Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Bug reportsBug reports on SA-MP

1... 481 482 483 484 485... 1081
YouNique
YouNique Level 93 31/05/2018 02:15 PM
i started /irace in the morning then when everyone joined and when the irace was over the car that i was in to start /irace dispersed basically whenever i starts an irace my car disperses
i started /irace in the morning then when everyone joined and when the irace was over the car that i was in to start /irace dispersed basically whenever i starts an irace my car disperses
Jeev24
Jeev24 Legendary player Level 71 31/05/2018 02:49 PM
1.Over the past few days, a lot of people are getting kicked from TDM's for "being suspected of cheats" and when we log in the reason is : Money cheat.This happens to atleast 1 player in every tdm 2.Our vehicles dissapear after impromptu race finishes
1.Over the past few days, a lot of people are getting kicked from TDM's for "being suspected of cheats" and when we log in the reason is : Money cheat.This happens to atleast 1 player in every tdm
2.Our vehicles dissapear after impromptu race finishes
Spirous
Spirous Legendary player Level 133 31/05/2018 04:37 PM
This text is displayed only for administrators
nikolasnick81
nikolasnick81 Legendary player Level 80 31/05/2018 04:56 PM
-I just tryed to take a gang hood and this message comes Also the gang war started when I started shooting and my my weapon disapears after this. As we can see here after time runs out I didn't get paid but the message comes again
-I just tryed to take a gang hood and this message comes

Also the gang war started when I started shooting and my my weapon disapears after this.

As we can see here after time runs out I didn't get paid but the message comes again
rSpray
rSpray Wise one Level 71 01/06/2018 01:29 AM
When you jump on that wardrop you will instantly teleport above the interior , And if you jump off you will teleport to LS , Near Vagos Hq .

When you jump on that wardrop you will instantly teleport above the interior , And if you jump off you will teleport to LS , Near Vagos Hq .
PhiLLip
PhiLLip Gamer Level 113 01/06/2018 01:37 AM
It's not from the server side and unfortunately it cannot be fixed.

It's not from the server side and unfortunately it cannot be fixed.
MrSteel
MrSteel Legendary player Level 77 02/06/2018 01:36 AM
This text is displayed only for administrators
H4CK3R
H4CK3R Goon Level 63 02/06/2018 02:28 PM
Sometimes we can kill our teammates, by crouching and shooting him from a distance (with shotguns only) this doesn't work on other guns, as i used micro on the video, it didnt work. but it works on Sawn-off Shotgun, Combat-Shotgun and Normal Shotgun, and Rifile PRoof: Please Fix this Bug. if the vidoe doesn't work use this link:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHNQx5qeYDw&feature=youtu.be
Sometimes we can kill our teammates, by crouching and shooting him from a distance (with shotguns only) this doesn't work on other guns, as i used micro on the video, it didnt work. but it works on Sawn-off Shotgun, Combat-Shotgun and Normal Shotgun, and Rifile
PRoof:

Please Fix this Bug.

if the vidoe doesn't work use this link:-
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHNQx5qeYDw&feature=youtu.be
Spirous
Spirous Legendary player Level 133 02/06/2018 04:33 PM
Sometimes we can't lock a vehicle for no proper reason, and when we leave it, it becomes locked.
Sometimes we can't lock a vehicle for no proper reason, and when we leave it, it becomes locked.
MightyZeus15
MightyZeus15 Level 122 02/06/2018 06:29 PM
after getting out of car i am still seeing this red mark to save vehicle.
after getting out of car i am still seeing this red mark to save vehicle.
XO.
1... 481 482 483 484 485... 1081