Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

SuggestionsSuggestions on SA-MP

1... 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835... 2966
Angelo
Angelo Upstanding Citizen Level 171 02/12/2018 03:00 PM
Money bags and money zones should spawn randomly every 30-90 minutes, now they spawn at a fixed time, players just camp for them with Shamals
Money bags and money zones should spawn randomly every 30-90 minutes, now they spawn at a fixed time, players just camp for them with Shamals
Varshaith18
Varshaith18 Thug Level 62 02/12/2018 03:28 PM
gangs have become boring please revert it. Today i was only member in ballas and 4bikers were attacking my hooda in which 2of them are aimboters so it is impossible to deffend nor turf in that city so if the main aim is to move players attention to deffend hoods make this - players will get 2× payout if gang hood is deffend
When gang hood of your gang in the same city is being attacked or your gang already attacks gang hood in the same city, you can't attack another hood in that city - this should motivate players to defend their gang hoods and improve their team play, so taking over gang hoods is not only about waiting.
gangs have become boring please revert it. Today i was only member in ballas and 4bikers were attacking my hooda in which 2of them are aimboters so it is impossible to deffend nor turf in that city so if the main aim is to move players attention to deffend hoods make this
- players will get 2× payout if gang hood is deffend
RyderGrove
RyderGrove Experienced player Level 39 02/12/2018 03:30 PM
add 1vs1 training mode in which you can train with other players to sharp your skills
add 1vs1 training mode in which you can train with other players to sharp your skills
Tansy36
Tansy36 Administrator Level 89 02/12/2018 03:58 PM
- I suggest to change the editor of web from the bbcode editor to a smart editor using html codes. - when players achieve some hard achievements like playing with no-stop, gaming time, gang/jobs skill, and other activities will earn medals which can be in there web profiles. -other suggest about stalls; when the stalls run out of goods for more then 2 hours and there owners didn't stock goods yet, they will lose it and the stalls will be available to buy, otherwise owners will receive a message in there phones to stock the goods.
- I suggest to change the editor of web from the bbcode editor to a smart editor using html codes.
- when players achieve some hard achievements like playing with no-stop, gaming time, gang/jobs skill, and other activities will earn medals which can be in there web profiles.

-other suggest about stalls; when the stalls run out of goods for more then 2 hours and there owners didn't stock goods yet, they will lose it and the stalls will be available to buy, otherwise owners will receive a message in there phones to stock the goods.
2013SiD
2013SiD Legendary player Level 88 02/12/2018 06:47 PM
make terorist JOB like go in that plane and crash in some place where are players :O make kamikaz BOMB ( who use it will die of corse ) the explosion would be like plane or chopper explosion AND WILL NOT have any effect on /s kill/death .... 2.Great idea ! add ability to store weapons in your car's trunk ( for stored car )
make terorist JOB like go in that plane and crash in some place where are players :O

make kamikaz BOMB ( who use it will die of corse ) the explosion would be like plane or chopper explosion

AND WILL NOT have any effect on /s kill/death ....

2.Great idea ! add ability to store weapons in your car's trunk ( for stored car )
▬King JugurTha: Men are wrong to complain about their condition, on the pretext that their life, so weak and so short, would be governed by Luck rather than by virtue.ⵉⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖⵏ
2013SiD
2013SiD Legendary player Level 88 02/12/2018 07:48 PM
Add new cmnd /addenemie id /enemies .....
Add new cmnd /addenemie id
/enemies .....
▬King JugurTha: Men are wrong to complain about their condition, on the pretext that their life, so weak and so short, would be governed by Luck rather than by virtue.ⵉⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖⵏ
Nichellex
Nichellex Helper General Level 101 03/12/2018 10:10 AM
We should be able to check player’s money from /web.
We should be able to check player’s money from /web.
Galaxy95
Galaxy95 Level 74 03/12/2018 11:22 AM
New Idea For, For game quitted When our game is quitted, due to error or anything: We do lose everything, i mean doing jobs do lose of it was done like: •In drugging job -Our mission is finished •In securicar if we are only one doing and game quitted after taking bag -It says to take bag Suggestion: I suggest It should be like that: The vehicle we were using should remember the job even whatever happened for a limited time like 5 minutes. In Drugging -Server should remember the player. In Securing money -Server should remember the car and much for the other jobs.
New Idea For, For game quitted
When our game is quitted, due to error or anything: We do lose everything, i mean doing jobs do lose of it was done like:
•In drugging job -Our mission is finished
•In securicar if we are only one doing and game quitted after taking bag -It says to take bag

Suggestion:
I suggest It should be like that: The vehicle we were using should remember the job even whatever happened for a limited time like 5 minutes.

In Drugging -Server should remember the player.
In Securing money -Server should remember the car and much for the other jobs.
XenulJhala
XenulJhala Level 43 03/12/2018 03:41 PM
about time sync. Many players who live in easter part of the world are not able to enjoy night time and many players who live on western part of the world are not able to enjoy day time. So, my suggestion is that you make the time sync for every 3 hours. So that we are able to enjoy every time. Thanks, much love baby! :P
about time sync. Many players who live in easter part of the world are not able to enjoy night time and many players who live on western part of the world are not able to enjoy day time. So, my suggestion is that you make the time sync for every 3 hours. So that we are able to enjoy every time. Thanks, much love baby! :P
can help noobs
Blood
Blood Ruffian Level 89 03/12/2018 07:38 PM
Increase time a player is kicked from a gang, Decrease or remove the "6 hours until you can join gang" for gang bosses or perhaps add another rank/ranks to remove the wait time
Increase time a player is kicked from a gang, Decrease or remove the "6 hours until you can join gang" for gang bosses or perhaps add another rank/ranks to remove the wait time
1... 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835... 2966