SuggestionsSuggestions on SA-MP

1... 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926... 2957
Baruch
Baruch Businessman Level 62 27/06/2019 01:38 PM
redesign the forums
redesign the forums
Showzer
Showzer Film maker Level 120 27/06/2019 01:52 PM
In event Runners vs Infernus in the infernus team we sometimes after jumping attempting to take out the runners end up in this place, i'm suggesting to make it smaller or remove it.
In event Runners vs Infernus in the infernus team we sometimes after jumping attempting to take out the runners end up in this place, i'm suggesting to make it smaller or remove it.
Everybody gangsta till 5mg ammo squad rolls up
wiesiek420
wiesiek420 Advanced player Level 41 27/06/2019 01:56 PM
Hello! My first suggestion is for better chatting for nearby players. I think /local chat should be displayed above nickname, because when i play with few players its very hard to communicate to each other, needs to /pm id individually or makes wrong /re. Also its better for communicating with (new) players because not every player read chat. Better and more intuitively is to look at player and see message above his head. i know this could make massive spam, so it should work only in /local. Second suggestion: weathers Server is missing moody weathers for example weather id 10 (San Fierro weather) and 17/18 (LV and deserts purple nights), also there should be fog sometimes in Back'o'Beyond like in single player ( and add new command /fog that also should be connected with /rain). They (10 and 17/18) were on the server when i started playing 3 years ago, but they were removed and i don't know why. This is 3rd time im writing about weathers in suggestions thread and i feel im being ignored about this. Those two things should revolutionize playing, am i right? :D Thank you for reading. wiesiek420 Picture of purple night weather i taked years ago, looks amazing, i miss it.
Hello!
My first suggestion is for better chatting for nearby players.
I think /local chat should be displayed above nickname, because when i play with few players its very hard to communicate to each other, needs to /pm id individually or makes wrong /re. Also its better for communicating with (new) players because not every player read chat. Better and more intuitively is to look at player and see message above his head. i know this could make massive spam, so it should work only in /local.

Second suggestion: weathers
Server is missing moody weathers for example weather id 10 (San Fierro weather) and 17/18 (LV and deserts purple nights), also there should be fog sometimes in Back'o'Beyond like in single player ( and add new command /fog that also should be connected with /rain). They (10 and 17/18) were on the server when i started playing 3 years ago, but they were removed and i don't know why.

This is 3rd time im writing about weathers in suggestions thread and i feel im being ignored about this.
Those two things should revolutionize playing, am i right? :D
Thank you for reading.
wiesiek420

Picture of purple night weather i taked years ago, looks amazing, i miss it.
wiesiek420
wiesiek420 Advanced player Level 41 27/06/2019 02:05 PM
Oh i forget! Add new places in each city for forklift job and increase its payout, it's so nice and underrated job. Very thank
Oh i forget!
Add new places in each city for forklift job and increase its payout, it's so nice and underrated job.
Very thank
Eva
Eva Scam Artist Level 113 27/06/2019 03:12 PM
Can you highlight the color of /location back to “neon green”, the one we had in previous days?
Can you highlight the color of /location back to “neon green”, the one we had in previous days?

BeastMaster
BeastMaster Kingpin Level 103 27/06/2019 05:17 PM
Suggestions for web (1) While editing the comment. The text tools like 'quote, link etc ' should be available. (2) increase the time limit to edit the screenshot or video. Suggestion for game (1) add /t command for team chat just like we have /l for local chat
Suggestions for web

(1) While editing the comment. The text tools like 'quote, link etc ' should be available.
(2) increase the time limit to edit the screenshot or video.

Suggestion for game

(1) add /t command for team chat just like we have /l for local chat

Check out The players guide to stay updated and learn

more about our servers
MrGrimm
MrGrimm Level 61 27/06/2019 05:30 PM
Add more trucker job lockups where players can start trucker and take trailers from it
Add more trucker job lockups where players can start trucker and take trailers from it
STRENGH, LOYALTY, INTEGRITY
zStarGore
zStarGore Bully Level 74 28/06/2019 07:50 AM
Make 1m wages for Blackjack and Roulette just like it is in singleplayer. Same goes for Poker.
Make 1m wages for Blackjack and Roulette just like it is in singleplayer. Same goes for Poker.
Rico96
Rico96 Level 69 29/06/2019 12:47 PM
Return back the old Emmet from /phone High mental state should affect player bonuses you can use !<text> to type in team chat
Return back the old Emmet from /phone
High mental state should affect player bonuses

(1) add /t command for team chat just like we have /l for local chat
you can use !<text> to type in team chat
Showzer
Showzer Film maker Level 120 29/06/2019 01:12 PM
Add different team chats like /gang <text>, /eventchat <text>, /ceo <text>, for example let's say a player is in event and doing ceo at the same time, his text in team chat will be seen by both sides and players might get confused
Add different team chats like /gang <text>, /eventchat <text>, /ceo <text>, for example let's say a player is in event and doing ceo at the same time, his text in team chat will be seen by both sides and players might get confused
Everybody gangsta till 5mg ammo squad rolls up
1... 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926... 2957