Close

--- Suggestions ---

YahYaa24
YahYaa24
Nobody Special
Helper
Level 69
19/08/2019 11:09 PM
Suggestions: - When a TDM/DM Minigame is full, it must be started, without waiting the rest of seconds. - Add ability to use phone while driving a vehicle, and when you drive near a officer, you'll be wanted.
Suggestions:
- When a TDM/DM Minigame is full, it must be started, without waiting the rest of seconds.
- Add ability to use phone while driving a vehicle, and when you drive near a officer, you'll be wanted.
xDarK
xDarK
Hustler
Level 35
19/08/2019 11:27 PM
When Someome Wanna change The password in game using command We should agree From Gmail account To change it
When Someome Wanna change The password in game using command We should agree From Gmail account To change it
If you need any help Just Pm me
WUW
WUW
Legendary player
Level 67
20/08/2019 03:23 PM
-Make property system like garage system so everyone can buy it also i liked old prop system when properties were 5 days and it gave back the money you spent on buying property after 5 days -Bring back old smoking system
-Make property system like garage system so everyone can buy it also i liked old prop system when properties were 5 days and it gave back the money you spent on buying property after 5 days

-Bring back old smoking system
MrBenson
MrBenson
Level 23
20/08/2019 10:00 PM
I Suggest Add Investment Site in Computer With Daily Weekly Monthly interest Regardz Martial
I Suggest Add Investment Site in Computer With Daily Weekly Monthly interest
Regardz
Martial
Protein
Protein
Legendary player
Level 73
21/08/2019 04:52 AM
Suggestion: Add confirmation "y" button or "no yes" menu inside org for leaving your own oroganization. It happened to me, shauns org and other orgs because of lag or speed to wrongly leave own org in menu, and now we need to rehire all members, also we lost 1st place in weekly ceo work tournament. Thank you.
Suggestion: Add confirmation "y" button or "no yes" menu inside org for leaving your own oroganization.
It happened to me, shauns org and other orgs because of lag or speed to wrongly leave own org in menu, and now we need to rehire all members, also we lost 1st place in weekly ceo work tournament.
Thank you.
Jom17
Jom17
Outlaw
Level 32
21/08/2019 09:45 AM
Change the system on joining gang, While you're in gang you can't join another gang. because earlier i mistakenly press Lalt and joined Ballas even i'm still Grove.
Change the system on joining gang, While you're in gang you can't join another gang.

because earlier i mistakenly press Lalt and joined Ballas even i'm still Grove.
Foxxy102
Foxxy102
Level 30
21/08/2019 11:01 AM
I suggest making ping restrictions in s3 because it's unfair to be banned from s1 because of my country and playing vs people having ping ranging from 300-600
I suggest making ping restrictions in s3 because it's unfair to be banned from s1 because of my country and playing vs people having ping ranging from 300-600
Titan28
Titan28
Godfather
Level 102
21/08/2019 07:23 PM
A cool suggestion for the donators: Add new rank into the game: /donators. Players that donated 50 EUR or more should be in the /donators list (Something like /admins but donators have gold names)
A cool suggestion for the donators:

Add new rank into the game: /donators.
Players that donated 50 EUR or more should be in the /donators list (Something like /admins but donators have gold names)
Protein
Protein
Legendary player
Level 73
22/08/2019 03:09 AM
Suggestion: At least move ceo challenge from bottom near "disband org " so we dont leave org wrongly.
Suggestion: At least move ceo challenge from bottom near "disband org " so we dont leave org wrongly.
iBust
iBust
Player
Level 29
22/08/2019 03:05 PM
Add Emmet shop in SF and LV because the LS one is always full of players and killing whoever take the MG / RPG
Add Emmet shop in SF and LV because the LS one is always full of players and killing whoever take the MG / RPG
—————————————————————————— Thanks allah for every bad and good game things

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

Muted!
1 minute ago
--- Bug reports ---
11 minutes ago
--- Suggestions ---
23 minutes ago