nice i know 1 hole in game and u seee train tunel pictures
nice i know 1 hole in game and u seee train tunel pictures
Bobby
Bobby Legendary player Level 135 31/05/2012 09:11 AM
word MEZERNÍK
word MEZERNÍK

niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 333 31/05/2012 09:51 AM
It writes the key name in the language of your game version. You probably have czech version of game.
It writes the key name in the language of your game version. You probably have czech version of game.
Herobrine
Herobrine Nobody Special Level 10 05/06/2012 12:22 AM
Typo1: at the bottom of /credits, "Thank you for playing no our game server!" Typo2:"controll" is supposed to be with 1 'l' at Forklift Worker Job Bug1: you can play at 2 slot machines at once in Caligulas by simply standing in the middle of them. (not sure if you fixed this already) Bug2: If you start a minigame alone (100$ for example) (tested on Basketball only), reconnect to the server and re-join the minigame, you will get twice the prize you're supposed to get (200$) PS. Bug2 was hard to explain.. And no-one is most likely not going to understand it... ~Herobrine~
Typo1: at the bottom of /credits, "Thank you for playing no our game server!"
Typo2:"controll" is supposed to be with 1 'l' at Forklift Worker Job
Bug1: you can play at 2 slot machines at once in Caligulas by simply standing in the middle of them. (not sure if you fixed this already)
Bug2: If you start a minigame alone (100$ for example) (tested on Basketball only), reconnect to the server and re-join the minigame, you will get twice the prize you're supposed to get (200$)

PS. Bug2 was hard to explain.. And no-one is most likely not going to understand it...

~Herobrine~
Efflictim
Efflictim Level 66 05/06/2012 10:27 PM
-When you enter the Ammu-nation's shooting range, a message will appear in the chat box with the spelling "shotting" instead of "shooting". -On the achievements page, there are 3 achievements that are spelled "ballance" instead of "balance". -When working out on the benchpress at the gym, your head is placed backwards.
-When you enter the Ammu-nation's shooting range, a message will appear in the chat box with the spelling "shotting" instead of "shooting".
-On the achievements page, there are 3 achievements that are spelled "ballance" instead of "balance".
-When working out on the benchpress at the gym, your head is placed backwards.
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 333 05/06/2012 11:24 PM
Thanks for the reports. However the last point can't be fixed, since SA-MP doesn't enable to control head movements server-side. But you can use /headmove to disable movements in your client.
Thanks for the reports. However the last point can't be fixed, since SA-MP doesn't enable to control head movements server-side. But you can use /headmove to disable movements in your client.
HaLfPiPe4
HaLfPiPe4 Nobody Special Level 71 07/06/2012 08:20 AM
When u try to auction its not saying what your auctioning
When u try to auction its not saying what your auctioning
[IMG]https://i.minus.com/ibj7I4x0uFbKMA.gif[/IMG]
BsLove
BsLove Advanced player Level 69 07/06/2012 08:16 PM
Hi,only i have that problems with /auction??
Hi,only i have that problems with /auction??
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 333 07/06/2012 08:59 PM
This bug has been already fixed, thanks for reporting. It will be okay after server restarts.
This bug has been already fixed, thanks for reporting. It will be okay after server restarts.
AlexDemchenko
AlexDemchenko Gamer Level 11 08/06/2012 03:05 PM
I have found a bug with the radio I hop in a car and the original San Andreas Radio is on when before it was kiss 100, when I try to change the radio and it starts makes that annoying radio tuning noise and plus I cant press the ESC button????
I have found a bug with the radio I hop in a car and the original San Andreas Radio is on when before it was kiss 100, when I try to change the radio and it starts makes that annoying radio tuning noise and plus I cant press the ESC button????
я русский
1 2 3 4 5... 1081