Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

SuggestionsSuggestions on SA-MP

1... 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118... 2957
Tuck
Tuck Level 67 21/05/2020 07:37 PM
Players using jetpack should not be able to rob SecuriCar, once they rob you there is no chance of killing the robber
Players using jetpack should not be able to rob SecuriCar, once they rob you there is no chance of killing the robber
Toto
Toto Upstanding Citizen Level 97 21/05/2020 07:40 PM
I have thought about this and it wouldn't be fair if that rule applied the whole time during the race so I would like to change this suggestion. Only if a player tries to push the other player off in the beginning of a race deserves a kick. Thanks for reading.
I suggest that if a player abuses the game lag to push another player off a race should receive a warning, then a 5 minute kick then a 20 minute kick, etc.. Every time I join a race now I get pushed off to the side since in races you will appear in front of the player next to you and the player next to you will show on his screen that he is in front of you. This means that you can push him or he can push you and whoever does it first wont get affected but the other player will spin out or blow up making it almost impossible for the players who want to play legit and want to earn RP to win a race.
As it states here on the Servers' Rules,
“1. Use of cheats, mods, bugs and glitches or abuse of lags is forbidden”
This is lag abuse which is forbidden and a disadvantage for other players.
I have thought about this and it wouldn't be fair if that rule applied the whole time during the race so I would like to change this suggestion. Only if a player tries to push the other player off in the beginning of a race deserves a kick.

Thanks for reading.
Love what you do to do what you love.
Cheetah
Cheetah Legendary player Level 77 21/05/2020 08:38 PM
I would like to suggest a booby traps factory of some sort, adding on to the recent update. This would help players to get hold of the inventory more and use it more often.
I would like to suggest a booby traps factory of some sort, adding on to the recent update. This would help players to get hold of the inventory more and use it more often.
Allen04
Allen04 Level 51 21/05/2020 09:47 PM
New newspaper event suggestion ammo box , randomly inside a vehicle that can be found inside parking lots just like drug van , 250 ammo boxes.
New newspaper event suggestion ammo box , randomly inside a vehicle that can be found inside parking lots just like drug van , 250 ammo boxes.
Profesori
Profesori Legendary player Level 53 21/05/2020 09:47 PM
it would be a great thing to remove getting wanted stars when working as arms dealer, and reduce the payout instead, or at least getting wanted stars only when you are near a cop also when you choose to work as a cop, you shouldnt be able to buy weapons from arms dealer, many players are abusing this to bust other players
it would be a great thing to remove getting wanted stars when working as arms dealer, and reduce the payout instead, or at least getting wanted stars only when you are near a cop

also when you choose to work as a cop, you shouldnt be able to buy weapons from arms dealer, many players are abusing this to bust other players
rasheedka
rasheedka Bully Level 59 21/05/2020 10:59 PM
Improve mental state system - Avoid mental state increase when you kill a player who aimed their gun at you in the last few seconds. Aiming your gun at others is the best reason to get killed.... - Reduce mental state increase when you do a revenge kill. If someone kills you you have the reason to kill him too at least for getting back your weapons. - Mark the player who attacked you to avoid shooting innocent players if there are more players nearby. - Add passive mode if you want to avoid death-matching. - The server does not recognize when you shooting at someone but not damage them. This should be fixed. - Dropping stingers does not recognized as attacking but when you shoot tires. This should be fixed. too.
Improve mental state system

- Avoid mental state increase when you kill a player who aimed their gun at you in the last few seconds. Aiming your gun at others is the best reason to get killed....
- Reduce mental state increase when you do a revenge kill. If someone kills you you have the reason to kill him too at least for getting back your weapons.
- Mark the player who attacked you to avoid shooting innocent players if there are more players nearby.
- Add passive mode if you want to avoid death-matching.
- The server does not recognize when you shooting at someone but not damage them. This should be fixed.
- Dropping stingers does not recognized as attacking but when you shoot tires. This should be fixed. too.
Pablo43
Pablo43 Businessman Level 74 22/05/2020 03:38 AM
Add passive Mode -Players Cant kill u, and u Cant kill players
Add passive Mode -Players Cant kill u, and u Cant kill players
LoryMK
LoryMK Experienced player Level 115 22/05/2020 03:15 PM
Here are my suggestions: - Add commands /farms, /machines, /lockups to display a list of the owned ones with the expiring date and id - Add command /invite <ID> to invite someone faster to your hotel/house/office - Change tonality of green and yellow cubes in QUB3D game, because color blind people like me make a lot of confusion between them
Here are my suggestions:
- Add commands /farms, /machines, /lockups to display a list of the owned ones with the expiring date and id
- Add command /invite <ID> to invite someone faster to your hotel/house/office
- Change tonality of green and yellow cubes in QUB3D game, because color blind people like me make a lot of confusion between them
Archjun
Archjun Level 97 22/05/2020 07:35 PM
- Either remove minigun completely or lower it to a price where more players can afford it. - Reduce bomb reloading costs for planes. - Reduce DM kick duration or increase the amount of kills allowed before you get kicked. - Reduce the effects caused by mental state. - Add hydra in /rpshop. - Remove atleast a few words from censoring, I really don't see what's so harsh about "stupid" and "dumb" for example. - Unlock this thread, as feedback should always be welcome. - We should be able to disable notifications on web when you sell/buy shopmoney on /market. I am terribly sorry if I "offended" anyone with my suggestions.
- Either remove minigun completely or lower it to a price where more players can afford it.
- Reduce bomb reloading costs for planes.
- Reduce DM kick duration or increase the amount of kills allowed before you get kicked.
- Reduce the effects caused by mental state.
- Add hydra in /rpshop.
- Remove atleast a few words from censoring, I really don't see what's so harsh about "stupid" and "dumb" for example.
- Unlock this thread, as feedback should always be welcome.
- We should be able to disable notifications on web when you sell/buy shopmoney on /market.

I am terribly sorry if I "offended" anyone with my suggestions.
MrStarPhish
MrStarPhish Level 34 23/05/2020 11:11 AM
- There should be special titles for players in /top respective to their achievement such as, If someone is at /top of Winning Races,then that person should get a title like "Race Master" or "Best Racer" ,etc - If Impromptu Races then "Best Street Racer" or anything like that, For most money on selling ### then "### Seller"
- There should be special titles for players in /top respective to their achievement such as, If someone is at /top of Winning Races,then that person should get a title like "Race Master" or "Best Racer" ,etc - If Impromptu Races then "Best Street Racer" or anything like that, For most money on selling ### then "### Seller"
1... 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118... 2957