Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Bug reportsBug reports on SA-MP

1... 558 559 560 561 562... 1081
Arizona
Arizona Level 65 19/01/2019 12:44 PM
Player markers tend to dissappear for like 1-1,5 seconds form the minimap, thats very annoying. I still can't see any option to toggle if I will see my commited crimes in chat.
Player markers tend to dissappear for like 1-1,5 seconds form the minimap, thats very annoying.
I still can't see any option to toggle if I will see my commited crimes in chat.
[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYN94FdWHd8vSTK/giphy.gif[/IMG]
bust
bust King of GTA Level 44 19/01/2019 06:26 PM
when i win any race the server auto teleport me in the sky hope you fix it soon
when i win any race the server auto teleport me in the sky

hope you fix it soon

.....................................................................................
PM ME on website if you need any help or want to ask questions.
kostasGR
kostasGR Administrator Legendary player Level 91 19/01/2019 07:04 PM
The same happening with me when i win/lose events and i am inside my house.
when i win any race the server auto teleport me in the sky

hope you fix it soon

The same happening with me when i win/lose events and i am inside my house.
McCodeXe
McCodeXe Level 71 20/01/2019 04:16 AM
Every players location is from Europe even if they are not from that country, and also the linked account thing doesn't work properly.
Every players location is from Europe even if they are not from that country, and also the linked account thing doesn't work properly.
Linked
Linked Level 92 20/01/2019 08:51 AM
On Minigun TDM players can hide here and it gives them advantage to shoot opponents easily. It is possible to kill them but it takes some time and players get more kills than opponent team. Please, fix the bug
On Minigun TDM players can hide here and it gives them advantage to shoot opponents easily. It is possible to kill them but it takes some time and players get more kills than opponent team. Please, fix the bug
Serinydd
Serinydd Level 43 20/01/2019 07:11 PM
1. I bought a new TV on my house, yet there are no textures behind it. 2. When you finish a TDM / DM whilst inside a interior you start falling down the sky then eventually die.

I bought a new TV on my house, yet there are no textures behind it.

When you finish a TDM / DM whilst inside a interior you start falling down the sky then eventually die.
MagedMounir
MagedMounir Legendary player Level 59 20/01/2019 11:16 PM
Anti-Cheat improvement bug; whenever you hop on a car and try to shoot the player inside while the car is moving you`ll instantly get banned by anti-cheat how i know that: happened to me and the reason was "aimbot" and happened to a friend called Titomar
Anti-Cheat improvement bug;
whenever you hop on a car and try to shoot the player inside while the car is moving you`ll instantly get banned by anti-cheat
how i know that: happened to me and the reason was "aimbot" and happened to a friend called Titomar

This text is displayed only for administrators
Serinydd
Serinydd Level 43 20/01/2019 11:21 PM
When I was in a TDM "Los Sepulcros" I was just shooting normally, without having any problems on the first 2 minutes, then later I was shooting someone, I didn't get the hit but I shot a tree (he was standing next to it) and I instantly got kicked for cheats.
When I was in a TDM "Los Sepulcros" I was just shooting normally, without having any problems on the first 2 minutes, then later I was shooting someone, I didn't get the hit but I shot a tree (he was standing next to it) and I instantly got kicked for cheats.
Serinydd
Serinydd Level 43 23/01/2019 12:32 AM
1. I was searching a dumpster near LSPD , when I was searching I died because I "fell" 2. When I was doing a police investigation where I had to go to East Los Santos, I was climbing a fence then I also died because I "fell"
1. I was searching a dumpster near LSPD , when I was searching I died because I "fell"
2. When I was doing a police investigation where I had to go to East Los Santos, I was climbing a fence then I also died because I "fell"
Khayrou
Khayrou Legendary player Level 107 23/01/2019 09:28 AM
-When you kill the NPC dealer, it remains marked on the map.
-When you kill the NPC dealer, it remains marked on the map.
1... 558 559 560 561 562... 1081