Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

SuggestionsSuggestions on SA-MP

1... 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953... 2965
Zeft
Zeft Upstanding Citizen Level 116 16/08/2019 09:51 AM
- Increase payout on those jobs such as Pimp, Courier, etc.. I mean come on, it's hard to earn today especially congress usually ruin the taxes.
- Increase payout on those jobs such as Pimp, Courier, etc..

I mean come on, it's hard to earn today especially congress usually ruin the taxes.
Insigne
Insigne Level 76 16/08/2019 10:11 AM
Increase player bonus for new players [0-50h] to 20-25k
Increase player bonus for new players [0-50h] to 20-25k

If you are newly registered player in this community, feel free to message me i'll do my best to help you out
machooo
machooo Level 123 16/08/2019 11:13 AM
-Disable assassination contract once player enter in a rustler, same as the player enters in RC van now. (don't know the real reason why was disabled the rc van for assassination, if I guess that must be the 0 effort to kill someone, without spending money on guns and 98% successful mission) -Disable /f chat and private messages on events just like in poker minigame, so players can focus on winning the event. -Short bans for death-matching and inactivity kicks, lets say 5 kicks per 10 days on the 6th 5 days ban, and goes reset every 10 days
-Disable assassination contract once player enter in a rustler, same as the player enters in RC van now.
(don't know the real reason why was disabled the rc van for assassination, if I guess that must be the 0 effort to kill someone, without spending money on guns and 98% successful mission)

-Disable /f chat and private messages on events just like in poker minigame, so players can focus on winning the event.

-Short bans for death-matching and inactivity kicks, lets say 5 kicks per 10 days on the 6th 5 days ban, and goes reset every 10 days
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me.

When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂
GianCarlo15
GianCarlo15 Ruffian Level 38 16/08/2019 01:30 PM
Gang tag's should be in front of your name when you join a certain gang.
Gang tag's should be in front of your name when you join a certain gang.
iTarnell
iTarnell Upstanding Citizen Level 54 17/08/2019 12:38 PM
- Reduce the size of ''Smoke Screens'' text or rename it to Smoke because it takes a half screen and it's bothering gameplay.

- Reduce the size of ''Smoke Screens'' text or rename it to Smoke because it takes a half screen and it's bothering gameplay.
Jom17
Jom17 Legendary player Level 35 17/08/2019 04:27 PM
-Add all /Hockeymask colors on /shop
-Add all /Hockeymask colors on /shop
Arizona
Arizona Level 65 17/08/2019 04:52 PM
Mental state should affect deathmatching kick length i.e. the higher the mental state, the longer the kick
Mental state should affect deathmatching kick length i.e. the higher the mental state, the longer the kick
[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYN94FdWHd8vSTK/giphy.gif[/IMG]
hiddan
hiddan Level 65 17/08/2019 05:56 PM
remove tree from game
remove tree from game
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/LXXZpYW.jpg[/IMG]
mAyb3
mAyb3 Illustrator Level 23 18/08/2019 01:41 AM
i suggest, To Remove from destiny the event Hunter raid, its rigged ans sucks, i'll tell you why, i saw one rocket the went to top right of my screen , i went the poosite side from it, and STILL DIED, how does it works wtf
i suggest, To Remove from destiny the event Hunter raid, its rigged ans sucks, i'll tell you why, i saw one rocket the went to top right of my screen , i went the poosite side from it, and STILL DIED, how does it works wtf
;p
iTarnell
iTarnell Upstanding Citizen Level 54 18/08/2019 08:52 AM
to avoid such things like this one: - Advertisements should cost 10k per because new players do not understand how it works, and some players are using advertisements to write total bullshit. Advertisement money should travel to server finances.
to avoid such things like this one:

- Advertisements should cost 10k per because new players do not understand how it works, and some players are using advertisements to write total bullshit. Advertisement money should travel to server finances.
1... 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953... 2965