Close

Login

Close

--- Suggestions ---

machooo
machooo
Level 104
17/07/2019 06:23 PM
Increase the name font size on stars at Vinewood Increase the event admission, or make it random from 10k to 50k
Increase the name font size on stars at Vinewood

Increase the event admission, or make it random from 10k to 50k
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me. When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂
Moldovan123
Moldovan123
Level 5
17/07/2019 06:35 PM
i got an idea that will make everyone happy.its about houses.They should stay yours infinitly,player must enter the house minimal once in ten days or his house will be sold,and if other players could buy houses from others it would be better and more realistic.what do you think?
i got an idea that will make everyone happy.its about houses.They should stay yours infinitly,player must enter the house minimal once in ten days or his house will be sold,and if other players could buy houses from others it would be better and more realistic.what do you think?
Varshaith18
Varshaith18
Thug
Level 57
17/07/2019 06:41 PM
Do something to stop hackers every newbie old player shit clans everyone use it in s3
Do something to stop hackers every newbie old player shit clans everyone use it in s3
Choppa47
Choppa47
Assassin
Level 112
17/07/2019 11:35 PM
-Players should not be able to start police job while intoxicated -Spraying a tag near a cop should be a crime -Auctions should be cancelled once an admin clears the chat
-Players should not be able to start police job while intoxicated

-Spraying a tag near a cop should be a crime

-Auctions should be cancelled once an admin clears the chat
Endo
Endo
Right-Hand Man
Helper
Level 119
18/07/2019 02:40 AM
Make garage Here:
Make garage Here:
GianCarlo15
GianCarlo15
Ruffian
Level 36
18/07/2019 12:53 PM
We should sell 1000 ammo of any guns to ryder or emmet.
We should sell 1000 ammo of any guns to ryder or emmet.
VerxzyXO
VerxzyXO
Legendary player
Level 54
18/07/2019 01:00 PM
This suggestion will be probably ignored but anyways i wanted to say that it would be great if you add to the servers the Sampcac clientside anticheat which basically what it does is whether a player downloads it and logs ingame with it if he tried to open his cheats they wont work. So my idea is that when a player gets suspicious like for example gets a log from the anticheat an admin should help him download the client so in that way he wont be able to cheat as long as he uses that client, and there is also a way to set up this client to show when a player logs in. for example "player has logged in to the server using sampcac clientsided anticheat" which that message should be able to be viewed only by administrators and when a player is told to use that client but for some reason deletes it which is probably to cheat then he should get banned. So if you could do some research about this you should be able to plug it into the server. To conclude with this will not only get rid of all of the cheaters i could say but people would also avoid false bans.
This suggestion will be probably ignored but anyways i wanted to say that it would be great if you add to the servers the Sampcac clientside anticheat which basically what it does is whether a player downloads it and logs ingame with it if he tried to open his cheats they wont work. So my idea is that when a player gets suspicious like for example gets a log from the anticheat an admin should help him download the client so in that way he wont be able to cheat as long as he uses that client, and there is also a way to set up this client to show when a player logs in. for example "player has logged in to the server using sampcac clientsided anticheat" which that message should be able to be viewed only by administrators and when a player is told to use that client but for some reason deletes it which is probably to cheat then he should get banned. So if you could do some research about this you should be able to plug it into the server.
To conclude with this will not only get rid of all of the cheaters i could say but people would also avoid false bans.
Winter
Winter
Level 64
18/07/2019 03:07 PM
You should lose your /hide feature whenever you enter a military vehicle. Lower the maximum price for 0.25 usd to 400k Minigun at emmet shop should respawn in 10 mins to avoid people farming minigun and selling it. Lower minigun's price in the game shop to 3 usds per 500 You should be able to buy hydras and hunters with armour from the computer Players should be able to check their packetloss alone since admins are always busy. Infernus should be a shop vehicle. Random packeges should give 20 minigun ammos for non premium players and 40 for premium players since getting minigun is hard nowadays. Teargas in planes should be only 25. Everyone wants the dropped ammos to be like it was in 2018.
You should lose your /hide feature whenever you enter a military vehicle.
Lower the maximum price for 0.25 usd to 400k
Minigun at emmet shop should respawn in 10 mins to avoid people farming minigun and selling it.
Lower minigun's price in the game shop to 3 usds per 500
You should be able to buy hydras and hunters with armour from the computer
Players should be able to check their packetloss alone since admins are always busy.
Infernus should be a shop vehicle.
Random packeges should give 20 minigun ammos for non premium players and 40 for premium players since getting minigun is hard nowadays.
Teargas in planes should be only 25.
Everyone wants the dropped ammos to be like it was in
Spirous
Spirous
Legendary player
Helper
Level 104
18/07/2019 05:47 PM
In events like Cops 'n Crooks and custom events where admins spawn vehicles, players should be able to lock their vehicles to avoid some childish behaviors such as when your team mates steal your car and leave you unarmed in the enemies area
In events like Cops 'n Crooks and custom events where admins spawn vehicles, players should be able to lock their vehicles to avoid some childish behaviors such as when your team mates steal your car and leave you unarmed in the enemies area
Konos
Konos
Liar
Level 12
18/07/2019 06:28 PM
That's impossible. Players like me purchase premium account to have constant hide on the radar and this will reduce our benefits more than a quarter or nearly half. - Add an interior in the Yacht that we can enter , change clothes, use computer and have all the comforts a house has. Here would be a good spot : or here : - Ability to purchase more RPG-Minigun-Flamethrower ammunition from Emmet's place. When we stand on the weapon's icon and press L-ALT a menu shall pop out asking how much ammo we would like and it would give a price. Reduce the minigun price from Emmet from $120,000 to $70-80,000. - House ID 914 has a carslot while for obvious reasons it shouldn't have (it isn't next to a street, the house next to it is however). . - If house ID 914 continues having a carslot , add one to these too and . Example of where the carslot can be placed in these: and - Change the arrow from this door to this one - Create a command and a menu in which we can see who has used the /eventvote and for what event, just to be prepared on what event is coming next (PREMIUM) etc. Every Bullet Counts : 5 votes : xxx DR.N00b F00l like that.
You should lose your /hide feature whenever you enter a military vehicle.
That's impossible. Players like me purchase premium account to have constant hide on the radar and this will reduce our benefits more than a quarter or nearly half.

- Add an interior in the Yacht that we can enter , change clothes, use computer and have all the comforts a house has.
Here would be a good spot : or here :

- Ability to purchase more RPG-Minigun-Flamethrower ammunition from Emmet's place. When we stand on the weapon's icon and press L-ALT a menu shall pop out asking how much ammo we would like and it would give a price. Reduce the minigun price from Emmet from $120,000 to $70-80,000.

- House ID 914 has a carslot while for obvious reasons it shouldn't have (it isn't next to a street, the house next to it is however). .

- If house ID 914 continues having a carslot , add one to these too and . Example of where the carslot can be placed in these: and

- Change the arrow from this door to this one

- Create a command and a menu in which we can see who has used the /eventvote and for what event, just to be prepared on what event is coming next (PREMIUM) etc. Every Bullet Counts : 5 votes : xxx
DR.N00b
F00l
like that.

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

unban me pls
21 minutes ago
Crashes
27 minutes ago