Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all players!

SuggestionsSuggestions on SA-MP

1... 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968... 2954
CherryF
CherryF n00b Level 73 18/09/2019 12:37 AM
Players should join in Election with lvl 100.
Players should join in Election with lvl 100.
FeirXus
FeirXus Moderator Butcher Level 88 18/09/2019 11:54 AM
Regarding the elections and voting update, I would like to suggest that the use of command /vote to vote in elections should be removed to make the vans more useful, and players should be able to vote normally at the congress locations in the city, similar to the /vote menu but players have to get to the congress location first and interact with the checkpoint.
Regarding the elections and voting update, I would like to suggest that the use of command /vote to vote in elections should be removed to make the vans more useful, and players should be able to vote normally at the congress locations in the city, similar to the /vote menu but players have to get to the congress location first and interact with the checkpoint.
NABEEL123
NABEEL123 Nobody Special Level 79 19/09/2019 05:13 AM
I would suggest that include a assistant, who will use the van and collect vote for us while we are offline.
I would suggest that include a assistant, who will use the van and collect vote for us while we are offline.
machooo
machooo Level 123 19/09/2019 01:26 PM
Exclude staff members from elections, let players control the other part of the server(finances) Increase the admission for events or make it random from 10k-30k
Exclude staff members from elections, let players control the other part of the server(finances)

Increase the admission for events or make it random from 10k-30k
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me.

When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂
THeMafIA12334
THeMafIA12334 Level 18 19/09/2019 08:20 PM
What if you make boxing minigame in a ring?Like a 1v1 with fists,with full hp full armor,or without armor?Its simple but its nice I think.
What if you make boxing minigame in a ring?Like a 1v1 with fists,with full hp full armor,or without armor?Its simple but its nice I think.
Vitrac
Vitrac Level 123 20/09/2019 12:26 AM
Hello everyone players should know who's won and what ticket is won after every lottery like web lottery or election we know who's won also in web lottery we know if we who's win and what ticket is won too while we play so players should know who's won better than ask on main chat who's won and what ticket won in the end thanks for read my suggestion.
Hello everyone players should know who's won and what ticket is won after every lottery like web lottery or election we know who's won also in web lottery we know if we who's win and what ticket is won too while we play so players should know who's won better than ask on main chat who's won and what ticket won in the end thanks for read my suggestion.
Jom17
Jom17 Legendary player Level 35 20/09/2019 04:24 AM
remove the /vote command so players on /election could do some efforts to get some votes while driving the campaign van.
remove the /vote command so players on /election could do some efforts to get some votes while driving the campaign van.
Spirous
Spirous Legendary player Level 133 20/09/2019 11:21 AM
The number of the ticket won in lotto should be mentioned in the message we receive in our phone
The number of the ticket won in lotto should be mentioned in the message we receive in our phone
IRock
IRock Level 59 20/09/2019 02:33 PM
You can't tune other players' cars in the normal modshops, because they change color and wheels, and ask the player (who owns the car) to auction it, it will reduce scammers
You can't tune other players' cars in the normal modshops, because they change color and wheels, and ask the player (who owns the car) to auction it, it will reduce scammers
SKY201
SKY201 Legendary player Level 62 21/09/2019 08:33 AM
For congressman -Add an interior at both city halls only accessible by congressmen.(add health and armour icon inside).Also congressmen should be able to acesss safeboxes and ammo storage inside. -Reduce the prosecution fees from 50k to 25k, -Add a daily fixed salary for congressman (100k daily for being a congressman) -To make it more realistic police officers should get 2000 for staying near a congressman for each 5 mins (payed from congress,Amount can be voted by congress) even there are 2-3 congressman near the officer the income stays the same.This way it will provide security to congressmen. FOR CEO -Ability to nominate one player to deputy ceo who can do challenges in case the ceo is offline. -Ability to buy armour and health icon inside all office for some USD ( 30 , 90 days). -We pay 10 millions to start with 10 slots from that point of view i think atleast 10 players should be paid in challenges instead of 5. -Ability to /respawn, /destroy ceo vehicle since if the ceo car is still spawned and is somewhere far in sf we cant spawn another. -Adding the options of buying indestructible chassis for ceo vehicles.(i dont think it will affect anything)
For congressman

-Add an interior at both city halls only accessible by congressmen.(add health and armour icon inside).Also congressmen should be able to acesss safeboxes and ammo storage inside.

-Reduce the prosecution fees from 50k to 25k,

-Add a daily fixed salary for congressman (100k daily for being a congressman)

-To make it more realistic police officers should get 2000 for staying near a congressman for each 5 mins (payed from congress,Amount can be voted by congress) even there are 2-3 congressman near the officer the income stays the same.This way it will provide security to congressmen.

FOR CEO

-Ability to nominate one player to deputy ceo who can do challenges in case the ceo is offline.
-Ability to buy armour and health icon inside all office for some USD ( 30 , 90 days).
-We pay 10 millions to start with 10 slots from that point of view i think atleast 10 players should be paid in challenges instead of 5.
-Ability to /respawn, /destroy ceo vehicle since if the ceo car is still spawned and is somewhere far in sf we cant spawn another.
-Adding the options of buying indestructible chassis for ceo vehicles.(i dont think it will affect anything)
1... 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968... 2954