Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

SuggestionsSuggestions on SA-MP

1... 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320... 2964
Parker
Parker Lead Administrator Photographer Level 133 28/06/2017 01:15 AM
When a player type /achievements it'll display list of the achievs and also the cash amount of the reward for each achievement he complete, because some players asked for the cash amount but it's not added to the achievs list..
When a player type /achievements it'll display list of the achievs and also the cash amount of the reward for each achievement he complete, because some players asked for the cash amount but it's not added to the achievs list..
MonsterKill1
MonsterKill1 Legendary player Level 80 28/06/2017 01:56 AM
Very annoying bug. When you are at war with a man and then he abruptly enters AFK, but you shoot at him and then you get into transportation and leave and when this person leaves AFK and you die, too, you will die. Correct please
Very annoying bug. When you are at war with a man and then he abruptly enters AFK, but you shoot at him and then you get into transportation and leave and when this person leaves AFK and you die, too, you will die. Correct please
jPa
jPa Boss Level 98 28/06/2017 02:47 AM
My suggest is: 1)Add Sweet(S) missions,in this missions we should have markered graffiti to respray,killing ballas NPCs around Jefferson and Glen Park,killing ballas dealing bosses and dealers. 2)Add achievement"Complete mission at Sweet" 3)In /achievements on top add how much achs completed and we should receive xp for achievement depend on how big is it 4)Add Catalina(C) missions,robbing properties in Blueberry,Montogomery,palomino creek and Dilimore 5)For completing 100 missions at each character we should receive some bonus from him like(Tenpeny evade wanted stars for cheaper price,Cesar Vialpando cheaper tunings for low riders,Woozie discount on chips machine,Zero RC cheaper RC vehicles...) 6)Add ryder missions with stealing boxes using forklift in ocean docks,robbing pizza store...) 7)MAKE CHEAPER DONATIONS UNTIL 10TH JULY :) I hope you will like my suggestion and add it :) Have a _niCe_ day!
My suggest is:
1)Add Sweet(S) missions,in this missions we should have markered graffiti to respray,killing ballas NPCs around Jefferson and Glen Park,killing ballas dealing bosses and dealers.
2)Add achievement"Complete mission at Sweet"
3)In /achievements on top add how much achs completed and we should receive xp for achievement depend on how big is it
4)Add Catalina(C) missions,robbing properties in Blueberry,Montogomery,palomino creek and Dilimore
5)For completing 100 missions at each character we should receive some bonus from him like(Tenpeny evade wanted stars for cheaper price,Cesar Vialpando cheaper tunings for low riders,Woozie discount on chips machine,Zero RC cheaper RC vehicles...)
6)Add ryder missions with stealing boxes using forklift in ocean docks,robbing pizza store...)
7)MAKE CHEAPER DONATIONS UNTIL 10TH JULY :)

I hope you will like my suggestion and add it :)
Have a _niCe_ day!
kingz1
kingz1 Outlaw Level 63 28/06/2017 07:08 AM
Use Left CTRL instead of mouse left button to activate nitro.
When you activate nitro on the car, along with nitro you throw a sting and it's very uncomfortable. My suggestion is to make a stinger on a single button
Use Left CTRL instead of mouse left button to activate nitro.
howdyinsane
howdyinsane Level 46 28/06/2017 10:42 AM
basejump target should look differently and top score should not always be in center but random positions every time to make it more challenging and difficult, basically, before you land you'll have to look for the top score, which won't be easy to perform, unlike original basejump where these days everyone can do 35
basejump target should look differently and top score should not always be in center but random positions every time to make it more challenging and difficult, basically, before you land you'll have to look for the top score, which won't be easy to perform, unlike original basejump where these days everyone can do 35
Olavi
Olavi n00b Level 106 28/06/2017 11:31 AM
I suggest to add president system. If congressman won 10 congress elections then he is president of congress. President can start or set vote finish in 30 min instead of 6 hours in case budget is below 0.
I suggest to add president system. If congressman won 10 congress elections then he is president of congress. President can start or set vote finish in 30 min instead of 6 hours in case budget is below 0.
zxcvbnm
zxcvbnm Level 22 28/06/2017 11:48 AM
I suggest to add some reset /mental state in /shop.
I suggest to add some reset /mental state in /shop.
Seventy
Seventy Outlaw Level 79 28/06/2017 11:50 AM
I SUGGEST TO : 1 - Back the old gang rules, you will be able to turf as much as u want, waiting 30 mins is not a good thing. Then no one can get King of San Andreas. 2 - Make police infernus for Chief of Polices. 3 - Make for every gang a car, for example Gang Groove Streets will find Greenwood car with green color. 4 - Back the old payout for gangs, Boss get 9.2k for 4 mins and 4.6k for 2 mins, Gang Commander 7.5k for 4 mins and 3.250k for 2 mins, Gangster 5k for 4 mins and 2.5k for 2 mins. 5 - Make the command /gangkick costs 5 skills like old days. 6 - Make a bonus like 3k for upgrading gang hoods (only for bosses) 7 - Back the old Congress rules, to start a vote for example ( Bonus for players 10k : /For or /Against) 8 - Change the gang rules, When you shot ur teammates, they will not get damage and u will not get damage too, u will just get warned with (No team kill). Because when we are in a team fight, some of our team die just by this reason (no team killing) HOPE YOU ACCEPT THESE SUGGESTIONS #Seventy
[/b]I SUGGEST TO :[/B]
1 - Back the old gang rules, you will be able to turf as much as u want, waiting 30 mins is not a good thing. Then no one can get King of San Andreas.
2 - Make police infernus for Chief of Polices.
3 - Make for every gang a car, for example Gang Groove Streets will find Greenwood car with green color.
4 - Back the old payout for gangs, Boss get 9.2k for 4 mins and 4.6k for 2 mins, Gang Commander 7.5k for 4 mins and 3.250k for 2 mins, Gangster 5k for 4 mins and 2.5k for 2 mins.
5 - Make the command /gangkick costs 5 skills like old days.
6 - Make a bonus like 3k for upgrading gang hoods (only for bosses)
7 - Back the old Congress rules, to start a vote for example ( Bonus for players 10k : /For or /Against)
8 - Change the gang rules, When you shot ur teammates, they will not get damage and u will not get damage too, u will just get warned with (No team kill). Because when we are in a team fight, some of our team die just by this reason (no team killing)
HOPE YOU ACCEPT THESE SUGGESTIONS
#Seventy
Divesh
Divesh Legendary player Level 81 28/06/2017 07:46 PM
Add tint for sniper and rifle.
Add tint for sniper and rifle.
If need any help just pm me. ;)
IRambo
IRambo Advanced player Level 46 28/06/2017 09:05 PM
Can you suggest a new radio for the /radio command. or is it just the way it is?
Can you suggest a new radio for the /radio command. or is it just the way it is?

WTLS Adventurer since 2017 | And yes i rage a lot "Feelsbad"
1... 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320... 2964