Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Bug reportsBug reports on SA-MP

1... 540 541 542 543 544... 1081
Roby679
Roby679 Hustler Level 60 24/11/2018 02:38 AM
When i was doing Fire Copter job with Raindance skull torches appeared upside down near the back of the helicopter and disappearing,and after some time appearing again. Those skull torches can be seen near Pirates In Men's Pants pirate ship.I didn't take the ss but i will next time if it happens again.
When i was doing Fire Copter job with Raindance skull torches appeared upside down near the back of the helicopter and disappearing,and after some time appearing again.
Those skull torches can be seen near Pirates In Men's Pants pirate ship.I didn't take the ss but i will next time if it happens again.
Linked
Linked Level 92 24/11/2018 05:59 PM
Who is the owner?

Who is the owner?
Applee
Applee Level 164 24/11/2018 06:07 PM
His account has been deleted/reset.
Who is the owner?
His account has been deleted/reset.
Tamety
Tamety Photographer Level 74 24/11/2018 08:36 PM
There is a bugged Truth mission where we have to pick up the van camper, before we enter in the camper there is that yellow arrow that is showing us which vehicle we have to pick up, me and my friend got inside and the arrow didn't got removed, at first i thought i was lagging but we restarted the mission and so do i reloged, and still the arrow didn't dissapear.
There is a bugged Truth mission where we have to pick up the van camper, before we enter in the camper there is that yellow arrow that is showing us which vehicle we have to pick up, me and my friend got inside and the arrow didn't got removed, at first i thought i was lagging but we restarted the mission and so do i reloged, and still the arrow didn't dissapear.
XO'tillweOverDose
leblanc1
leblanc1 Editor Level 107 24/11/2018 08:46 PM
At catalina mission, When you have to destory the quads. The quad in montogomery, The yellow marker on map/minimap dissapear.
At catalina mission, When you have to destory the quads. The quad in montogomery, The yellow marker on map/minimap dissapear.
---- Since: 09/03/2013 ----
kostasGR
kostasGR Administrator Legendary player Level 91 25/11/2018 12:26 AM
Fix the police page,if you can
Fix the police page,if you can
Roby679
Roby679 Hustler Level 60 25/11/2018 01:24 AM
If you mean the one where the Camper is parked near the gas station near Trucker job then you have to destroy it. Either by shooting it or entering and damaging it by crashing it into something.
If you mean the one where the Camper is parked near the gas station near Trucker job then you have to destroy it.
Either by shooting it or entering and damaging it by crashing it into something.
xFrodo
xFrodo Hitman Level 69 25/11/2018 09:19 AM
Event "Piracy Prevention" , i went close to the wall then i have fallen in water. Check pictures under this , to see place where bug is present.
Event "Piracy Prevention" , i went close to the wall then i have fallen in water.

Check pictures under this , to see place where bug is present.

Tamety
Tamety Photographer Level 74 25/11/2018 08:49 PM
I'm pretty sure that it said, steal the camper but never mind thanks for your help, ill make sure to read more carefully next time.
If you mean the one where the Camper is parked near the gas station near Trucker job then you have to destroy it.
Either by shooting it or entering and damaging it by crashing it into something.
I'm pretty sure that it said, steal the camper but never mind thanks for your help, ill make sure to read more carefully next time.
XO'tillweOverDose
Eax1
Eax1 Thug Level 70 26/11/2018 06:39 PM
When you try to test the tint from Ammu-nation the gun disappear
When you try to test the tint from Ammu-nation the gun disappear
1... 540 541 542 543 544... 1081