Login

Close

--- Suggestions ---

sHady52nd
sHady52nd
Scam Artist
Level 147
20/01/2020 09:45 AM
I GOT KICKED AGAIN AND I KEEP LOSING MONEY, CAN SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING?
I dont kno if its a bug or whatever the hell it is but I keep getting kicked for cheats. can somebody lower the acc rate? or am I supposed to get banned just cause im experienced in fighting and knowing a couple of things about samp
I GOT KICKED AGAIN AND I KEEP LOSING MONEY, CAN SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING?
BeastMaster
BeastMaster
Right-Hand Man
Level 89
20/01/2020 12:10 PM
Suggestion for Anticheat This suggestions is to deal with players who often blames anticheat for kicks (as above this post). as we know that there are only two reasons for anticheat to kick you that either you have bad connection or you are actually cheating so if a player have unstable connection (like higher then normal ping or packetloss) and they are detected for cheats then the reason for kick should be like "Player X has been kicked for 5 minutes for cheats/lag" by this admins wont waste there time in checking there logs.
Suggestion for Anticheat

This suggestions is to deal with players who often blames anticheat for kicks (as above this post). as we know that there are only two reasons for anticheat to kick you that either you have bad connection or you are actually cheating so if a player have unstable connection (like higher then normal ping or packetloss) and they are detected for cheats then the reason for kick should be like "Player X has been kicked for 5 minutes for cheats/lag" by this admins wont waste there time in checking there logs.
Check out The players guide to stay updated and learn
more about our servers
M4vic
M4vic
Nobody Special
Level 51
20/01/2020 09:30 PM
2nd Suggestion : When a player with stars enters Pay N' Spray, it should not be possible for cops to arrest the players while INSIDE the Pay N' Spray. It's really annoying when you're milliseconds away from not having stars and they just arrest you. It has alot of other advantages but this is the main one I would like to get rid of
2nd Suggestion : When a player with stars enters Pay N' Spray, it should not be possible for cops to arrest the players while INSIDE the Pay N' Spray. It's really annoying when you're milliseconds away from not having stars and they just arrest you. It has alot of other advantages but this is the main one I would like to get rid of
AbdullahGee
AbdullahGee
Experienced player
Level 26
21/01/2020 12:10 PM
- Add Passive Mode ; N>Passive Mode>Enable/Disable(>Available/Not) Required Rank : 25 - /passivemode Disables Vehicle collisions and bullet damage from other players. Hides equipped weapons. Passive Mode won't start if: --Active Wanted Stars --You've recently been attacked/took damage --You have recently used a weapon - wait 30sec --On event,minigame,etc and have to wait 10sec after finishing it inorder to enable it back. --If in a gang - Wait 1 minute to enable P.D after leaving gang --Some jobs like Police,Arms,Lawyer,SecuriJob,etc (Jobs like Tow Truck,Fire Fighter,etc can enable P.D) --Just has logged in or respawned to hospital or got out of prison - Will have to wait 30seconds to enable P.D --At marketing area like at Emmet's, Ammu. Player will take damage from Heavy guns like Flame,Explosions and MG. Add a "No Collision" zone at Pay n Spray please, so we don't get stuck in PnS or crash in ;v Add a "No Kill" zone at Emmet's place. Add armor in inventory please so we can use during heists,etc - Higher Rank = More armor can save (Max 5) - Can buy from any Ammu.
- Add Passive Mode ; N>Passive Mode>Enable/Disable(>Available/Not) Required Rank : 25 - /passivemode
Disables Vehicle collisions and bullet damage from other players. Hides equipped weapons.
Passive Mode won't start if:
--Active Wanted Stars
--You've recently been attacked/took damage
--You have recently used a weapon - wait 30sec
--On event,minigame,etc and have to wait 10sec after finishing it inorder to enable it back.
--If in a gang - Wait 1 minute to enable P.D after leaving gang
--Some jobs like Police,Arms,Lawyer,SecuriJob,etc (Jobs like Tow Truck,Fire Fighter,etc can enable P.D)
--Just has logged in or respawned to hospital or got out of prison - Will have to wait 30seconds to enable P.D
--At marketing area like at Emmet's, Ammu.
Player will take damage from Heavy guns like Flame,Explosions and MG.
Add a "No Collision" zone at Pay n Spray please, so we don't get stuck in PnS or crash in ;v
Add a "No Kill" zone at Emmet's place.
Add armor in inventory please so we can use during heists,etc - Higher Rank = More armor can save (Max 5) - Can buy from any Ammu.
><Mr.StarPhish(((*> Don't ask me why i play alone e_e
IRock
IRock
Legendary player
Level 58
21/01/2020 03:32 PM
Make this as a Purchaseable garage :
Make this as a Purchaseable garage :
iBust
iBust
Helper
Level 57
21/01/2020 07:19 PM
Allow 24/7 shops to sell premium accounts by game money as some times the players over price the usds
Allow 24/7 shops to sell premium accounts by game money as some times the players over price the usds
Made by LoryMK
StefanN
StefanN
Legendary player
Level 59
21/01/2020 08:02 PM
add /invite cmd to invite someone in your hotel/house instand from phone
add /invite cmd to invite someone in your hotel/house instand from phone
Perma
Bluebicycle
Bluebicycle
Scam Artist
Level 42
21/01/2020 09:07 PM
The game client would have to be updated to the version of SA-MP 0.3.7 r4, for s1, s2, and s3 in the Game servers tab. Links: https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/game-servers/
The game client would have to be updated to the version of SA-MP 0.3.7 r4, for s1, s2, and s3 in the Game servers tab.

Links: www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/game-servers/
Toby4
Toby4
Gambler
Level 62
22/01/2020 07:36 AM
Add a list of players who's doing the job. In /jobs
Add a list of players who's doing the job. In /jobs
Need signature like this? Message This Man
Nickles
Nickles
Legendary player
Level 68
22/01/2020 10:05 AM
a new system for robbing shops. I suggest that when we are robbing shops sometimes the cashier ( instead of collecting the cash to give us ) instead shoots us instead and after killing the cashier we ourself have to crack the cash register ( similar to that of safe in SAMP heist ) and have to take the money for ourself ( what i am referencing is the robbing system that of GTA 5 )
a new system for robbing shops.
I suggest that when we are robbing shops sometimes the cashier ( instead of collecting the cash to give us ) instead shoots us instead and after killing the cashier we ourself have to crack the cash register ( similar to that of safe in SAMP heist ) and have to take the money for ourself ( what i am referencing is the robbing system that of GTA 5 )

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

banned :(
23 minutes ago
I want play
2 hours ago
More