Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all players! Click here to hide this message.

Confirmation

Confirmation

Close

Confirmation

Confirmation

Close

Register

Close

Login

Close

--- Suggestions ---

Kubura
Kubura
Legendary player
Level 93
21/06/2019 08:49 PM
Add an ability to like/dislike comments on web. Add an ability to pay respect/honor to a player on web(or something like karma).
Add an ability to like/dislike comments on web.
Add an ability to pay respect/honor to a player on web(or something like karma).
Showzer
Showzer
Film maker
Level 100
22/06/2019 12:06 AM
The new congress finances update is really good to prevent congressmen from abusing taxes and such ... whenever i log in the finances are above 10m or about 1-2m, when we set taxes the finances go up really quickly and when we remove them they drop down as well, since S2 has like a lot of players and more than the other servers, i'm suggesting to increase the limit of finances like if they exceed 15m you get stars or you can make it one star, or you can perhaps remove it completely from S2 ! Thanks for reading and have a nice day
The new congress finances update is really good to prevent congressmen from abusing taxes and such ... whenever i log in the finances are above 10m or about 1-2m, when we set taxes the finances go up really quickly and when we remove them they drop down as well, since S2 has like a lot of players and more than the other servers, i'm suggesting to increase the limit of finances like if they exceed 15m you get stars or you can make it one star, or you can perhaps remove it completely from S2 ! Thanks for reading and have a nice day
Redcoyote
Redcoyote
Renegade
Level 52
22/06/2019 05:07 AM
I suggest that anyone that reaches the rank of Captain in the police department should able to make any car they are in as a Police car. Like add a siren so you don't lose your job when your police vehicle is destroyed.
I suggest that anyone that reaches the rank of Captain in the police department should able to make any car they are in as a Police car. Like add a siren so you don't lose your job when your police vehicle is destroyed.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5bAR_rv5WXc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
sHady52nd
sHady52nd
Worshipped
Level 145
22/06/2019 01:57 PM
add /poolinfo command to display wHat type of targets players got (stripes/solids) (for example wHen player's afk or wHen just generally forgetting about it) Half mental state receiving. eitHer set tHe timer to 15 mins or tHe kill to 2 kauze 30 mins for 1 less mental is too mucH 10 job skills sHould lower 1 mental state gang boss sHould always Have a reserved slot, eitHer tHat or replace tHe player witH tHe lowest skill gang boss sHould also not Have to wait to re-join gang even if He's been in anotHer one I mean god damn it 5k skills sHould give more tHan 1 advantage
add /poolinfo command to display wHat type of targets players got (stripes/solids) (for example wHen player's afk or wHen just generally forgetting about it)

Half mental state receiving. eitHer set tHe timer to 15 mins or tHe kill to 2 kauze 30 mins for 1 less mental is too mucH

10 job skills sHould lower 1 mental state

gang boss sHould always Have a reserved slot, eitHer tHat or replace tHe player witH tHe lowest skill

gang boss sHould also not Have to wait to re-join gang even if He's been in anotHer one I mean god damn it 5k skills sHould give more tHan 1 advantage
tHey dont love you till tHe racks evolve
badrpro1
badrpro1
n00b
Level 36
22/06/2019 04:22 PM
Add new weapon for vehicules: explosive barrel,if you press Lmb,your vehicule drops explosive barrel which kill the player(s) behind of the player,with barrel factory,and 10-15 mins to charge the car with barrels.
Add new weapon for vehicules: explosive barrel,if you press Lmb,your vehicule drops explosive barrel which kill the player(s) behind of the player,with barrel factory,and 10-15 mins to charge the car with barrels.
KizZweLL101
KizZweLL101
Level 69
23/06/2019 07:07 AM
Add a few NPCs inside a gang hood that will protect their hoods when gang members aren't around. this will make a thrill for every player to have something to do with instead of just standing inside the hood without doing anything.
Add a few NPCs inside a gang hood that will protect their hoods when gang members aren't around. this will make a thrill for every player to have something to do with instead of just standing inside the hood without doing anything.
WaelFkaier
WaelFkaier
Experienced player
Helper
Level 37
23/06/2019 11:27 AM
admins, please remove that we need to win races to add Armour, Bulletproof Tires and Indestructable Chassis.
admins, please remove that we need to win races to add Armour, Bulletproof Tires and Indestructable Chassis.
RomanianBadass
RomanianBadass
Trickster
Level 51
23/06/2019 11:42 AM
Add a new survival in SF, at the crack factory.
Add a new survival in SF, at the crack factory.
machooo
machooo
Level 111
23/06/2019 12:08 PM
-Add more hotel suites in SF -Add more properties around SA -Add settings for laser beam, if we want to disable, where to disable, events minigames etc -Improve the laser beam with the crosshair
-Add more hotel suites in SF
-Add more properties around SA
-Add settings for laser beam, if we want to disable, where to disable, events minigames etc
-Improve the laser beam with the crosshair
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me. When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂
Swepiz
Swepiz
Legendary player
Helper
Level 80
23/06/2019 09:06 PM
Increase the ammount of friends you can add to friend list, or a feature in /shop to make it possible to buy more slots. 15/20 without premium and 75 with premium. Or something like 25 friend list slots for 0.5/1 usd.
Increase the ammount of friends you can add to friend list, or a feature in /shop to make it possible to buy more slots.

15/20 without premium and 75 with premium. Or something like 25 friend list slots for 0.5/1 usd.

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

Christmas Party on S3!
30 minutes ago
daaamn
1 hour ago
More