Login

Close

--- Suggestions ---

BeldjilaliFouad
BeldjilaliFouad
Bully
Level 27
25/08/2019 03:16 PM
- should all players use fuel in car for more real and more hard - and add in game shop and mod shop Large fuel tanks for sale
- should all players use fuel in car for more real and more hard
- and add in game shop and mod shop Large fuel tanks for sale
machooo
machooo
Level 105
25/08/2019 06:09 PM
- Players can't leave poker minigame that they just started, since they are trying to trick other players, example first player start poker for 300k 2nd player start for 1k-10k and instant leave, once players type poker they will join the 300k one
- Players can't leave poker minigame that they just started, since they are trying to trick other players, example first player start poker for 300k 2nd player start for 1k-10k and instant leave, once players type poker they will join the 300k one
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me. When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂
Protein
Protein
Legendary player
Level 74
26/08/2019 04:31 AM
Its unreal that as ceo, you own businesses but cannot never do ceo works. At least make cooldown 1h for ceo's to be able to do works.
Its unreal that as ceo, you own businesses but cannot never do ceo works. At least make cooldown 1h for ceo's to be able to do works.
mAyb3
mAyb3
Liked
Level 16
26/08/2019 08:30 AM
Bring back the old Backpack, the same backpack you'll get in the job of Drug Curier, it is better then this crap you have now
Bring back the old Backpack, the same backpack you'll get in the job of Drug Curier, it is better then this crap you have now
;p
RusselVJ
RusselVJ
Legendary player
Helper
Level 38
26/08/2019 06:18 PM
=>Add an upgrade to shop namely , upggrade inventory capacity , which we can hold 2x or more amount of snacks,pills,smokes,scratchcards, etc =>Add numbers [colour id ] on vehicle Colors at modshops Because , it's hard to find a specific color .
=>Add an upgrade to shop namely , upggrade inventory capacity , which we can hold 2x or more amount of snacks,pills,smokes,scratchcards, etc
=>Add numbers [colour id ] on vehicle Colors at modshops
Because , it's hard to find a specific color .
YouNique
YouNique
Businessman
Level 66
26/08/2019 06:48 PM
Just to add on this post today I was looking to buy color 155 from mod shop then there was another color I spent 400k to buy and it was color 135 then I bought another color which again costed me 400k and I spent 800k on 1 color it's really annoying and I had to change it because i was making for another person and now I had to pay 400k from my pocket
=>Add an upgrade to shop namely , upggrade inventory capacity , which we can hold 2x or more amount of snacks,pills,smokes,scratchcards, etc =>Add numbers [colour id ] on vehicle Colors at modshops Because , it's hard to find a specific color .
Just to add on this post today I was looking to buy color 155 from mod shop then there was another color I spent 400k to buy and it was color 135 then I bought another color which again costed me 400k and I spent 800k on 1 color it's really annoying and I had to change it because i was making for another person and now I had to pay 400k from my pocket
Read the Server guide to make your life eaiser.
guyelberg
guyelberg
Bandito
Level 25
26/08/2019 07:46 PM
- Ability to rob Truckers (except, in this case, you will not receive money, but some random items such as weed, cocaine, meth, even furniture - for example, couch, should be in your inventory after robbing a trucker which you can use for your house later.
- Ability to rob Truckers (except, in this case, you will not receive money, but some random items such as weed, cocaine, meth, even furniture - for example, couch, should be in your inventory after robbing a trucker which you can use for your house later.
Protein
Protein
Legendary player
Level 74
27/08/2019 06:09 AM
Increase payment for ceo works and reward for weekly top ceo works The meaning of organization got some serious problems regarding CEO wallet. So let me explain why. Organization update changed a lot in samp world. We are so excited and love it. But It is told in org introduction that ceo can easily make millions. But all i can say is that CEO'S gets in big minus and spend milions on motivating members, not just gain 0$, but lose cash.. So what is organization point if you cannot earn. There is solution. Please keep reading. If CEO want to give members only 80% cut and earn some cash, not just that you can forget about weekly top works from computer, but you will not have members at all. Even with 100% cut for members, they don't find it crucial for earning cash and they are working heists and other jobs, so they mostly don't come to office every 30 min. If you want to even try to win weekly top ceo works on computer, not just that its not enough to give members 100% cut anymore, but i was forced to invent some motivation rewards and i was first who started giving to members $200-$300k for every 10 works done. That showed results and my organization beated hararhi so we won 2 weeks one after another. When other organizations saw that, other CEO started giving also 200k or more rewards just to somehow motivate them to work and occasionally win weekly top from computer. Even if you win , members get $100k, ceo get $500k. It is very low, ceo even cannot cover costs for motivating members and reward them. $100k is so low for members and is not enough motivation to work harder. So ceo can forget of earning something for themselves except popularity for being 1st on computer list, but with big minus. Conclusion: If you lower cooldown from 30 to 15 min, or increase max payout from $37k to at least $45k, + increase reward for weekly top works from 100k to at least 500k ,members will be more motivated, it will be more competitive, and at least CEO will be at 0, not in minus...
Increase payment for ceo works and reward for weekly
top ceo works

The meaning of organization got some serious problems regarding CEO wallet.
So let me explain why.

Organization update changed a lot in samp world. We are so excited and love it. But It is told in org introduction that ceo can easily make millions. But all i can say is that CEO'S gets in big minus and spend milions on motivating members, not just gain 0$, but lose cash.. So what is organization point if you cannot earn. There is solution. Please keep reading.

If CEO want to give members only 80% cut and earn some cash, not just that you can forget about weekly top works from computer, but you will not have members at all. Even with 100% cut for members, they don't find it crucial for earning cash and they are working heists and other jobs, so they mostly don't come to office every 30 min.

If you want to even try to win weekly top ceo works on computer,
not just that its not enough to give members 100% cut anymore, but i was forced to invent some motivation rewards and i was first who started giving to members $200-$300k for every 10 works done. That showed results and my organization beated hararhi so we won 2 weeks one after another.

When other organizations saw that, other CEO started giving also 200k or more rewards just to somehow motivate them to work and occasionally win weekly top from computer. Even if you win , members get $100k, ceo get $500k.
It is very low, ceo even cannot cover costs for motivating members and reward them. $100k is so low for members and is not enough motivation to work harder.
So ceo can forget of earning something for themselves except popularity for being 1st on computer list, but with big minus.

Conclusion: If you lower cooldown from 30 to 15 min, or increase max payout from $37k to at least $45k, + increase reward for weekly top works from 100k to at least 500k ,members will be more motivated, it will be more competitive, and at least CEO will be at 0, not in minus...
Titan28
Titan28
Godfather
Level 102
27/08/2019 07:32 AM
Increase the required level to purchase heavy weapons from Emmet to level 40 or 50. thanks
Increase the required level to purchase heavy weapons from Emmet to level 40 or 50.
thanks
machooo
machooo
Level 105
27/08/2019 10:41 AM
Short answer you can get is nobody forcing you to give 200-300k for 10 works as its not some rule that you must do, its up to you if you have cash to motivate the players, also players doesn't even do much heists as they still have bonus on it, CEO thing was on long road profitable not in 2 weeks or 12 weeks, the only way players to get motivate was the contest https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/47977/?page=1 if this kind of contest runs every month i believe players will start to camp in the offices and fight for ceo jobs. -Change the Emmet system that everyone can buy a weapon at the same time and wait 5 minutes or 10 -Change the vehicles every 12 hours at import garage, we didn't get any good vehicle to tune for 30+ days [s2] -Bring back the 1,000/500xp for logging per day in-game. -Add tops for most smoke screens and oil slick just like for the stingers dropped.
If you want to even try to win weekly top ceo works on computer,
not just that its not enough to give members 100% cut anymore, but i was forced to invent some motivation rewards and i was first who started giving to members $200-$300k for every 10 works done. That showed results and my organization beated hararhi so we won 2 weeks one after another.

Short answer you can get is nobody forcing you to give 200-300k for 10 works as its not some rule that you must do, its up to you if you have cash to motivate the players, also players doesn't even do much heists as they still have bonus on it, CEO thing was on long road profitable not in 2 weeks or 12 weeks, the only way players to get motivate was the contest www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/47977/?page=1 if this kind of contest runs every month i believe players will start to camp in the offices and fight for ceo jobs.

-Change the Emmet system that everyone can buy a weapon at the same time and wait 5 minutes or 10

-Change the vehicles every 12 hours at import garage, we didn't get any good vehicle to tune for 30+ days [s2]

-Bring back the 1,000/500xp for logging per day in-game.

-Add tops for most smoke screens and oil slick just like for the stingers dropped.
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me. When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

Lost minigun
1 hour ago
Any admin?
1 hour ago
Hey admins
6 hours ago
Cheating is it?