Close

--- Suggestions ---

niCe
niCe
Legendary player
Lead Manager
Level 266
09/05/2012 10:30 PM
This won't solve anything, most of the players play often, thus not many apartments would be revoked. To be honest, it's the failure of the system, when players can buy almost unlimited amount of apartments and new players have no chance to get any apartment at all. That's precisely why this problem is not on our first server, where players have to renew apartments in game shop, thus most of the players only own one or two apartments only, which is fair to everyone.
This won't solve anything, most of the players play often, thus not many apartments would be revoked. To be honest, it's the failure of the system, when players can buy almost unlimited amount of apartments and new players have no chance to get any apartment at all. That's precisely why this problem is not on our first server, where players have to renew apartments in game shop, thus most of the players only own one or two apartments only, which is fair to everyone.
AlexDemchenko
AlexDemchenko
Gamer
Level 11
20/05/2012 11:42 AM
I was just wondering if someone could add a (Pilots job) to the server not the one in the dodo i want a job where you can fly NPC or players in Shamals and stuff and each flight would earn you a little over $3000
I was just wondering if someone could add a (Pilots job) to the server not the one in the dodo i want a job where you can fly NPC or players in Shamals and stuff and each flight would earn you a little over $3000
я русский
Duplo
Duplo
Level 24
22/05/2012 09:47 AM
This might be a nice idea. That when you shoot with a silenced pistol you do not get any wanted stars until you killled someone with it. Not sure if that is possible, but i would like to hear your opinions.
This might be a nice idea.
That when you shoot with a silenced pistol you do not get any wanted stars until you killled someone with it.
Not sure if that is possible, but i would like to hear your opinions.
Pratham
Pratham
n00b
Level 6
23/05/2012 04:59 AM
Think that might be possible duplo.. there are ways to check which weapon was used to damage a player or with which weapon a player received damage.. That sounds like a good idea, could also script it like car alarms, so only when a cop is around a player who killed using a silenced pistol would get wanted star else not?
Think that might be possible duplo.. there are ways to check which weapon was used to damage a player or with which weapon a player received damage..

That sounds like a good idea, could also script it like car alarms, so only when a cop is around a player who killed using a silenced pistol would get wanted star else not?
I will bomb you xD
Duplo
Duplo
Level 24
23/05/2012 10:12 AM
Yeah sounds great.
so only when a cop is around a player who killed using a silenced pistol would get wanted star else not?

Yeah sounds great.
Dahleytje
Dahleytje
Advanced player
Level 13
27/05/2012 12:27 PM
My idea is to add like a roller to test the speed of your vehicle when you type in /speed, or that it will automatically show it when you enter a roller. I don't know if it's scriptable. But when I look at niCe's scripting skills I'm pretty sure that it would be possible. Dahley
My idea is to add like a roller to test the speed of your vehicle when you type in /speed, or that it will automatically show it when you enter a roller. I don't know if it's scriptable. But when I look at niCe's scripting skills I'm pretty sure that it would be possible.

Dahley
Pratham
Pratham
n00b
Level 6
27/05/2012 04:36 PM
Whats a roller?
Whats a roller?
I will bomb you xD
Dahleytje
Dahleytje
Advanced player
Level 13
27/05/2012 05:55 PM
Like a machine that tests the speed of your vehicle, I don't know the English term, got it from google translate. Dahley
Like a machine that tests the speed of your vehicle, I don't know the English term, got it from google translate.

Dahley
rodasapc2k
rodasapc2k
Level 7
29/05/2012 10:24 AM
We have on of those already, check /settings
We have on of those already, check /settings
Dahleytje
Dahleytje
Advanced player
Level 13
29/05/2012 03:58 PM
Yes I know about that. But my idea is different, kind of hard to explain. I ment something like http://www.google.nl/imgres?hl=nl&safe=off&gbv=2&biw=1920&bih=944&tbm=isch&tbnid=5YFuZiJVF1m_6M:&imgrefurl=http://www.audiblog.nl/%3Fp%3D926&docid=ghcMToG93RHT9M&imgurl=http://www.audiblog.nl/wp-content/2009-s3_8p_mtm380.jpg&w=500&h=332&ei=lNXET8br this. To test the maximum speed of for example a hotring racer. But I have no idea if it's scriptable. I like the idea but I don't know what others think of it. Dahley
Yes I know about that. But my idea is different, kind of hard to explain.
I ment something like www.google.nl/imgres?hl=nl&safe=off&gbv=2&biw=1920&bih=944&tbm=isch&tbnid=5YFuZiJVF1m_6M:&imgrefurl=http://www.audiblog.nl/%3Fp%3D926&docid=ghcMToG93RHT9M&imgurl=http://www.audiblog.nl/wp-content/2009-s3_8p_mtm380.jpg&w=500&h=332&ei=lNXET8br this. To test the maximum speed of for example a hotring racer. But I have no idea if it's scriptable. I like the idea but I don't know what others think of it.

Dahley

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules