be given much attention, only thing matters is a Sexy Pose.
I'll select 3 sexy ones !
Prize:
1st- 2 USD
2nd- 1.50 USD
3rd- .50 USD
This event will end on 31st December.
Best of Luck!!
Mitrixsen
Mitrixsen Legendary player Level 125 09/12/2019 03:44 PM
Make sure to come to my Christmas Party on S3! https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/50832/#post-494229
Make sure to come to my Christmas Party on S3!
https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/50832/#post-494229
MyMen
MyMen Legendary player Level 72 11/12/2019 10:27 AM
first 3 best jokes in my wall first prize 500k second prize 300k third prize 100k This event will end on 31st December so everyone have chance to win Good luck
first 3 best jokes in my wall
first prize 500k
second prize 300k
third prize 100k
This event will end on 31st December
so everyone have chance to win Good luck
MrTerminator
MrTerminator Godfather Level 104 30/12/2019 04:59 PM
PhotoSession Results 1st - iBust - 2USD 2nd - KenSeGiZ - 1.50USD 3rd - Nitish - .50USD Congratulations to the winners. Thanks to everyone else for participating :D
PhotoSession

Results

1st - iBust - 2USD
2nd - KenSeGiZ - 1.50USD
3rd - Nitish - .50USD

Congratulations to the winners.
Thanks to everyone else for participating :D
MyMen
MyMen Legendary player Level 72 31/12/2019 08:31 AM
Contest Winners(best 3 jokes) Results 1st-MrTerminator Won 500k 2nd- CallMePrometheus Won 200k 3rd-.NABLE123 Won 100k Congratulations to the winners
Contest Winners(best 3 jokes)
Results
1st-MrTerminator Won 500k
2nd- CallMePrometheus Won 200k
3rd-.NABLE123 Won 100k
Congratulations to the winners
Petrit
Petrit Level 130 03/01/2020 03:11 PM
From now on if you want to do a giveaway or anything set the prizes in web money since players are complaining about not receiving prizes.
From now on if you want to do a giveaway or anything set the prizes in web money since players are complaining about not receiving prizes.
BoosT247
BoosT247 Executioner Level 82 14/01/2020 11:21 PM
Boost's Bday Joke Contest When: From now 'till the end of the week Where: My Wall Why: Because its my Bday baby! How: Anything it takes, inside jokes, memes, text jokes Reward: Every joke that makes me laugh will get 1.00USD (no limit set) Notes: One joke per user, I also laugh pretty easily so its gonna be some ez money for you. I will make a list with the jokes that i liked and post it somewhere (either here or on my wall)
Boost's Bday Joke Contest
When: From now 'till the end of the week

Where: My Wall

Why: Because its my Bday baby!

How: Anything it takes, inside jokes, memes, text jokes

Reward:
 Every joke that makes me laugh will get 1.00USD (no limit set)
Notes: One joke per user, I also laugh pretty easily so its gonna be some ez money for you. I will make a list with the jokes that i liked and post it somewhere (either here or on my wall)

How i got so many fireworks > click here
goodbye
goodbye Liked Level 40 15/01/2020 12:23 AM
After returning to Wtls i ll make a Travel with all players+ Admins ,Moderators helpers and The Jizzy if he can in S2 only to Mount chiliad And Other places in san andreas , No work ,No missions , No heists ,No jobs in this Travel, No Ceo work , no anythink you can do it in server date for this Travel : this Weekend (friday or saturday or sunday) if i not have any works or school Time to Travel : 20h-22h Recommanded vehicles : Coach and bus to Travel (No cars , no motobikes , no trucks , no planes ), if you dont have it we take a coach from the streat or admins help us Rules :No weapons To Travel or kick from server for 1hours ,No swearing , no Racism ,no Politics subjects ,no religions subjects Note : S1+S3+S4 players Can join This Travel Weclome , and if you have a good pc (2gb ram or more good processers and good graphics card ) welcome or else you cant travel with us because u will have low fps and also good connection i ll wish this event Acceptable This event is just for forgot Works in game and in real life school or works, also for fun , thanks you And i need some one to stream this event in twitch or any platformes if some one can
After returning to Wtls i ll make a Travel with all players+ Admins ,Moderators helpers and The Jizzy if he can in S2 only to Mount chiliad And Other places in san andreas , No work ,No missions , No heists ,No jobs in this Travel, No Ceo work , no anythink you can do it in server
date for this Travel : this Weekend (friday or saturday or sunday) if i not have any works or school
Time to Travel : 20h-22h
Recommanded vehicles : Coach and bus to Travel (No cars , no motobikes , no trucks , no planes ), if you dont have it we take a coach from the streat or admins help us
Rules :No weapons To Travel or kick from server for 1hours ,No swearing , no Racism ,no Politics subjects ,no religions subjects
Note : S1+S3+S4 players Can join This Travel Weclome , and if you have a good pc (2gb ram or more good processers and good graphics card ) welcome or else you cant travel with us because u will have low fps and also good connection
i ll wish this event Acceptable
This event is just for forgot Works in game and in real life school or works, also for fun , thanks you
And i need some one to stream this event in twitch or any platformes if some one can
1 2 3 4 5... 20
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.