Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Banned when I am innocent by a jealous admin

1 2 3
R3kT
R3kT Manager Enforcer Level 172 26/09/2020 02:15 AM
after discussing with you in messages for some time, i have decided that you will remain banned for using speed cheats, i could elaborate more, give evidence, but i dont think you care anymore, and i have spent allot of time on this already, you also did use a multi account at one point, and have been banned many times in the past for using speed cheats, unfortunately you have become quite toxic to the staff and community, i know you want this to be personal to justify your ban but its not, all staff have done exactly what they were suppose to do, This will be your last ban, you may be permanently banned for excessive use of cheats.
after discussing with you in messages for some time, i have decided that you will remain banned for using speed cheats, i could elaborate more, give evidence, but i dont think you care anymore, and i have spent allot of time on this already, you also did use a multi account at one point, and have been banned many times in the past for using speed cheats, unfortunately you have become quite toxic to the staff and community, i know you want this to be personal to justify your ban but its not, all staff have done exactly what they were suppose to do, This will be your last ban, you may be permanently banned for excessive use of cheats.

Moo may represent an idea, but only the cow knows. r3kt@gta-multiplayer.cz
1 2 3
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.