Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all players! Click here to hide this message.

Confirmation

Confirmation

Close

Confirmation

Confirmation

Close

Register

Close

Login

Close

--- Suggestions ---

YouNique
YouNique
Level 72
13/08/2019 07:45 PM
Add the bowl braw events monster boost's in cars but it should work like stringers like you can use it only 3times and it should be expensive like 5m to buy it from mod shops.
Add the bowl braw events monster boost's in cars but it should work like stringers like you can use it only 3times and it should be expensive like 5m to buy it from mod shops.
Read the Server guide to make your life eaiser.
Sparkyy
Sparkyy
Illustrator
Level 23
14/08/2019 01:01 AM
- Make a command to start ceo challenge instead of pressing N > Organization > CEO challenge and all of this. Make it for example: /startchallenge
- Make a command to start ceo challenge instead of pressing N > Organization > CEO challenge and all of this. Make it for example: /startchallenge
ReDZ
ReDZ
Legendary player
Level 76
14/08/2019 03:31 AM
reputation points on web (positive and negative) let us select our own profile picture but make admins/mods approve/disapprove it since it might have nsfw stuff in it. we should be allowed to discuss stuff on forums since that's the use of forums, no idea why threads get locked even if they're not related to bans.
reputation points on web (positive and negative)
let us select our own profile picture but make admins/mods approve/disapprove it since it might have nsfw stuff in it.
we should be allowed to discuss stuff on forums since that's the use of forums, no idea why threads get locked even if they're not related to bans.
nightmare123
nightmare123
Level 7
14/08/2019 10:10 AM
Hello, This event Hunter Raid on s2 Start every 30minute i dont think everyone vote for it while they spam chat vote other events like Bomb Da Base or Infernus vs Sniper and only like 4-5 players always with Hunter i hope you remove this event or change it every 30min by system or anything because this event always starts Thanks.
Hello, This event Hunter Raid on s2 Start every 30minute i dont think everyone vote for it while they spam chat vote other events like Bomb Da Base or Infernus vs Sniper and only like 4-5 players always with Hunter i hope you remove this event or change it every 30min by system or anything because this event always starts Thanks.
Markz
Markz
Epic player
Level 131
14/08/2019 06:59 PM
-There should be a system for driving/boat/bike/plane licence example who dont have licence should attain star every time they steal cars,boats,bikes and plane -Ammu-nation page of computer system should be changed similar to auto-eroticar so people can add their gun on sale i think this will make it more useful -Also there can be add more achievements on rob parking meters ,newspaper event found,money throw to tamp.
-There should be a system for driving/boat/bike/plane licence example who dont have licence should attain star every time they steal cars,boats,bikes and plane
-Ammu-nation page of computer system should be changed similar to auto-eroticar so people can add their gun on sale i think this will make it more useful
-Also there can be add more achievements on rob parking meters ,newspaper event found,money throw to tamp.
Niana
Niana
Level 42
14/08/2019 07:45 PM
-add /afk and /muted in Webchat. Once you join web chat you can See who's muted and who' AFK .
-add /afk and /muted in Webchat.

Once you join web chat you can See who's muted and who' AFK .
WUW
WUW
Legendary player
Level 71
14/08/2019 10:30 PM
-Make it so we get rp points for doing farmer,medic job and maybe when turfing with 2 or more plyaers -Also add cooldown for rustlers cuz they are really annoying with those bombs -Add new items to 24/7 such as water bottles,frozen pizzas,hamburgers etc(which can be cooked in the kitchen) also add a page where we can order things from 24/7 to our house this would be useful for party makers -Make it so we can store more than 5 sprunk(for example) in our inventory, at least 7 -Make new event army vs terrorists where 1 team is army and they are standing on a train which moves from military base to sf(for example, like in green goo mission) and 2nd team they are terrorists with bikes and cars and they have to kill soldiers and steal green goo(or some other item) i think this kind of event(with train) would be fun
-Make it so we get rp points for doing farmer,medic job and maybe when turfing with 2 or more plyaers

-Also add cooldown for rustlers cuz they are really annoying with those bombs

-Add new items to 24/7 such as water bottles,frozen pizzas,hamburgers etc(which can be cooked in the kitchen) also add a page where we can order things from 24/7 to our house this would be useful for party makers

-Make it so we can store more than 5 sprunk(for example) in our inventory, at least 7

-Make new event army vs terrorists where 1 team is army and they are standing on a train which moves from military base to sf(for example, like in green goo mission) and 2nd team they are terrorists with bikes and cars and they have to kill soldiers and steal green goo(or some other item) i think this kind of event(with train) would be fun
BOSS
Sparkyy
Sparkyy
Illustrator
Level 23
14/08/2019 10:33 PM
- Make players be able to play music outside houses, offices or vehicles using /headphone on or /music or something like that, it will be much better. - Reduce the cooldown when you leave an organization and want to join another, 5 hours is a lot.
- Make players be able to play music outside houses, offices or vehicles using /headphone on or /music or something like that, it will be much better.
- Reduce the cooldown when you leave an organization and want to join another, 5 hours is a lot.
guyelberg
guyelberg
Experienced player
Helper
Level 35
15/08/2019 05:49 PM
- Ability to change NRG number, /nrgnumber <number> | Only for Premium players.
- Ability to change NRG number, /nrgnumber <number> | Only for Premium players.
machooo
machooo
Level 111
15/08/2019 06:34 PM
When we type /neonkit to test the neon's between 07:01 - 19:59 there is a text that should be changed, pasted below to something else like you can test the neon's on the vehicles ... Since we are going to rollplay with roadblocks, add damage made to the state something like Need For Speed Most Wanted, when we hit street lamps, news paper stands, street benches etc, we should pay the damage cost to the police station in each city or to a congress hall, also interior for a congress hall where we can pay the damage, or we gonna lay in jail more, no matter if we are premium or not. lets say we made damage of 5k, so we gonna get extra 5min in jail that will make 1 minute = $1,000
When we type /neonkit to test the neon's between 07:01 - 19:59 there is a text that should be changed, pasted below
You can add neon's to vehicle only between 20:00 and 7:00
to something else like you can test the neon's on the vehicles ...

Since we are going to rollplay with roadblocks, add damage made to the state something like Need For Speed Most Wanted, when we hit street lamps, news paper stands, street benches etc, we should pay the damage cost to the police station in each city or to a congress hall, also interior for a congress hall where we can pay the damage, or we gonna lay in jail more, no matter if we are premium or not. lets say we made damage of 5k, so we gonna get extra 5min in jail that will make 1 minute = $1,000
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me. When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

--- Bug reports ---
15 minutes ago
--- Suggestions ---
50 minutes ago
Windows problem.
1 hour ago
More