Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

i can't buy web money from my country

batuhan536
batuhan536 Hustler Level 17 16/02/2020 07:58 PM
guys, im from turkey . paypal and paysafe inactive in my country, i don't have any foreign currency account. how it can possible? can you help me? i want buy premium accounts for me and friends but is not. :(((((
guys, im from turkey . paypal and paysafe inactive in my country, i don't have any
foreign currency account. how it can possible? can you help me? i want buy premium accounts for me and friends but is not. :(((((
AM4N
AM4N Wise one Level 125 16/02/2020 08:09 PM
You can use a different payment method to donate like Bitcoin or bank transfer.
You can use a different payment method to donate like Bitcoin or bank transfer.
batuhan536
batuhan536 Hustler Level 17 16/02/2020 09:02 PM
they take a lot of commissions for transfer and i dont have bitcoin. is there have any way?
they take a lot of commissions for transfer and i dont have bitcoin. is there have any way?
batuhan536
batuhan536 Hustler Level 17 16/02/2020 09:06 PM
we are 4 players in turkey and we want to be a premium, this server is amazing and enjoable :)
we are 4 players in turkey and we want to be a premium, this server is amazing and enjoable :)
Iverson
Iverson Lead Administrator Mobster Level 136 16/02/2020 09:16 PM
Hi, thank you for the positive feedback. If you can’t use the given options on game shop then sadly there’s no way to donate.
Hi, thank you for the positive feedback. If you can’t use the given options on game shop then sadly there’s no way to donate.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.