Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Banned in Los santos 2 | ShArK

1 2
lemonadder
lemonadder Bully Level 67 09/07/2020 08:29 AM
Want admin to check yesterday's Pm logs between us buddy? hmm? Wanna know who's the liar?
by second thought, why should i sell FT FBI RANCHER FOR 100K ? Does this sound normally to you? no sense. this is just showing you a lier.

Want admin to check yesterday's Pm logs between us buddy? hmm? Wanna know who's the liar?

YouBetterCheckYourselfBeforeYouWreckYourself.
ShaarKy
ShaarKy Legendary player Level 36 09/07/2020 08:38 AM
Sure bro !!!!! you said dollar wheels and 2x nitro i never had an FT fbi with dollars wheels or 2x nitro its a lie i had FBI rancher with *ONLY* 5x nitro , Spoiler , Grove Wheels i *NEVER* said FT you thought is FT i dont know why because you usual to FT Sellers. I NEVER SAID IT FT AND I SAID TO YOU ONLY ONE THING AND ITS SELL PRICE IS 100K Stop saying stuff that are false bro i dont know what is your problem that you doing this and coming to the server forum and start talking false but whatever i will start ignoring you i assume you are a didnt grow up yet (not trying to insult trying to talk low a grown man). have a good day and please this is a ban appeal not a disscusion theard if you want to talk with me talk on private message.

Sure bro !!!!! you said dollar wheels and 2x nitro i never had an FT fbi with dollars wheels or 2x nitro its a lie i had FBI rancher with *ONLY* 5x nitro , Spoiler , Grove Wheels i *NEVER* said FT you thought is FT i dont know why because you usual to FT Sellers.

I NEVER SAID IT FT AND I SAID TO YOU ONLY ONE THING AND ITS SELL PRICE IS 100K
Stop saying stuff that are false bro i dont know what is your problem that you doing this and coming to the server forum and start talking false but whatever i will start ignoring you i assume you are a didnt grow up yet (not trying to insult trying to talk low a grown man). have a good day and please this is a ban appeal not a disscusion theard if you want to talk with me talk on private message.
Petrit
Petrit Level 130 09/07/2020 08:40 AM
stop spamming this thread, this is not a conversation thread. locked, leblanc will reply with the final conclusion when he has time, refrain from making multiple threads because you will get your answer in this thread.
stop spamming this thread, this is not a conversation thread.
locked, leblanc will reply with the final conclusion when he has time, refrain from making multiple threads because you will get your answer in this thread.
Mano
Mano Level 183 09/07/2020 10:01 AM
Marikiten was auctioning an Infernus and you bid for it. The car was sold to you and insured for all your money. After you came back on the server, you messaged a Moderator for help, they correctly told you to call Mors Mutual Insurance to get your vehicle back, which you did call. Then for some reason, you begged our Moderator stating you didn't want the vehicle in the first place. Bullshit. Anyone who has played on the server for 5 minutes knows there's no such thing. So then you proceeded to message another staff member begging them to give the money back. Even lied about the car not being insured, when it clearly was and you already called Mors. Finally, one of our Administrators incorrectly refunded you, as you lost nothing. Your car was on the server but you didn't want/bother to save it. if there was issues locating the vehicle, you didn't tell us. If you pull this crap again, I will personally permanently ban you all servers. Have a good day!
Marikiten was auctioning an Infernus and you bid for it.
9.7.2020 01:05:33 (TRADE) Marikiten started auction: Infernus (Color 86, Twist, Armour 20%, Indestructible chassis, Nitro 10x, Hydraulics) with starting price $0
The car was sold to you and insured for all your money.
9.7.2020 01:06:05 (TRADE) Infernus has been sold to ShArK for $541,374
9.7.2020 01:06:05 (INSURANCE) Insured vehicle: ShArK, vehicleid: 1695, model: 411
This text is displayed only for administrators

After you came back on the server, you messaged a Moderator for help, they correctly told you to call Mors Mutual Insurance to get your vehicle back, which you did call. Then for some reason, you begged our Moderator stating you didn't want the vehicle in the first place.
9.7.2020 01:25:42 (CMD) ShArK: /phone
9.7.2020 01:26:21 (VEHICLE) Locked vehicle for all except: ShArK (137), vehicleid: 1649, vehicleclass: Infernus (411)
9.7.2020 01:26:21 (INSURANCE) Created vehicle: ShArK, vehicleid: 1649, vehicleclass: Infernus (411)
9.7.2020 01:26:24 (PM) ShArK messaged JessiJJ: bro i dont have where to store it i dont need it !!!
9.7.2020 01:26:30 (PM) ShArK messaged JessiJJ: i didnt meant to buy it omg

9.7.2020 01:27:14 (PM) ShArK messaged JessiJJ: i made bid for minigun there was double bid
9.7.2020 01:27:23 (PM) ShArK messaged JessiJJ: same time i enter it enter another bid and crashed game
Bullshit. Anyone who has played on the server for 5 minutes knows there's no such thing.

So then you proceeded to message another staff member begging them to give the money back.
9.7.2020 01:30:54 (PM) ShArK messaged LeBlanc: give me back 545k my money
9.7.2020 01:30:58 (PM) ShArK messaged LeBlanc: reset it
9.7.2020 01:32:18 (PM) ShArK messaged LeBlanc: PLZ BRING ME BACK 545K
9.7.2020 01:32:21 (PM) ShArK messaged LeBlanc: CHECK LOG
9.7.2020 01:32:32 (PM) ShArK messaged LeBlanc: ALL MONEY GONE

Even lied about the car not being insured, when it clearly was and you already called Mors.
Finally, one of our Administrators incorrectly refunded you, as you lost nothing. Your car was on the server but you didn't want/bother to save it. if there was issues locating the vehicle, you didn't tell us.
9.7.2020 01:29:17 (PM) LeBlanc messaged ShArK: ARe you sure that you car is not in mors mutual?
9.7.2020 01:29:25 (PM) ShArK messaged LeBlanc: no bro not working
9.7.2020 01:29:28 (PM) ShArK messaged LeBlanc: its glitched
9.7.2020 01:29:52 (PM) ShArK messaged LeBlanc: reset it remove it and give me back my money plz

This text is displayed only for administrators

If you pull this crap again, I will personally permanently ban you all servers. Have a good day!
leblanc1
leblanc1 Editor Level 107 09/07/2020 02:37 PM
Hello mr.shark first of all you wont get any reducements or unban at all, you are tried to scam me by saying that you car is not in mors mutuals while i know that the car is there, 2nd i have refunded you just to test how bad you can react on that and i got you tho, next time please do not try to scam me or any other from the staff members. I hope you won't ban evade or you will face bigger punishments.
Hello mr.shark first of all you wont get any reducements or unban at all, you are tried to scam me by saying that you car is not in mors mutuals while i know that the car is there, 2nd i have refunded you just to test how bad you can react on that and i got you tho, next time please do not try to scam me or any other from the staff members. I hope you won't ban evade or you will face bigger punishments.
---- Since: 09/03/2013 ----
1 2
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.