Close

Login

Close

--- Bug reports ---

Efflictim
Efflictim
Level 66
03/07/2012 07:38 AM
New update makes territory on Grove Street unable to be taken. All others are fine though.
New update makes territory on Grove Street unable to be taken. All others are fine though.
niCe
niCe
Legendary player
Lead Manager
Level 268
03/07/2012 01:10 PM
What do you mean by "unable"?
What do you mean by "unable"?
Efflictim
Efflictim
Level 66
03/07/2012 02:00 PM
/attack doesn't start the countdown. It's the only territory that is impossible to take, and is always owned by Grove Street.
/attack doesn't start the countdown. It's the only territory that is impossible to take, and is always owned by Grove Street.
niCe
niCe
Legendary player
Lead Manager
Level 268
03/07/2012 02:04 PM
You mean the small turf near Mulholland?
You mean the small turf near Mulholland?
Efflictim
Efflictim
Level 66
03/07/2012 02:49 PM
Where you join the Grove Street gang, that strip of territory, yeah. At CJ's house.
Where you join the Grove Street gang, that strip of territory, yeah. At CJ's house.
HaLfPiPe4
HaLfPiPe4
Nobody Special
Level 70
03/07/2012 03:32 PM
Not sure how to explain this but, h3ktik bought a seasparrow and as soon as we got out of it, it disappeared so my mate got another and the same thing happend. Also i was in my sandking (stored) and it just vanished as soon as i got out. Dont really care about loosing the seasparrows but the bug is a bit annoying.
Not sure how to explain this but, h3ktik bought a seasparrow and as soon as we got out of it, it disappeared so my mate got another and the same thing happend.
Also i was in my sandking (stored) and it just vanished as soon as i got out.
Dont really care about loosing the seasparrows but the bug is a bit annoying.
Efflictim
Efflictim
Level 66
03/07/2012 03:37 PM
I lost two Seasparrows twice in two days. Once in the water, once on top of a building (leading to my suicide), so I see where you're coming from here with that. Seems like a real troubling bug.
Not sure how to explain this but, h3ktik bought a seasparrow and as soon as we got out of it, it disappeared so my mate got another and the same thing happend. Also i was in my sandking (stored) and it just vanished as soon as i got out. Dont really care about loosing the seasparrows but the bug is a bit annoying.
I lost two Seasparrows twice in two days. Once in the water, once on top of a building (leading to my suicide), so I see where you're coming from here with that. Seems like a real troubling bug.
niCe
niCe
Legendary player
Lead Manager
Level 268
03/07/2012 06:18 PM
Well, you can search logs and find out what was the vehicle id, then we can see what happened with the vehicles.
Well, you can search logs and find out what was the vehicle id, then we can see what happened with the vehicles.
HaLfPiPe4
HaLfPiPe4
Nobody Special
Level 70
04/07/2012 06:24 AM
Yea i'll do that now, Also you get wanted when hijacking another gang members vehicle.
Yea i'll do that now,
Also you get wanted when hijacking another gang members vehicle.
HaLfPiPe4
HaLfPiPe4
Nobody Special
Level 70
07/07/2012 06:56 PM
$ Symbol in front of total apartments purchased in /stats
$ Symbol in front of total apartments purchased in /stats

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules