Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

SuggestionsSuggestions on SA-MP

1... 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701... 2968
xNelson
xNelson Legendary player Level 133 16/04/2022 04:19 PM
Since gas masks from heists are available to wear as items, the duffel bag from heists should be added as an item aswell.
Since gas masks from heists are available to wear as items, the duffel bag from heists should be added as an item aswell.
farazi
farazi Legendary player Level 111 16/04/2022 05:04 PM
-Shooting the congressmen who are in gang should not give us stars when cops are near. -Gang members should not get stars when they hit cops who jump in middle of fights to get hit and arrest, this is too annoying and nowadays too much.
-Shooting the congressmen who are in gang should not give us stars when cops are near.
-Gang members should not get stars when they hit cops who jump in middle of fights to get hit and arrest, this is too annoying and nowadays too much.
MrPresident
MrPresident Level 55 16/04/2022 07:09 PM
/cash system:- As players are scamming or getting scammed, there should be a feature anti-scamming. Whenever a player /cash to someone, he/she can set the period of how long the lender can keep those money. If the lender runs out of time, the amount he/she borrowed will automatically be deducted plus 200% for scamming & the player who lent those money will automatically receive those money. When the lender is going to give those money back, he/she can choose option "Return Borrowed Money > Select ID." This a efficient way of avoiding scams.
/cash system:-

As players are scamming or getting scammed, there should be a feature anti-scamming.

Whenever a player /cash to someone, he/she can set the period of how long the lender can keep those money.

If the lender runs out of time, the amount he/she borrowed will automatically be deducted plus 200% for scamming & the player who lent those money will automatically receive those money. When the lender is going to give those money back, he/she can choose option "Return Borrowed Money > Select ID."

This a efficient way of avoiding scams.
"Moral values and the Authority achieved by virtuous people is the key to driving this World."
xPerseus
xPerseus Legendary player Level 71 16/04/2022 07:47 PM
We can see all the time we spent on the web. It is useful to check how many hours we have been on here..
We can see all the time we spent on the web. It is useful to check how many hours we have been on here..
akaTweeKeD
akaTweeKeD Legendary player Level 39 17/04/2022 11:48 AM
Prison time according to mental should be removed. Players having high mental have longer periods of prison time which is disturbing
Prison time according to mental should be removed. Players having high mental have longer periods of prison time which is disturbing
Second i should be to none
Male
Male Level 55 17/04/2022 05:56 PM
- Kicks for blocking basejump by the server should be without duration since it could be caused by the server lags and would be unfair under some circumference which I also guess that the kick would only be enough for such things.
- Kicks for blocking basejump by the server should be without duration since it could be caused by the server lags and would be unfair under some circumference which I also guess that the kick would only be enough for such things.
Cr34tive
Cr34tive Right-Hand Man Level 79 17/04/2022 05:57 PM
I would like to have one of these suggestions: - Epsilon missions should be changed every 24 hours if not completed. Because some of the missions requires luck like arcade games. - We should be able to change epsilon mission using EP points or game money.
I would like to have one of these suggestions:
- Epsilon missions should be changed every 24 hours if not completed. Because some of the missions requires luck like arcade games.
- We should be able to change epsilon mission using EP points or game money.

Made by McMillan
Miraga
Miraga Pickpocket Level 28 17/04/2022 07:22 PM
Add colorblind mode to Qub3d as person who has Deuteranopia I can't differenciate which block is yellow and which one is green. There is some methods I can suggest you: -Add shapes to center of the blocks -High constrast colors -Add first letter of Color (idk which colors come in next levels but This shouldn't be make Confusion such as there shouldn't be color black which have same letter with blue)
Add colorblind mode to Qub3d as person who has Deuteranopia I can't differenciate which block is yellow and which one is green. There is some methods I can suggest you:
-Add shapes to center of the blocks
-High constrast colors
-Add first letter of Color (idk which colors come in next levels but This shouldn't be make Confusion such as there shouldn't be color black which have same letter with blue)
<|°○°|>
GTAfan
GTAfan Advanced player Level 13 18/04/2022 03:41 PM
It's GTA so cops should be played by npcs. It would be a nice balance to the entire game.
It's GTA so cops should be played by npcs.

It would be a nice balance to the entire game.
San Andreas is the best state in the world
Rakh
Rakh Level 30 18/04/2022 05:00 PM
NPC ai is very difficult to code in. Players who do cops will have nothing to do and the game will be highly unbalanced.
It's GTA so cops should be played by npcs.

It would be a nice balance to the entire game.

NPC ai is very difficult to code in.

Players who do cops will have nothing to do and the game will be highly unbalanced.
1... 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701... 2968