UpdatesUpdates on SA-MP

1... 18 19 20 21 22... 159
DrApz
DrApz Legendary player Level 38 03/11/2012 04:40 AM
Okey.
Okey.
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 333 03/11/2012 06:32 AM
- Fixed bug, when you could receive a message, that you can rob the securicar, even when you was in an interior - Fixed bug, when you couldn't teleport on minigames and events - Fixed bug with loading saved position [Changes] - Command /wanted is now only for player with Detective rank, /locate for Sergeants, /policehide for Lieutenants - When Captain requests a backup, you will no longer earn XP - You can now kill any player who is in gang war, even if that player is protected against spawn kill
[Bug fixes]
- Fixed bug, when you could receive a message, that you can rob the securicar, even when you was in an interior
- Fixed bug, when you couldn't teleport on minigames and events
- Fixed bug with loading saved position

[Changes]
- Command /wanted is now only for player with Detective rank, /locate for Sergeants, /policehide for Lieutenants
- When Captain requests a backup, you will no longer earn XP
- You can now kill any player who is in gang war, even if that player is protected against spawn kill
gotpwned
gotpwned Legendary player Level 39 03/11/2012 06:39 AM
Good.
Good.
GOT. ingame nickname.
RatedRko
RatedRko Scam Artist Level 23 03/11/2012 06:40 AM
cool
cool

Shoot First Ask Later
Soap
Soap Legendary player Level 35 03/11/2012 10:55 AM
Great :)
Great :)
0neXus0
0neXus0 Talkative Level 37 03/11/2012 12:27 PM
Finally! xD Thanks
Finally! xD Thanks

The hunted became the hunter
TheMaFia
TheMaFia Experienced player Level 50 03/11/2012 01:24 PM
thnaks xD for fixing the bugs ! great job nice
thnaks xD for fixing the bugs ! great job nice
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 333 05/11/2012 03:58 AM
- Fixed bug with unlocking wrong titles when player joined the Millionaire's Club - Fixed bug when you still had the premium items after your premium account expired - Fixed bug when paramedics could see player who recently joined server marked as red - Fixed bug when your health has been restored to 100 everytime you joined the server [Changes] - You can now purchase vehicle secondary color to Roadtrain
[Bug fixes]
- Fixed bug with unlocking wrong titles when player joined the Millionaire's Club
- Fixed bug when you still had the premium items after your premium account expired
- Fixed bug when paramedics could see player who recently joined server marked as red
- Fixed bug when your health has been restored to 100 everytime you joined the server

[Changes]
- You can now purchase vehicle secondary color to Roadtrain
TheMaFia
TheMaFia Experienced player Level 50 05/11/2012 03:48 PM
niCe how to create a thread i know here is create a new thread i click it then it shows title and post i type it post but it doesnt save
niCe how to create a thread i know here is create a new thread i click it then it shows title and post i type it post but it doesnt save
RobLucci
RobLucci Experienced player Level 22 05/11/2012 04:00 PM
Click the "Create a new thread" button in the upper part of this forum, Your Thread must have a Thread title to post it.

Click the "Create a new thread" button in the upper part of this forum, Your Thread must have a Thread title to post it.
1... 18 19 20 21 22... 159
This thread has been locked.