--- Suggestions ---

Insigne
Insigne
Legendary player
Level 68
18/08/2019 12:03 PM
Add option on web to block web lottery
Add option on web to block web lottery
If you are newly registered player in this community, feel free to message me i'll do my best to help you out
xNinJa
xNinJa
Level 63
18/08/2019 08:07 PM
Hello everybody! -Add "Mark all as read" option above any thread section. High Quality -Add "Create a new thread" option above any thread section. High Quality Sincerely, xNinJa
Hello everybody!

-Add "Mark all as read" option above any thread section.

High Quality

-Add "Create a new thread" option above any thread section.

High Quality

Sincerely,
xNinJa
" To be successful you need good friends, to be more successful you need better enemies. "
Titan28
Titan28
Godfather
Level 102
18/08/2019 08:22 PM
Since S2 is becoming a DM server. Add some harder punishments for them.
Since S2 is becoming a DM server. Add some harder punishments for them.
DevilAssassin
DevilAssassin
Level 70
19/08/2019 03:22 AM
Add 'Dark Mode' on web.
Add 'Dark Mode' on web.
Flori
Flori
Enforcer
Level 60
19/08/2019 11:42 AM
Remove censorship from the word nigga.
Remove censorship from the word nigga.
Tricky1
Tricky1
Ruffian
Level 29
19/08/2019 02:49 PM
Cops should be able to arrest criminals inside the offices like houses as there are a lot of criminals camping inside offices to avoid arrest.
Cops should be able to arrest criminals inside the offices like houses as there are a lot of criminals camping inside offices to avoid arrest.
panda111
panda111
Experienced player
Level 23
19/08/2019 02:53 PM
we want more ammo boxes lockups
we want more ammo boxes lockups
BEAST21
BEAST21
Thug
Level 41
19/08/2019 03:50 PM
-add in /top > misc > most smoke screens/oil slicks dropped(like stingers) . -add in the mod shops: refuel smoke screens/oil slicks(like stingers).
-add in /top > misc > most smoke screens/oil slicks dropped(like stingers) .
-add in the mod shops: refuel smoke screens/oil slicks(like stingers).
xNinJa
xNinJa
Level 63
19/08/2019 09:53 PM
Hello! -When we turn on the car engine it must be 3 seconds cooldown. -Add 24-7 shop in the following places: -Add NPC skin 26 to mount chiliad, exactly in this place. Skin 26: -We should turn off the engine in order to fuel our vehicle. Kind regards, xNinJa
Hello!

-When we turn on the car engine it must be 3 seconds cooldown.
-Add 24-7 shop in the following places:

-Add NPC skin 26 to mount chiliad, exactly in this place.

Skin 26
:

-We should turn off the engine in order to fuel our vehicle.

Kind regards,
xNinJa
" To be successful you need good friends, to be more successful you need better enemies. "
machooo
machooo
Level 105
19/08/2019 10:19 PM
There isn't lot of criminals, u have bad pc and when u enter to bust me u got bugged, if there is a criminal inside offices you are allowed to enter without buzzing . Change the gaming hours to create poker minigames, there is probably ban evaders that team up and creates poker for 100k+ after 10 sec the other player creates another poker for 1k, and instant leave, so once we type poker we join the 100k+ and here we go ez tricked
There isn't lot of criminals, u have bad pc and when u enter to bust me u got bugged, if there is a criminal inside offices you are allowed to enter without buzzing .

Change the gaming hours to create poker minigames, there is probably ban evaders that team up and creates poker for 100k+ after 10 sec the other player creates another poker for 1k, and instant leave, so once we type poker we join the 100k+ and here we go ez tricked
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me. When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules