Close

Do not blame anticheat all the time!

niCe
niCe
Legendary player
Lead Manager
Level 291
21/01/2020 02:54 PM
I wonder, why do you even think "spoof hacks" are related to "files". But it is not.
so then how does the ''spoof hacks'' works or detects? because there no such thing as file dector..

I wonder, why do you even think "spoof hacks" are related to "files". But it is not.
PsychopatBejrYoutube
PsychopatBejrYoutube
Legendary player
Level 29
21/01/2020 04:36 PM
I got "kicked" alot while playing the game simply in chat it would write "server is restarting" then it will repeat messages atleast three times that "server did not respond" and then the server loads again like i joined in and i lost my heist that i was in middle of i wonder what is cause of this as for no one else the server was restarting the amount of players was same i though it is just lost connection or corrosion on my networking.
I got "kicked" alot while playing the game simply in chat it would write "server is restarting" then it will repeat messages atleast three times that "server did not respond" and then the server loads again like i joined in and i lost my heist that i was in middle of i wonder what is cause of this as for no one else the server was restarting the amount of players was same i though it is just lost connection or corrosion on my networking.
AbdullahGee
AbdullahGee
Experienced player
Level 26
21/01/2020 05:30 PM
Anti-cheat detects "Spoof Hacks" according to player's movement speed. If it detects something really high difference in player speed ,it will kick the hacker kinda like TP detection.
Anti-cheat detects "Spoof Hacks" according to player's movement speed.
If it detects something really high difference in player speed ,it will kick the hacker kinda like TP detection.
><Mr.StarPhish(((*> Don't ask me why i play alone e_e
HoLY
HoLY
Legendary player
Administrator
Level 119
21/01/2020 05:45 PM
Please refrain from posting such "smart" posts, if you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Anti-cheat detects "Spoof Hacks" according to player's movement speed.
If it detects something really high difference in player speed ,it will kick the hacker kinda like TP detection.
Please refrain from posting such "smart" posts, if you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Mano
Mano
Lead Administrator
Level 162
21/01/2020 08:31 PM
Anti-cheat detects "Spoof Hacks" according to player's movement speed. If it detects something really high difference in player speed ,it will kick the hacker kinda like TP detection.
maderplayer
maderplayer
Editor
Level 65
22/01/2020 03:36 AM
Anticheat system suppose to stop and ban a cheater but yet yesterday I got killed in game from a cheater using aimbot and anticheat did not detect happen so fast 1sec, a professional admin had to ban him. all I can say is that sometimes it does detect and sometimes it doesn't just like when they use c-bug in minigame's anticheat don't kick a player not even admin can see them using and sometimes when they do use it admin has to give them a warning, anticheat ban me two times as a mistake in tdm/dm, is 2020 and more hacks be comeing out ones that we don't even know about.
Anticheat system suppose to stop and ban a cheater but yet yesterday I got killed in game from a cheater using aimbot and anticheat did not detect happen so fast 1sec, a professional admin had to ban him. all I can say is that sometimes it does detect and sometimes it doesn't just like when they use c-bug in minigame's anticheat don't kick a player not even admin can see them using and sometimes when they do use it admin has to give them a warning, anticheat ban me two times as a mistake in tdm/dm, is 2020 and more hacks be comeing out ones that we don't even know about.
niCe
niCe
Legendary player
Lead Manager
Level 291
22/01/2020 04:51 AM
You must be really gifted person, if anticheat didn't detect the aimbot, but you did! Seriously, read the first post again, I doubt you even bothered to read it, otherwise you wouldn't shitpost here. If you will keep lying about anticheat, you will get permanently banned.
I got killed in game from a cheater using aimbot

You must be really gifted person, if anticheat didn't detect the aimbot, but you did! Seriously, read the first post again, I doubt you even bothered to read it, otherwise you wouldn't shitpost here.

when they use c-bug in minigame's anticheat don't kick a player

If you will keep lying about anticheat, you will get permanently banned.
R3dfield
R3dfield
Helper
Level 127
22/01/2020 07:09 AM
Anticheat is good. I'm not gonna complain about it. This is a freaking old game so it's obvious that not everything works 100%. You all just live so far from the host which will give you high ping and high ping causes lag and that gives you a higher chance of getting a huge packetloss. I get kicked very rarely for cheats because I live close to the host plus I have a pretty stable connection. It is what it is :D
Anticheat is good. I'm not gonna complain about it. This is a freaking old game so it's obvious that not everything works 100%. You all just live so far from the host which will give you high ping and high ping causes lag and that gives you a higher chance of getting a huge packetloss. I get kicked very rarely for cheats because I live close to the host plus I have a pretty stable connection. It is what it is :D
Helper
Elvedin
Elvedin
Level 47
22/01/2020 07:32 AM
There will always be someone complaining about anti cheat unless like humans get a brain surgery when born, new evolution of humans which is far away.People will still continue calling each other cheaters cause they lack maturity as they spend much playing instead of doing something else to develop theirself.Only mature people will accept defeat and show respect to others and not speak without thinking first.
There will always be someone complaining about anti cheat unless like humans get a brain surgery when born, new evolution of humans which is far away.People will still continue calling each other cheaters cause they lack maturity as they spend much playing instead of doing something else to develop theirself.Only mature people will accept defeat and show respect to others and not speak without thinking first.
Eruka2k20
Eruka2k20
Level 56
22/01/2020 01:54 PM
i dont think so
i dont think so
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

Not seccess
22 minutes ago
Old Account
59 minutes ago
--- Suggestions ---
1 hour ago
password lost
1 hour ago