Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all players! Click here to hide this message.

Confirmation

Confirmation

Close

Confirmation

Confirmation

Close

Register

Close

Login

Close

--- Bug reports ---

Insane2018
Insane2018
Level 33
07/01/2018 03:32 PM
hi some people were saying that my uncle zero at garcia is bugged? it just cannot be! hes always had respect to his people in the business and had always been paying on time without any delay whatsoever! i tried phoning him but he simply wouldnt be answering which he always does cause im his right business hand and am very likely to take over his business when he retires soon ive picked up very important mission and when i got back to the headquarters it wouldnt let me through!
hi

some people were saying that my uncle zero at garcia is bugged? it just cannot be! hes always had respect to his people in the business and had always been paying on time without any delay whatsoever! i tried phoning him but he simply wouldnt be answering which he always does cause im his right business hand and am very likely to take over his business when he retires soon

ive picked up very important mission and when i got back to the headquarters it wouldnt let me through!

Shrek22
Shrek22
Level 42
07/01/2018 03:35 PM
Missions where you need to take out NPCs don't seem to work. (Doesn't apply to npcs which drop stuff) Also when destroying low riders for Cesar you don't receive a payout
Missions where you need to take out NPCs don't seem to work. (Doesn't apply to npcs which drop stuff)

Also when destroying low riders for Cesar you don't receive a payout
Ain't no planet x coming cause ain't no space cuz ain't not globe earth.
Olavi
Olavi
n00b
Level 105
09/01/2018 05:51 AM
Drive-by is bugged when you have knuckle duster. Sometimes when you press key for drive-by you get kicked from vehicle. And if you do drive-by and cancel it then you cant do drive-by again. You have to re-enter vehicle to start drive-by.
Drive-by is bugged when you have knuckle duster. Sometimes when you press key for drive-by you get kicked from vehicle. And if you do drive-by and cancel it then you cant do drive-by again. You have to re-enter vehicle to start drive-by.
Insane2018
Insane2018
Level 33
10/01/2018 07:56 AM
this mission is still bugged youre also not able to chat type "type /quitmission" for example, it says it gets spam blocked even tho it isnt spamming at all
this mission is still bugged

youre also not able to chat type "type /quitmission" for example, it says it gets spam blocked even tho it isnt spamming at all
machooo
machooo
Level 84
10/01/2018 10:44 PM
Despawned tiles from one side of the platform on Fallout, 3 times in a row made me fall
Despawned tiles from one side of the platform on Fallout, 3 times in a row made me fall
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me. When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂
Axe01
Axe01
Assassin
Level 118
11/01/2018 10:13 PM

If You Need Help Contact ME
Fell Free To Spam my WALL
Unknown42
Unknown42
Player
Level 78
13/01/2018 05:11 AM
Also happened in other events such as dm chainsaw.
Also happened in other events such as dm chainsaw.
Pain boss of RIFA,Biker and gang comander in triad
Rengar16
Rengar16
Legendary player
Level 67
13/01/2018 11:19 AM
All vehicles can't be saved even if they are street's cars and even if they don't have any owner. Even though if they are our vehicles.
All vehicles can't be saved even if they are street's cars and even if they don't have any owner. Even though if they are our vehicles.
Rausen
Rausen
Legendary player
Level 113
13/01/2018 11:21 AM
We can't save normal vehicles as in the streets default vehicles,i type /carinfo it says Owner:None and 'Vehicle can't be saved'.
We can't save normal vehicles as in the streets default vehicles,i type /carinfo it says Owner:None and 'Vehicle can't be saved'.
Hoodini95
Hoodini95
Mercenary
Level 66
14/01/2018 12:58 AM
In team death match Gray Imports when we jump on a chair on the room it will say that we are leaving the TDM area. On Minigames such as Tdm/Dm we can eat snack or drink sodas from the vending machines. For example DM at jefferson hotel which has a sprunk vending machine
In team death match Gray Imports when we jump on a chair on the room it will say that we are leaving the TDM area.

On Minigames such as Tdm/Dm we can eat snack or drink sodas from the vending machines. For example DM at jefferson hotel which has a sprunk vending machine
Owl Boi

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules