Close

Login

Close

--- Suggestions ---

guyelberg
guyelberg
Level 27
21/09/2019 10:10 AM
- Remove /vote command. Instead of that, players should go to Los Santos City Hall (building near LSPD) and vote for an election, add icon inside it.
- Remove /vote command. Instead of that, players should go to Los Santos City Hall (building near LSPD) and vote for an election, add icon inside it.
Boraka
Boraka
Legendary player
Level 47
21/09/2019 10:19 AM
- Please reduce the houses prices even with old prices the housing market was too expensive! - Also please make the prices varies like the market system. - And for houses in places were demands is high the prices should be high as well and vice versa. Thank you
- Please reduce the houses prices even with old prices the housing market was too expensive!
- Also please make the prices varies like the market system.
- And for houses in places were demands is high the prices should be high as well and vice versa.

Thank you
Angelo
Angelo
Level 143
21/09/2019 10:58 AM
Ability to sell drugs from your /inventory on vans (Burrito) similar to campaign vans
Ability to sell drugs from your /inventory on vans (Burrito) similar to campaign vans
machooo
machooo
Level 107
21/09/2019 12:49 PM
Add scoop on Dune's on event Dune vs Runners, I see Dune vehicles sometimes cant kill a player, when they hit a player, truck it self stops like they hit a tree.
Add scoop on Dune's on event Dune vs Runners, I see Dune vehicles sometimes cant kill a player, when they hit a player, truck it self stops like they hit a tree.
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me. When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂
AaTro0oZz
AaTro0oZz
Legendary player
Level 58
21/09/2019 01:26 PM
We can do all the 10Ceo work so it's more Fun... And Deacrease the Time if we done we can do it again by 10minutes...
We can do all the 10Ceo work so it's more Fun... And Deacrease the Time if we done we can do it again by 10minutes...
'"Check out The player's guide for more details about the server
Contact Me if you need help.
Sparkyy
Sparkyy
Liked
Level 20
22/09/2019 12:32 AM
- CEO should be able to delete something from the ledger or clear it from all messages.
- CEO should be able to delete something from the ledger or clear it from all messages.
xNinJa
xNinJa
Level 63
22/09/2019 12:51 PM
Hello users! Suggestion: -When we bought a vehicle through auction, it should be delivered to the nearest parking (Planes, helicopters to the nearest airport), I suggest to add command /savecar while sitting in the vehicle to save it in our garage(s) or house(s), a menu will be shown to choose the location and then the mechanic will sent us a message like (Your car has ben successfully saved at your house/garage.) Sincerely, xNinJa
Hello users!

Suggestion:
-When we bought a vehicle through auction, it should be delivered to the nearest parking (Planes, helicopters to the nearest airport), I suggest to add command /savecar while sitting in the vehicle to save it in our garage(s) or house(s), a menu will be shown to choose the location and then the mechanic will sent us a message like (Your car has ben successfully saved at your house/garage.)

Sincerely,
xNinJa
" I’m a smart person, I just do stupid things. "
Showzer
Showzer
Film maker
Level 98
22/09/2019 04:17 PM
When a player gets caught somehow for wallhack and banned once, after his ban expires their account should be restricted (locked) from using all types of aircrafts
When a player gets caught somehow for wallhack and banned once, after his ban expires their account should be restricted (locked) from using all types of aircrafts
guyelberg
guyelberg
Level 27
22/09/2019 06:29 PM
- Add a new page on a computer similar to 'autoeroticar' for houses and properties.
- Add a new page on a computer similar to 'autoeroticar' for houses and properties.
Patlakias
Patlakias
Upstanding Citizen
Level 10
22/09/2019 07:58 PM
-Bring back the old lottery system!
-Bring back the old lottery system!

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads