Login

Close

--- Suggestions ---

FlexZ
FlexZ
Butcher
Level 76
14/06/2019 02:51 PM
Add new item /minigun for premium players, and add tints for it Add Sawnoff Tints
Add new item /minigun for premium players, and add tints for it
Add Sawnoff Tints
FlexZ Has Left !
gantu12
gantu12
Nobody Special
Level 19
14/06/2019 02:55 PM
I have awsome suggestion (if you WORK LONG time then you will earn MORE MONEY) its good if you WORK 3 hours SECURIAR job or something
I have awsome suggestion
(if you WORK LONG time then you will earn MORE MONEY) its good if you WORK 3 hours SECURIAR job or something
HELPFULL man :P
K1Ko
K1Ko
Legendary player
Level 47
15/06/2019 02:28 AM
Add to LeadBoards "Gang Hoods upgraded"
Add to LeadBoards "Gang Hoods upgraded"
Jom17
Jom17
Experienced player
Level 28
15/06/2019 04:53 AM
Suggest for Tow Truck Job add some RP.
Suggest for Tow Truck Job add some RP.
Jom17
Jom17
Experienced player
Level 28
15/06/2019 04:58 AM
Fix Anti-Cheat kicked because of lag, we got kicked and banned. i'm an Asian player so my ping will be at 260-340.
Fix Anti-Cheat kicked because of lag, we got kicked and banned. i'm an Asian player so my ping will be at 260-340.
Rachell30
Rachell30
Legendary player
Level 54
15/06/2019 05:19 AM
We should able to do Police jobs when we have 60mental states
We should able to do Police jobs when we have 60mental states
'"Check out The player's guide for more details about the server
Contact Me if you need help.
DIVA
DIVA
Advanced player
Level 29
15/06/2019 07:03 AM
In "Bomb da base", the first player that enters the defusing team should be given armor (somehow) so that he'll given a role as a defuser So other teammates know who's going to defuse and will give a chance for the defusing team to win.
In "Bomb da base", the first player that enters the defusing team should be given armor (somehow) so that he'll given a role as a defuser

So other teammates know who's going to defuse and will give a chance for the defusing team to win.
Pulse
Pulse
Godfather
Helper
Level 100
15/06/2019 10:53 AM
If you drive a car, and you get a passenger that is wanted, the you (driver) should get wanted as well for aiding and abetting. Let's say a passenger gets into your car, you'll have 10 seconds to either /eject them, or leave the vehicle yourself. If a criminal enters your car, it should pop up text that state:
If you drive a car, and you get a passenger that is wanted, the you (driver) should get wanted as well for aiding and abetting. Let's say a passenger gets into your car, you'll have 10 seconds to either /eject them, or leave the vehicle yourself.

If a criminal enters your car, it should pop up text that state:
<player name> is wanted by the police! You will get wanted if you are their driver.
Welcome to Los Santos Server 3 - Send me a message
xNelson
xNelson
Legendary player
Helper
Level 40
15/06/2019 11:02 AM
I think to be able to use your phone while moving would be a big improvement
I think to be able to use your phone while moving would be a big improvement
sHady52nd
sHady52nd
Worshipped
Level 144
15/06/2019 12:20 PM
dont kno if I sHould post Here or at bug reports (one of you Helpers are free to copy it to tHe otHer one) I robbed tHis securicar witH 4 players in it and one of tHem Hopped out tHe car and found a police veHicle, joined tHe police force and busted me. I need tHis bs fixed asap tHanx
dont kno if I sHould post Here or at bug reports (one of you Helpers are free to copy it to tHe otHer one)

I robbed tHis securicar witH 4 players in it and one of tHem Hopped out tHe car and found a police veHicle, joined tHe police force and busted me. I need tHis bs fixed asap tHanx
tHey dont love you till tHe racks evolve

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules