Login

Close

--- Suggestions ---

EmoGY
EmoGY
Illustrator
Level 21
20/12/2018 09:45 AM
Please route the work of drug courier to random, such as to LV, Bone County, and others, not only in this LS, it will be fun
Please route the work of drug courier to random, such as to LV, Bone County, and others, not only in this LS, it will be fun
xInFerNaL
xInFerNaL
Experienced player
Level 52
20/12/2018 11:06 AM
May i suggest u add robbing banks
May i suggest u add robbing banks
MINEZ
MINEZ
Gambler
Level 67
20/12/2018 07:16 PM
Increase sweet mission payout: kill ballas in vinewood. It only gives u 11k with bonus and at the same time the mission, Spray tags in santa maria beach gives u 18k, just seems a lil bit unfair as we are killing those npcs and getting less money
Increase sweet mission payout: kill ballas in vinewood. It only gives u 11k with bonus and at the same time the mission, Spray tags in santa maria beach gives u 18k, just seems a lil bit unfair as we are killing those npcs and getting less money
machooo
machooo
Level 105
21/12/2018 02:28 PM
Admins/Mod to be more active on the events since there are many greedy cheaters on the daily events. Add time for the stalls. Change the stalls to 6 hours or make if they are empty for some time to be on sale again since last night i was testing on s3, and i was able to buy stall with 10grams of weed, but holding the stall with 1 sale for 24 hours is ridiculous.
Admins/Mod to be more active on the events since there are many greedy cheaters on the daily events.

Add time for the stalls.

Change the stalls to 6 hours or make if they are empty for some time to be on sale again since last night i was testing on s3, and i was able to buy stall with 10grams of weed, but holding the stall with 1 sale for 24 hours is ridiculous.
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me. When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂
Anci
Anci
Legendary player
Level 97
21/12/2018 11:01 PM
Add more tints for weapons and more events
Add more tints for weapons and more events
Siptarr1
Siptarr1
Helper
Level 69
21/12/2018 11:12 PM
Add an exciting atmosphere like /snow
Add an exciting atmosphere like /snow
Blazin
Blazin
Level 108
22/12/2018 09:35 AM
either remove spawn protection from the people that just got relased from jail, or dont let them use weapons for the time period while its active. bring /fights back in gym
either remove spawn protection from the people that just got relased from jail, or dont let them use weapons for the time period while its active.
bring /fights back in gym
Angelo
Angelo
Level 142
22/12/2018 04:23 PM
Players with wanted level shouldn't be able to work as military pilot
Players with wanted level shouldn't be able to work as military pilot
Funky7
Funky7
Level 18
22/12/2018 04:53 PM
Delete the map thingy in the event Juggernaut as many players use it for cover and the juggernauts can't shoot them because they won't take damage of it
Delete the map thingy in the event Juggernaut as many players use it for cover and the juggernauts can't shoot them because they won't take damage of it
MINEZ
MINEZ
Gambler
Level 67
22/12/2018 06:44 PM
Make it so that the newspaper storys have a chance of appearing more often. Add a coinflip command where u can coinflip people no matter where he is, like /coinflip 5000000 and someone needs to accept it and it shows who won ect.
Make it so that the newspaper storys have a chance of appearing more often.
Add a coinflip command where u can coinflip people no matter where he is, like /coinflip 5000000 and someone needs to accept it and it shows who won ect.

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules