Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

SuggestionsSuggestions on SA-MP

1... 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786... 2965
Showzer
Showzer Film maker Level 120 19/09/2018 09:43 PM
In event Hide N Seek i've never seen hiders win,the seekers always win i'm requesting to add something to balance this event
In event Hide N Seek i've never seen hiders win,the seekers always win i'm requesting to add something to balance this event
Everybody gangsta till 5mg ammo squad rolls up
Pendolino
Pendolino Level 39 19/09/2018 09:55 PM
Add a line about the swearing censors in /rules and that it is forbidden to evade them. I have seen a lot of players who are not aware of this rule and get muted for it. It is not always their intention to evade them.
Add a line about the swearing censors in /rules and that it is forbidden to evade them. I have seen a lot of players who are not aware of this rule and get muted for it. It is not always their intention to evade them.
SneakyWingPhoenix
SneakyWingPhoenix Level 9 19/09/2018 10:15 PM
Maybe reduce jail timeout? The Minimum should be 10 seconds.
Linked
Linked Level 92 19/09/2018 10:17 PM
Agreed, hiders should have a melee weapon at least. It's 10 seconds for premium players. Admins can reduce it to 5 seconds.
Agreed, hiders should have a melee weapon at least.

It's 10 seconds for premium players. Admins can reduce it to 5 seconds.
Showzer
Showzer Film maker Level 120 19/09/2018 10:18 PM
You can spend less time in jail if you have less mental state and a premium account,if you have a premium account jail time can reach up to 10 seconds
You can spend less time in jail if you have less mental state and a premium account,if you have a premium account jail time can reach up to 10 seconds
Everybody gangsta till 5mg ammo squad rolls up
SneakyWingPhoenix
SneakyWingPhoenix Level 9 20/09/2018 12:02 AM
Kinda of a nitpicky small detail, but I would like If intimidating would work by shooting the interior rather the shop clerk. Hitting them should instead kill them penalize the player by leaving without robbed money but still granting wanted stars. I would like the service vehicles (like the ice cream truck, taxi, hot dog truck etc.) to stop glowing as yellow once the driver left the vehicle. Or despawn.
Kinda of a nitpicky small detail, but I would like If intimidating would work by shooting the interior rather the shop clerk. Hitting them should instead kill them penalize the player by leaving without robbed money but still granting wanted stars.

I would like the service vehicles (like the ice cream truck, taxi, hot dog truck etc.) to stop glowing as yellow once the driver left the vehicle. Or despawn.
DevilAssassin
DevilAssassin Level 76 20/09/2018 09:59 AM
Cop abuse should be kick-able/ban-able, since it's too fucking annoying when someone joins cops just to spam you with mg, and it's too fucking, and I actually means that it's TOO FUCKING ANNOYING when someone just comes as a cop and abuses it, whoever does that should be a corrupt cop and is unable to join cops for 12hours-1week depends on how much he abused. //EDIT: Another thing is that when a cop kills a criminal who has less than 3 stars should be kicked from cops for 30 minutes, and a cop who killed an innocent person shouldn't be able to join cops for 1 hour, if he keeps repeating the same behavior, he turns into a corrupt cop.
Cop abuse should be kick-able/ban-able, since it's too fucking annoying when someone joins cops just to spam you with mg, and it's too fucking, and I actually means that it's TOO FUCKING ANNOYING when someone just comes as a cop and abuses it, whoever does that should be a corrupt cop and is unable to join cops for 12hours-1week depends on how much he abused.

//EDIT: Another thing is that when a cop kills a criminal who has less than 3 stars should be kicked from cops for 30 minutes, and a cop who killed an innocent person shouldn't be able to join cops for 1 hour, if he keeps repeating the same behavior, he turns into a corrupt cop.
M4D
M4D Advanced player Level 87 20/09/2018 03:15 PM
There is no such thing as cop abuse they have earned the rank by working hard and they have the right to kick anyone for no reason and its not abusive at all. thanks and get some game sense.
Cop abuse should be kick-able/ban-able, since it's too fucking annoying when someone joins cops just to spam you with mg, and it's too fucking, and I actually means that it's TOO FUCKING ANNOYING when someone just comes as a cop and abuses it, whoever does that should be a corrupt cop and is unable to join cops for 12hours-1week depends on how much he abused.

There is no such thing as cop abuse

they have earned the rank by working hard and they have the right to kick anyone for no reason and its not abusive at all.

thanks and get some game sense.
AxeMarley
AxeMarley Experienced player Level 68 20/09/2018 07:02 PM
how about live streaming ? :D
how about live streaming ? :D
DevilAssassin
DevilAssassin Level 76 20/09/2018 07:03 PM
I guess you didn't understand the cop abuse I was talking about, it's not about kicking lmao, it's about those that just walk into your bullets, and those that join cops just to kill you. //EDIT: I honestly think you didn't even bother to read my sentence and rather just wanted to xp farm.
There is no such thing as cop abuse they have earned the rank by working hard and they have the right to kick anyone for no reason and its not abusive at all. thanks and get some game sense.
I guess you didn't understand the cop abuse I was talking about, it's not about kicking lmao, it's about those that just walk into your bullets, and those that join cops just to kill you.

//EDIT: I honestly think you didn't even bother to read my sentence and rather just wanted to xp farm.
1... 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786... 2965